What to do if your parents are gains goblins?

What to do if your parents are gains goblins?

>Won't let me sleep enough to recover normally(they go to sleep at like 11 pm and are up by 6 being loud AF, so even if I sleep at the same time as them it's not enough)
>Keep nagging me about getting a job and moving out and doing chores which further lowers my testosterone via cortisol
>Won't buy good food so I can't bulk nor cut properly
>Can't get gf because of their bullshit

Fuck man I know I'm a NEET but why do they have to be like this? I'm so jeally of other neets.

What do I do? I'm considering just taking what money I have and moving by myself to le big city and starting a new life but I have no job, no gf and no real skills.

How did Veeky Forumsbros deal with their gains goblins of a family?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10388401
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

iktf user except I'm a semi-functional young adult with a job

>parents stay up till 11pm watching tv and drinking, fall asleep and leave it on with the volume way up when I want to be up at 6am
>Insist on cooking my dinners even though they're fucking terrible and lazy cooks. All my meals are tiny portions that have been re-heated in the microwave because things finish cooking at different times

My advice is to go to university or get a job and live in some dump

>get ear plugs
>get a job you lazy piece of shit
>buy your own food with the money you got from the job
>gf is nothing but a huge gains goblin anyway

Get a job. It's not like you have anything better to do.

You people make me sick. Living at home and doing nothing with my life gave much such a sick feeling in my gut until I moved out. It's literally the most freeing feeling in the world, I could never go back. It's not just about having a space to bang tinder sluts, or walk around naked, or wank whatever - it's impossible to fully explain to your parasites how amazing it is to rely on no one but yourself.

I won't even let my parents pay my phone bill. I can do or say whatever I please without fear of reprisals. I can fully be myself in every aspect of my life. I don't even need my current job because I have such a nice cushion of money saved. 23 btw

You just described my life prior to me moving out.
You have to move out! The major change in life changes your life beyond your comprehension. It's pretty easy to find a basic job in a city and find cheap rent.

How about stop being a colossal faggot and grow the fuck up.

Dammit 'performance anxiety user', I already said meditation and marijuana will become your allies and tools of necessity. You can get out of terrible living circumstance thru willpower and determination. Step it up.

Is this a troll ? I refuse to believe there's someone who's such an ungrateful spoiled brat out there taking advantage of nice parents. If not troll, op you're lucky they're nice and haven't thrown your lazy ass out on the streets. You shouldn't be thanking them and grateful, but you're whining like a bitch. I hope you're fucking trolling

>My advice is to go to university or get a job and live in some dump

That sounds awful

Basically this. And it's not hard to get an associates and move out by 19. And I am way better cook than anybody in my family.

get a fucking job jesus

are you fucking kidding me?
is this a fucking joke?
you're over 18 and you still live with your parents and don't have a job

what the actual fuck?
and you're fucking whining about it too like it's their fault tf?

How the fuck do you faggots move out so early?

Unless you have a good job making like $20/hr I don't see how it's possible.

Home gym master race
>tfw your family use the equipment as a clothes rack
>tfw your parents throw the stuff they don't use anymore where you work out

Put your foot down user, tell them there's a million other places they can put their shit and that their behaviour is fucking with your lifestyle

Then burn all their shit if they don't cooperate

Depends on the area and the job you get. I started as Remote Desktop support with no degree making 15$ an hour and worked part time at a kitchen that I started at as a teenager.

Just work part time somewhere to pay for all your booze/weed/supps.

I'm in the same situation, I'm staying with them because I'm studying an engineering and, let's be honest, it's easier this way
>Older sister who's supposedly an independent and married woman leaves her kid for us to take care of him
>Older sister with husband come to our house almost everyday and watch movies all night long, loud at
>Parents won't say shit
>She doesn't even contribute or help, she's wasting our money and she doesn't spend on her food at all
>They eat my fucking food
>Husband is loud af, I can't sleep when that dumbass is speaking (yelling actually)

These people are obnoxious. I get job offers but I decline them because of my schedule but damn I'm sick of them. I started taking interviews this week and will leave the shit out of my house.
You say that you don't have skills, I was the same as you but I started to get into programming and networking, I learned a third language and I'm ready to move the fuck on, hell I'm even going to earn more than my older sister.
My point being is don't waste your time, you have an opportunity to develop a skill with your parents' support, don't waste it and if you leave, try to leave because you know you'll find a better life.

I didnt get my first job until I was 19.
Lived with my dad for a few years and had a few really well paying jobs in that time.
Moved to a lower income area and now I work min wage but still have a car and apartment and other shit and work out.

Its pretty fucking hard and feels overwhelming sometimes but everything I have I got it myself

Get a job faggot.

>mom enters room
>gee user you made so much progress, you're practically a skeleton
>you should really stop losing weight
>people shouldn't be this skinny
I'm 25% BF with a visible gut

>inb4 get a job
I'm not complaining much, and I do have a job. It's not enough to live on my own and support my folks though, so I'm patiently slaving away till my contract ends and I'll be able to get a higher paying job.

>Can't get gf because of their bullshit
buahahahahaha fag

How much longer on the contract?

It's their fucking house. If I had a retarded kid, spending his money on gym equipment instead of getting their shit together and moving out, and taking up ridiculous amounts of space with their 'hobby' in MY house, I'd be fucking pissed. Some of you people have a seriously skewed outlook on life. Grow and smell the flowers you fucking little parasite.

being home is good for cutting, but honestly mate, get a job, buy your own food and cook it yourself if you have so much of an issue with your parents.
Also, AFTER you do this, respectfully ask your parents to be quieter in the mornings, or go to bed earlier/get earplugs.
It isn't hard

>everyone should be as miserable as i am

lmao

you were the goblin all along

>doing online courses
>using the same resources as your sister
>learnt three words of Spanish
>distant uncle that offers you part time jobs in fast food establishments
>living the autistic life of a manchild in your parents house

Be honest, user.

It's so fucking easy if you even put in MINIMAL effort. This is what YOU should do.
> Get a job in the next 3 days
> A shit job for $9 an hour where they hire you right away for fogging a mirror
> Jimmy John's, BK, HyVee, anything
> Work 28-32 hours a week
> SAVE ALL THE MONEY, DON'T CHANGE YOUR LIFESTYLE AT ALL
> After 3 months begin looking for a better job, nothing below $15/hr that guarantees full time
> This will be a bitch
> You will need a good Resume, you will need to lie and exaggerate
> Go to Veeky Forums and they'll make one for you
> It will take (conservativly) 3 months to find this job as you have no skills.
> There will be 10-15 interviews
> You will dress up and be stressed out, but each time you do it you will get better
> In 6 months you'll have $5k and have found this $32k a year job
> Move into a 1 bedroom near work that costs $600-625/mo

This seems hard but it isn't. Segment it I to steps. It's very easy in steps. Everything seems daunting but it isn't as bad as you think, certain aspects are very enjoyable.

It took me 7 minutes to type this on my phone, but I pray to got it helps even one NEET - You think you have it good, but I'm here to tell you that you don't. Your life is not your own, you cannot fully grasp this until you decide tp move out and be yourself.

oh, this thread again...

Man, reading about failures like you really makes me kek. How the fuck can you be fine with $30k/year?

t. Upenn compsci major

I make $68,000 a year as a Statistical Analyst for Gallup, but I have a 4 year degree. I'm trying to help NEETS.

>rent for 600mo

Lmao where the fuck do you live?

Oh well in that case, you're a good man

Eat your parents,
Absorb their power

>Keep nagging me about getting a job and moving out
well, why don't you

that's exactly the kind of advice i would have given you for the problem described in title.

This might sound kind of fucked up and I'm not encouraging you to do it. I'm just saying it has been done before.

If you were to hypothetically kill your parents, if you have no siblings then the house (and all their money) would be yours.

Good luck OP

22 months

As I said, I'm not complaining. The job is shit pay but very comfy and looks good on a resume.

>Work at mcdonalds
>Then magically make $32k/yr

How exactly?

I'm practically a NEET but I work part-time hours, literally dead-end situation

Lol dude
Im only miserable because I currently have a low income job.
In three years Ive done a ton of shit
Bought and sold motorcycles, traveled, moved 2000 miles - twice.
Jobs suck but having money and being independent is kind of necessary. Sorry I dont want to live with my parents forever.
Triggered.jpg

pleb af

bump

Robert?

tfw live outta my car and don't have to worry about bullshit, just lift at whatever anytime fitness i'm closest to

Hello daniel

Not all heroes wear capes. You're doing God's work man

>actually taking any advice from a kazakhstan wilderness survival forum

bump

Can anyone tell me what to do. Not op but 20 and tired of living such a miserable fucking existence. I make $1000 a month and my mother wants to kick me out. I have nowhere to go. I live in Florida and I can't afford any of the housing here.

>This might sound kind of fucked up

Dunno sounds pretty reasonable to me

strawpoll.me/10388401

Rent out a room with roommates. Are you in school? If not you can easily get a higher paying job or a second job. Then you can definitely afford to live on your own. Just make sure to find a place near your work. You also live I Florida so you can literally bike to work everyday of the entire year and save a shit ton on transportation.

I live with my folks, study at uni and work a casual job that pays $34 an hour.

>Buy whatever I want, car, 4k OLED tv, gaming PC, PS4, Xbox One, etc
>Watch TV shows with my family almost every night
>Go to the gym at 1am
>Wake up at 11-12 almost every day
>Occasionally drive to fuck buddies house, who mires my back

You don't need to be NEET to enjoy early adulthood.

Mires your back from your back?

Only when she thinks she's wrestling me

I had to move out when my mom died (no dad lel) so fuck you op

move out faggot

>casual job that pays $34 an hour

stripper mkay?

I had a similar situation. Dad used to work me like a slave when I wasn't in school (things around the house after school, going to work for him in construction when out of school). Here's what I did.

>join army (4.5 years), they're gains goblins too.
>workout/eat as best as is manageable after basic
>save all your shillings
>ETS
>purchase cheap house
>post 9/11 gi bill teh FUCK outta school
>get a part time job at a gym (free membership)
>disregard femanons, acquire aesthetics

>my parents are gains goblins
>They give me free food and a place to stay
No sir you are the gains goblin.
I didn't start hitting the gym till I left home so I feel where you're coming from, but you need to take control of your situation, and appreciate what your parents do for you.
PS you can manage just fine on 7 hours sleep . Take a nap in the day. Source: I work shifts and a second job.

Spanish is my first language, I started learning English since I was a child.
I'm fluent in Italian as well.
Don't be jealous user.

Also
>Doing online courses
Implying I'm learning from online courses
>Using the same resources as your sister
Well, my father agreed to support me through uni. The same way he supported my other sister who's graduating this year
>Learnt three words of Spanish
Como dije, soy proficiente en español. El hecho que tú seas incapaz de aprender otro idioma no quiere decir que los demás sean igual de estúpidos.
>Distant uncle thar offers you part time jobs in fast food establishments
Hah nope. Also, why is it so bad to work for a fast food establishment? A job is a job you moron, as long as you get enough money it's ok. Btw I'm getting offers to work as a programmer fyi.
>Living the autistic life of a manchild
I'm 19 years old, Idk if at that age one is considered a man child. I thought it was a word used to describe people over 25 years and unemployed. I might be wrong though.

>>Keep nagging me about getting a job and moving out
so get a job and move out. it's what I'm trying to do anyway, and I'm in a similar position.

they won't even let me renovate my room, and the rest of the house is pretty shit as well, there's no way I'm bringing a grill here (implying I had the chance anyway).

anyway what I'm doing so far is I but my own food and cook for myself. sometimes I also cook dinner for them as well if they don't have the time and energy. what sucks is that dad always eats fried shit so even if we both decide on pork I have to grill mine and fry his.

and try to do at least some chores. I do shopping and try to do dishes while dinner cooks.

I love how you felt the need to reply.

>I make ~$30k/yr working 2 part-time jobs (~25 hrs/week)
>Uni full time
>Pre-dPT program
>Going into my last undergrad year (aka 4 years to go to finish)
>Live at home
>Payed off my first 2 years in full ($33k)
>Without taking any loans (ty scholarships)
>tfw no gf, but constantly mired
>All my friends have sports bikes and nice cars and piss money (none go to school)
>Jelly of freedom
>Mainly work/study/volunteer/lift
I feel like I'm wasting my time.
Will I make it senpai?

Go to a place with cheap living.
I'm in southern ohio and you can get an apartment for $550 including utilities.

bump

1.) move out
2.) start taking personal responsibility for your own damn gains
3.)???
4.) GAINS AND FREEDOM

>Fuck man I know I'm a NEET but why do they have to be like this? I'm so jeally of other neets.
Stop being a faggot leech and get a fucking job already.

>Living at home

Because rent is cheap as fuck in most of burgerstan
t. Ausfag currently living in tokyo

Don't respond to the pasta you morons

I'm having massive deja vu. You posted this exact post, WORD FOR WORD, last week. Fuck off, faggot.

sorry guise i got to ask: how much is average/pretty decent hour income in murica, let's say in pitsburg.
here i make about 12 euro per hour, wich isn't bad....in germany i would make more thoug...

>kazakhstan wilderness survival forum

this meme was never funny, please kill yourself

>Complaining about memes on a pakistani meme research forum