Redpill me on Coss. How much of it should I buy?

Redpill me on Coss. How much of it should I buy?

Other urls found in this thread:

coss.io/marketcap
steemit.com/scamalert/@cyptotalk/scam-alert-coss-io-ico-crowdsale
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All of it.

whatever you buy user, just hurry up when the price still cheap.

Not sure if it's a scam or the next bnb+

Dividends seem huge, it will be nice to collect lots of various coins every week for doing nothing if it pans out.

Volume on the exchange is picking up, they did 500k today

Honestly limit risk but this does have huge upside.
As always, higher risk higher reward and this has lots of potential.
I think it's safe to say that with a functioning exchange (albeit a beta release and having its kinks), makes sub $1 quite undervalued.

Thanks, just bought 100k

im going all in. Volume went up 10x today.

So this is the new Veeky Forums PnD? You guys orchestrate this from a discord or something? redpill me on why I should buy at ATH

> New Exchange
> Pays 50% of all transaction fees to COSS holders as Dividends
> Payment processing. (100's of merchants so far)
> Prepaid Crypto Mastercard coming soon
> Confirmed they will be adding LINK to their exchange

i suggest taking some link profits and putting them in COSS.

hard to be pnd when they are alr having working product running, last time people already call bnb pnd?

was that thing about the marketcap being much higher than coinmarketcap shows just fud?

no, it's true. It's more like 8 million

where can u buy coss?

With ETH on hitbtc

On their exchange (COSS.io) or EtherDelta.

Can you prove that?

When you look on the Coss.io website it still lists the same 2.5mil market cap.

coss.io/marketcap

I think it shares the coinmarketcap data but I have never seen any dev claiming the 8mil market cap. Can you provide evidence?

When's the payday?

Sunday

Veeky Forums also doesn't realize this is the easiest coin to pump like crazy

COSS gets more lucrative to hold the more the exchange gets used, so basically just by using the exchange you're actually pumping the price up and also increasing the dividends amount

Tell me exactly what it does, how does the dividend work?

The company collects fees on their exchange and through their payment gateway service.

50% of those fees are distributed to all COSS holders.

Is there a wallet outside the exchange?

yes but i dont know how to use it.. someone could explain

Currently their volume is 600k daily. It can easily go to x10 for 6 mil. Hack the top exchanges have around 300 mil daily volume and earn millions trough fees each day.

Currently their volume is 600k daily. It can easily go to x10 for 6 mil. Hack the top exchanges have around 300 mil daily volume and earn millions trough fees each day.

And if they reach 6 mill and assuming the dividends are payed out only to the holders of circulating supply, you would receive about 2 cents for each token weekly. Thats 200$ weekly if you hold just 10000 tokens.
Not sure how they plan to introduce the rest of the supply but if the exchange takes off the token will definitely increase in value.

volume was 100k 1 day ago. Thats a 600% volume increase in 2 days for the exchange.

What are you doing Veeky Forums? get the fuck in here

the wallet is part of the exchange, nothing magical, you just need to hold the COSS in your wallet and you get dividends

basically this

I trade what i can on coss.io which generates more traffic, which will give us more cash per COSS coin held

biz is doing this
i bought in a huge amount and it got up 80 percent, so people here noticed AFTER i shilled it here saying i was right, lmao.
We as biz have to help and create it like this.
Next thing is to buy into Blockcat and vote on Binance....

I put in too low a gas limit when trying to setup the MEW revenue share. So the tx says:
>Warning! Error encountered during contract execution [Out of gas]

Tried to do it again with a higher limit but it said the hash is already submitted.
How fucked am I?

How many coins are there in circulation?

I have heard the ~21.5million quoted on coinmarketcap.com is incorrect.

Can anyone tell me the correct amount of circulating supply?

that is all thats in circulation. the rest are reserved by the exchange for now.

Does hitbtc support the payment or do you have to hold in their exchange?

only coss.io or if you hold it in a wallet, not sure how to set up the wallet.

if im a basic account can i withdraw 2000 $ a day?

because on basic plus they say :Option to withdraw and deposit both crypto currency and FIAT.

and on basic account says only deposit

it doesn't take much to verify your account

I send some btc from bittrex just now, how long until it gets to my Cossexchange wallet?

Holy shit guys, I dont know if anyone's noticed this yet but they have a partnership with Civic

i dont have a proof of utilty

lol guys, buy in today and you won't be sour tomorrow

use ed or hitbtc to buy then

Is it just me or is the coss.exchange market depth chart showing buy=red and sell = blue but the actually section for buying/selling has buy = blue and sell = red?

I wanted to put 50k into this thing, but the fucking exchange limits your daily trading.

So buy on HitBTC or ED then...... doesn't really matter where you buy.

Yeah the 'proof of address' is a pain in the ass for me too cos I don't get paper utility bills anymore and haven't for years. Guess could try screenshotting a bill w address from online utility account and see if they'll accept that.

or just verify

Can someone give a link of a page detailing the dividend structure/system?

It matters if you want to keep your blood pressure at safe levels. HitBTC isn't great but it's infinitely better than ED .

I dont use either of those exchanges and I wanted to try out the actual product I'm investing in. Verifying requires 3 fucking documents.

They literally made it as inconvenient as possible for anything above plankton to use their shit.

If you're too lazy to get verified that's fine. Coss will take off regardless of your investments.

i asked for a withdrawal still havent received an email after 20 min....

Ever considered that sending your sensitive documents anywhere and everywhere on the internet might eventually burn you? Coss will take off because biz is dumb enough to invest in stupid shit like messengers. Coss is a notch above that, so I'm sure it will get at least a pnd

who gives a shit about scanned documents? each time i check into hotels my passport gets scanned anyways, kek

Yeah bro it will totally be Coss that's selling out your private information and not google or facebook or whatever trashy social media sites you use.

Took me 4 minutes to submit verification.

ok, so can somebody explain the divident thing going on on sunday? i have a shitload of coss on coss.io. but do i need to do something to recieve my divident payout? is it going to be payed out in eth, coss? fairly new to the game.

Wtf is wrong with this exchange, my transfer got confirmation on the bchain but its not showing up in my wallet. Why is it this slow?

for now it will be paid out in ETH i believe. in future you will be able to chose any crypto of your choice.

thanks, do i need to have ETH in my wallet to recieve anything?

It took 23 minutes for my eth to arrive.

i had the same thing, took nearly 3 hours to get it on the exchange, it doesn't show pending deposits. so just wait patiently and it'll show up somewhere today

Google doesnt get to see my passport, residence documents, or id you dumb nigger

Yeah that's alright mate, stay out I don't think this exchange or token is for you :)

just fucking buy it on Hitbtc or ED then.

Some whale just crashed the price.

What an asshole, he should have done it on the coss exchange instead

I'll buy some of those patience tokens off you if you don't mind selling. I really need them yesterday. Ty bizbro

What the fuck are you guys even talking about?
Theres no dumps at all atm

HitBTC was down to 8c according to coinmarketcap

some whale just dumped on hitbtc.

Get in there for cheap coins right now

i emailed their support yesterday, this is the answer:

"The deposits and withdrawals, take a much longer period of time as per the confirmations of the blockchain, for security reasons, as we are using 3 types of wallets: HOT, WARM and COLD Wallets."

i have no idea what this actually means but here you have it

Easy 25% profit if anyone wants to buy COSS on Hitbtc and send to coss.io or ed.

25% off sale on hitbtc. be quick it wont last long

Yea if anyone wants to buy cheap there and then come to coss to fill my 0.000349eth order that would be lovely.

too late now, it was a flash crash.
already back up at 390 sat

The co founder has been running pyramid scheemes before. I was in this coin, but as soon I learn about this i dumped. It could be great, bite rune Evensen is shadys. Inb4 anyone cant get their coins off coss.io

It's a scam. Do some research on Rune Evensen. Take a look at their previous crypto, Veros.

Okay thanks for the reply mate

>Circulating Supply 486,609,040 VRS
>Total Supply 10,000,000,000 VRS

>Rune Evensen
Confirmed Norwegian scammer, several shady operations behind him.

COSS is legit. Working exchange, products and company has a future.
not just a pump and dump.
also, there is truth to that he was previously employed by a pyramid scheme.
this isn't a pyramid scheme though is it? it's the real deal.
exchange and payment processing for merchants & Dividends paid to token holders

gtfo before its too late, dont say i didnt warned you
steemit.com/scamalert/@cyptotalk/scam-alert-coss-io-ico-crowdsale
better buy some LINK

What....? What in the fuck is this? Is this article google translated or smth? I mean if this person is sincere then this is the worst anti-scam article I have ever read.

I'm out as soon as my btc is transferred, its taking so long it might actually be to late, they might have stolen it already.

my main issue is that website looks cancerous.

you guys should get on their slack. Super team.

Looks solid to me. DEX are the future though.. kyber and eidoo will dominate the scene soon.

welp it's my first time using ED and i transferred too much eth into their wallet, now it seems i need some gas money to complete the purchase. can someone help a brother out? i need 0.0004 ETH
0x26d6bD2D7aB823db7965074937Fc045b25971345

Never buy anything from a confirmed scammer.
Use your noggin guys.

whoever did txn 0x98b42e11df1df431c25ff5eb2ad5a7d803bf49afdef5223b4ef7d3158be9b4f4 you're a legend