Ok Veeky Forums, I really like short women...

ok Veeky Forums, I really like short women. Assuming if I find 'the one' and marry her and she happens to be fucking short, would I be doing my potential son a major disservice? since there's a chance he'll be a manlet. I'm 6'0 btw.

There's a chance.

Potentially yes because genetics but fuck it, short girls are my thing.

It could go a lot of ways. I know a guy with a dad who's 6'2, a mom who's 5' and he's 6'3.

Short girls love talk men atleast for me the girls that give me the most attention are really short I am talking about almost midget short

>Dad is 6'2
>Mom is 5'0
>am 5'8
>am the tallest out of 4 brothers

Stop banging the short girls faggot. Us manlets need those.
I thought one of the perks of being tall was getting to bang taller women?

Can confirm.
My father is 5'8 and my mom is around 5'4 and I am 6'.

dem milkman genes

I think this goes like this:

Tall man + Tall woman = Tall as fuck son
Tall man + Medium woman = Son taller than dad
Tall man + Short woman = Son as tall as dad
Medium dad + Tall as fuck woman = Son taller than dad

I'm talking about personal experience here, all of the cases are guys that I know. This is not flawless.

6'8 is the manlet cutoff gtfo

Some genetics but mostly diet brah

>Dad 5'7" ("on a good day" - his words)
>Mom 5'4"
>Sis 5'8"
>Me 6'1"

married a 5'1" no ragrets

in my case it's
>manlet dad
>tall mom
>average son (5'10)

one of the perks of being tall is getting to bang all the women

Dad is 6'2 and mom is 5'2. I'm 6'2 and currently dating a 5'2 girl. Come at me genetics.

Short girls are adorable af. I love how my gf have to stand on her toes when we kiss.

>5'1 tall mom
>5'6 tall dad
>me 6' tall

Somehow dodged a manlet bullet lads.

Also proper nutrition.

>mom 5'3
>dad 5'10
>me 6'3.5 at 18 y/o

Did I dodge the manlet bullet or is my real dad the milkman ?

>mfw 4'11" grill
thanks lads this thread has made my day

You'll be fine if you make damn sure your kid is well fed and go out of your way to make sure he is active as a kid and teenager. If he's active, he's damaging his bones more and can grow. This is going to sound edgy too, but might even be worthwhile to get him into snowboarding in hopes he breaks his leg. When kids break their legs they come back even taller than before due to the double whammy of HGH flooding their system and the body's need to repair itself. Makes the bones denser and longer at the break point. Also you should make sure he's getting in good cardio and maintains good blood pressure so nutrients flow properly during puberty. All that should be enough, but if it doesnt work for whatever reason, you can just go to a doctor and start shooting him up with HGH when he's like 16 if you don't think he's tall enough.

I wish my parents were into fitness like I am. I came out to be 6'3(so far) but I feel like if I ate better as a kid and maybe broke a bone or two, I'd easily be 6'6.

>I like short women too
>Only dated high test tall chicks

>be 5'5"
>like short and tall girls
>only dated none of them

>5'6 tall mom
>5'9 tall dad
>be 6'4

life is good

enjoy giving birth to only manlets

>haven't read the thread

I don't get it. Why would a short girl be concerned about her height? There's a huge market for small girls. Of all my male friends only one actively rejects girls who are not tall enough and he's 6'4 so it kinda makes sense.

>mfw all of this is true

>dating an Asian girl
>implying I would ever marry outside of the white race
Dating is for your kinks, marriage is simply for passing on the best genes. In my case it's white/asian, in your case it's tall/short

>be 5'3 female

is that considered short or average? will i bear manlet sons if my SO is 6'2?

got rejected by a tall guy recently and assumed it was because of my height

>be 5'10
>faced with the option of mating with a girl shorter than me and risking manlet children or swallowing my dignity and going for a girl taller than me

Slightly short is still above average for a girl. And there's also similar height to the point where you can't tell the difference. Whoooah.

>swallowing my dignity and going for a girl taller than me
You mean feeling like a motherfuckin' god, right? I'm the same height and if I ever decide to procreate it would be with a woman at least 5'8

>5'7" mom
>6'3" dad
>currently 6' @ 18

A-am I going to make it?

Me and my brother are taller than both of my parents

read
you will be fine

Thinking 6'0 isn't a manlet already

It was probably because he wasn't gay, user

you would be doing society a disservice by being an autistic Veeky Forums poster who reproduces

Yeah man. I have a feeling there's going to be a divide among kids in the next 50 years due to larger amounts of people in the latest generation learning more about nutrition and fitness, so they'll pass it to their kids. Athletic children/teens, or the kids of parents who are into fitness and make them lift will be commonly 6'2-6'5. The kids who don't do anything will commonly be 5'8 and under. Like there's going to be a very clear divide with a low population of people in between the two groups.

>tfw Mexican/Guatemalan
>mom is 5'2"
>dad is 5'8"
>rest of family on both sides is below 5'9"
>im 6'1"

wew lads

>Grandpa (father side) is 6'3 and his wife is like 4'11
>Dad (oldest son) is 5'9 almost all of his brothers are the same height even his sister, except for the youngest son who is 6'6
>Mom is like 5'2, Im 6'0, brother is 5'10 and little sister looks like is going to be 5'9 at least.
>If the man of my family didnt have womanlet fever I could easily be 6'5 or something like that.

Good thing is that im on a spic country so Im still considered tall here.

cant wait till trump builds the wall and you go home, pedro

Then why are you a virgin?

i wasn't very active as a kid at all, but now i am 6'3"

What are your parents' heights, and how did you eat as a kid? Also did you ever break any bones?

>mom 5'8
>dad 5'9
>me 6'2
This shit ain't adding up

Lmao OP just use IVF

>Height
>Muscles
>Eye colour

Make a baby aryan today for only 3k today OP

No just the paternity test.

>Dad is 6'2
>Mother is 6'0
>Grandparents on Father's side both above 6'0
>Grandparents on Mother's'side both mutants above 6'5
>Meanwhile I am 5'7

>dad is 6'
>mom is 5'3
>I'm 6'3, sister is 5'9

Yeah there probably is a chance, but not dating shorter women because your son will have a bigger chance of being short is ridiculous.

manlet detected

Probably not
Your dad is proud

>mom 5'4
>dad 5'6
>I'm same height as you

Did you guys move from another country, perhaps?

hi dad.

remember when you married and fucked my womalet mother who is 5'1

yeah thanks, I'm 5'7 now.

It's also worth noting that this goes both ways. You can make monster sons and then feed your daughters salads so you have cute small daughterus.

Nah I'm from Arizona, my mom moved Here from Colombia though

>it's a fit echo chamber tries to convince themselves height is more important than facial aesthetics thread

>Dad is 6'0
>Mom is 5'2
>Im 6'4

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

>mom 5'1
>dad 5'6
>i'm 6'2
l m a o
m
a
o

manlet cucks btfo and pls gtfo out my board pls

> it's a manlet tries to convince himself height isn't important post

>it's a two digit IQ poster strawmans a zero sum game argument episode

I'm 5'10", assuming I have kids with my current gf (5'1" jap) how fucked will my kids be on a scale of 1 to 10?

Why would you introduce more elliot Rodgers into the world?

savage

Oh look, the facial aesthetics "meme" again.

>face doesn't matter, it's all about height bro haha

I guess I should clarify, I think neither matter but the "facial aesthetics" crowd are far more pathetic.

At least lanklets don't take their own bullshit seriously.

Quick question. Would you rather be born with gigantism and be like 7'8 and doe by the time you're 25, or be a literal midget? Like 3 feet tall, but you get to live until you're 80 and can ride your pet dog like a horse?

Dad 6'4"
Mom 5'4"
Bro 5'6"
Me 5'10"

7'8 m8
if you got big then you would literally be the hulk

hows your diets?

>Tfw 6'3"
>Tfw qt 5' bitches mire all the time

Life is good

Mom 5'0
Dad 5'8
Me 5'6

Fuck.

Can you tall guys stick to the tall girls please

You need to leave some for us

>you don't even know tfw 5'5"

Father is 5'10
Mother is 5'11
Godfather on father's side is 6'4"
Grandfather on Mother's side was 6'2"

I'm 6'8".

>Mom 5'2
>Dad 5'9
>Im 6'3"
>Mfw

Nigga I love short wymyn and short wymyn love me. Seeing manlets cry is an added bonus

Father is 6"5
Mother is 5"8

I'm 5"11.

I could lie and say I'm happy but I am gutted I didn't atleast hit 6ft. At least I have a fantastic cock.

Kek. My grandma was 5'11, which is freakishly tall for a woman from the 1920s.

>dad is 5'10"
>mom is 5'5"
>I'm 5'9" at 18
Will I make it ?

Im sorry to tell you that you are a manlet

6'4" here, mom is 5'1 dad is 5'10" I drank a lot of milk and ate a lot of bananas. I remember being short when I was in grade 4 and asking my mom when I would grow and it was on my mind a lot. I think I willed it to happen, I did not want to be a manlet

i know a guy who's mom is 6'3", his dad is 5'4" he is 5'6", and his younger brother is 6'0" and still growing. this dude got his dad's genetics whereas his brother got his mom's.

thats because height is determined by the father

Just cuck her with a taller chick man

This is most important. For example, Asians are notoriously short but it's most because of bad nutrition and meat was not a daily part of their diet. The average korean height is steadily increasing and it probably has to do with the food culture as korean bbq is a common thing.

My dad is 5'4 and mom is 4'11. Their short height is mostly due to lack of good food because they grew up during the Korean war. My brother and I are 6'2 and my sister is 5'9.

Fuck you OP, this is my fetish.

The riding boots meme needs to die. They look cute but it's so worn out.

Depends on your luck of the draw

My mom and her whole side are pretty tall, while my dad (native mexican) side are all fucking midgets, like all under 5'8"

And I'm 6'2"

just chance

Not fucked. Theyll be japanese and white, theyll be amazing at everything. Also if you have daughters theyll be bangin.

Your mom got cucked.
Not her Baby.

dad's 5'9
mom's 5'7
i'm 5'11
sis is 5'2

I think a lot of of all this is random chance + nutrition growing up

height is always going to follow a normal distribution across populations.. if children's height moved in lockstep with parent's height and selective pressures favored height

we'd all be giants by now.

Tyrone is your real dad stop kidding yourself

Idk man, I honestly love them in girls. Better than the shitty martens and combat boots

Not necessarily, keep your kid healthy and active and the test will do the rest.

Btw your height is perfect for short girls, they love tall guys but not too tall so they look freakish in comparison. Any girl who is considered tall will only go after giraffes so they can make giraffe children

Too true, they look sexy as fuck but literally every woman I know has a pair.

Kinda like how 5 years ago every girl had that black big-button winter coat

All genetix desu

> 5'8 dad
> 5'3 momsie
> 5'8 me

Stopped growing at like 15 but still made it after lifting for 4 years
Never had a problem getting girls even ones who originally had height requirements

>mum: 5'8
>dad: 5'8
>me: 6'1

ayy