Are Nutrisystem good for someone cutting who is hates cooking and needs his hand held?

Are Nutrisystem good for someone cutting who is hates cooking and needs his hand held?

negative

Why?

How can you hate cooking

You sound like an actual retard for saying that

OP, you realize that Nutrisystem is going to cost you about 3-4x what just cooking healthy food yourself, right?

Literally.

Chances are you don't have that kind of money to be throwing around.

no, nothing there looks filling or nutrient dense in the slightest
if you're a fatass then you'd probably end up eating the whole thing due to the lack of satiety that dog shit provides

it's literally just "fat free" bullshit loaded with sugar marketed towards middle aged woman who don't know that fat is an essential macro nutrient for proper hormonal functioning

I do, and its worth it not to cook.

Just cook, faggot

just look for a meal prep company in your area for example myfitfoods or mealprepkingz. nutrisystem won't give you the right macronutrient distribution to actually get fit

I might go with the Rich Piana ones.

OK, well as long as you are aware you're paying four times as much for convenience. Do what you want. Why even make a thread about it?

As an added observation, the macros will probably be decent, but these meals will likely otherwise be empty of nutrition.

heres the nutrition from Piana meals

>ritz

wat

>236% Daily iron
>FDA's daily iron doesn't include the gym

CMON

huh?

You'll never make it if you don't learn to cook you silly faggot

Rich Piana doesn't cook

Hey OP, I'm cutting too. Cooking isn't that hard and when you cut you actually get alot more control. Here's what I've been doing

>2 boiled eggs for breakfast
>Water or tea, I don't drink coffee even before cutting so that's up to you
>Lunch is usually boiled chicken and a salad
Chicken can literally be seasoned into any kind of culture you want, it doesn't take too long and you can boil it while youre doing something else. By the time dinner hits you can pretty much eat anything you want if you start to cave in but by them I usually grill the chicken with something. I barely spend an hour in the chicken because most of the food I make doesn't need to be paid attention to for certain periods of time.

Learn to fucking cook, you mongoloid. It's a useful skill. You can find a video of some fat woman or a gay man making anything you can think of. Do exactly what they do.

I know how to, I just dont enjoy it.

Oh. I apologize for being a dick, then. My bad.

So find recipes that require little attention. Slow cooker stuff.

Right? I can't have that shit in my house. fruit? yes Nuts? yes. Crackers made of simple carbs? no

I've been doing nutrisystem for exactly a month now. I've lost 30 pounds. 310 to 280 so far. It's not even hard. I just liked Burger King too much. Now, because the food is just ok, I don't even think about it anymore.