Well I moved back in with my parents...

Well I moved back in with my parents, dumped my annoying ass girlfriend who still sends me 20 messages at a time and threatens to cut herself to release her emotional pain, and started a wagecuck job at a call center. I already hate my life again and I feel like everyday I am just pretending to act like everything is groovy and that I am content with my life situation. It's such an odd concept to me that I sit in an office all day with a bunch of people pretending to be happy while they suck a corporate cock for a measly 13.50/hr. Hard to believe I will likely be doing this for the next 30+ years trying to get wagies beneath me to suck my corporate cock for a chance at some shekels. So I guess my questions for this board are
>how do you cope?
>what gets you out of bed every morning?
>what has kept you from killing yourself?
>what do i have to look forward to now that my college days of smoking weed whenever I want, getting drunk, and fucking sluts has effectively come to an end?
>should I go to therapy?

I just want the money every month to buy coins and wait it moon
made 10x my sallary already(of last 6m), one day we will ride lambos in mars
hang on and buy meme coins of biz

Congratulations, you have reached adulthood!

Now stop being a little bitch and act like you got a pair. You can do literally anything you want faggot. If you want to settle for sucking corporate cock, then godspeed.

My top 3 meme holdings include MCO, RISE, Civic. My folio hit $750 Like last week but it's back to $600 And has been stuck there for a couple months. What meme shekels should I dump my first wagie check On?

Let me tell you my story op, then I will answer your questions. I recently graduated BSc with honors, coop work, thesis, the works. I had several requests from professors to do a masters and possibly phd but I declined because I wanted to break into the private sector and start working my way up the corporate ladder, getting job experience, contacts, and so forth. It's been 3 months and not a single call back, I must have sent out 300 CVs to varying companies.

How do I cope? Friends, it's like I'm a comedian and the only way I can make myself happy is by making other people laugh.

What do you want to do with your life? The hope of work and my love for working in a laboratory help me from being completely depressed and just sleeping all day. What are your goals?

Therapy is shit, you need to man up and decide what you want to do with your life. A therapist will not help you answer those questions, the process will just cost you money.

What's your ex's Snapchat?
I love crazy bitches

Solis advice user. I too struggled to find a job even though I have a good degree from a reputable school which I graduated from this past spring. I sent in around 300 applications myself and had a crushing rejection from a finance job where I had a reference from a manager and perfectly aligned with my interests that would pay me $22/hr. I thought i crushed the interview and was so excited to start with the company and get my certs. I followed up 3 times and HR led me on so hard. When i received the rejection I asked the manager what I could've done to be a better candidate and shit and they acted all surprised I didn't get it because I had a good interview and told me I should reapply in march. I was so depressed I finished a whole bottle of soco and popped an entire Xanax. Then I got offered this 13.50 job and I was pressured to take it because I was so tired of job searching so I guess I will reapply for that finance job in the spring and look for others in the meantime.

She doesn't have any socially media. In fact she's socially retarded, hates all my friends, spoiled as shit, and people have been telling me for years to break up with her. I know i need to get her out of my life but she knows me so well and she pulls every trick to provoke my guilt. Pic related is her cats

Don't give up man, working a shit 13.50/hr after getting a degree is disgraceful. Mexicans working in factories with no high school education make more. I'm holding out for $20/hr minimum and thats for entry, if I don't get a better position or salaried pay in a year then I'm out.

I'm not proud of it but it's at a big company so when I interview for a better job in a few months or so I will lie about my salary and hopefully they will take me more seriously now that i have corporate experience right?

Yup, thats the plan. Best of luck to ya.

Never lie in an interview unless you want a one way ticket to cucktown. Employers will call you on your bullshit and ruin your reputation. Just be honest about your situation and you will do much better.

Well I was honest about my last experience at a shitty restaurant and it got me a whopping 13.50. I feel like I easily could've lied about my most recent employment and someone would've believed me and hired me @ dat $20hr. Has biz ever lied about job experience?

dont lie, just fluff it up with bull shit buzzwords. instead of saying u work in a call center, say youre an account manager that builds customer relationships through coordinated marketing campaigns and excellent customer service. its all bullshit man, everyone is bullshitting everyone. the important thing is to not straight up lie. just exaggerate/fluff up

Tre make 22.11 an hour with no college at a non laborous job.
Tre about to make 27 close to 28.
Lmfao fuck you college twinks for thinking you're better than me. Enjoy your ramen.

R u Tre

What do you do user?

I too would like to make over 20$ an hour

Law enforcement.

Meant to type tfw. I'm a dirty phone poster.

Tre is cocksucker

I make around 140 an hour.

At this level is it still wagecucking?

pics of her, my guy

no

ill probably just kill myself when my money runs out soon

im not getting another job

What he said.
Don't be a depressed little faggot bitching over 'muh weed' and get your shit together.

How do you write a good CV or resume that will get people to call back at you?

and op idk where you guys live but if its in a somewhat nice area, get a job caddying. you're with successful people for 4 hours great way to network and the money is killer. 40-50hr off the books even if its not all the time do it on weekends. stop acting like a little bitch and start fucking hustling if you don't like your situation.