My balls got ripped at the gym today, you think this is something serious? Everytime i move my left leg it kinda hurts

my balls got ripped at the gym today, you think this is something serious? Everytime i move my left leg it kinda hurts.

I did a lat exercise and the weight lifted me, i then dropped it and landed on some pedal to the customize the seats height. Im talking about this machine leehayward.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/lat-pull-down-technique.jpg

Kek
don't worry. I know for myself that for some body parts (eyes, ears, dick and balls,...) the slightest injury, abnormality drives you paranoid but really you should not worry (if you were worries in the first place)

This is what happens when you lift for aesthetics, you shouldn't be using lat machines you should have been SQUATING.

SS=1
PPL=0

This brings memories from 2013 when I used an stretching stick to roll my quads because there was no roller around, and I accidentally rolled over one of my testicle really bad. I was absolutely sure I could say goodbye for the testicle but it was just paranoia.

To be honest, this. dont worry. Looks like only your skin got squeezed.

>To be honest, this. dont worry. Looks like only your skin got squeezed.
Nice, i just began to bleed and now it got some wound on it. So i assume it's not that bad, but damm it did hurt

Show your shaft too. I'm a medic so I need to see the whole thing.

fgt

You forgot to say no homo

But i'm a homosexual medic.

Its just chaffing, it'll be gone tomorrow, if it gets purple or some shit seek medical council.

aight, thank you

You need to massage them softly while listening to porcupine tree trust me I'm a libertarian and I've had my nuts smashed many a time in free market accidents.

Icy Hot

Just he honest... You cut your sack shaving it didn't you???? The old " I'll just run my hair clippers roundem it'll be faster" ... Well now you know

Is that legal?

this is a sfw board, faggot

i still remember the first and only time this happened to me
i still remember the pain

K E K
E
K

that's why you don't tryhard for the last rep that way you slowly bring it back up instead of letting it go and breaking the machine and your balls

>at work
>see testicles
>see hide thread button
>see testicles
>click testicles to enlarge image
>see testicles
>save large testicles image
>close testicles image
>see hide thread button
>see reply button
>click reply button
>see testicles
>see reply box
>click reply box
>type "this is a sfw board, faggot"

You are a retard

brah, your test is leaking out. suck on that shit or use a straw if you're not mobile enough (you should be though, no homo).

Not by God

>hurt by a lat pull machine

lmao darwinism at work