How to not be made into a cuck?

Veeky Forums How do you make sure your wife or gf does not cuck you?

The only winning strategy is not to play.

If you have to ask...

underrated post

Make sure you fuck her hard and treat her well

You get an asian girlfriend, probably chinese and she will be submissive as fuck

Happy not happy?
Pic related is my ideal girl

These, plus don't commit to a woman with obvious issues or who doesn't share your views on loyalty. Can't turn a hoe into a housewife.

Fully vet her. Only degenerates cuck men. It's your fault if she does. Also you are only cucjex if you know and stay with her. Otherwise it's just cheating.

I wouldn't mind if Natalie Dormer cucked me

some options:

-celibate
-don't commit and just fuck around
-commit to the right person while not being a faggot (the hard part is not being a faggot)
-if you accidentally commit to the wrong person and she cheats just break up (you are only really a cuck when she does it behind your back and you either remain clueless or accept it)

>satisfy her sexually
>don't be boring

Women crave to be loyal. Most of them find better, more interesting things to be loyal to after a few years in a dull relationship so they seek out other people and pursuits to give their undivided attention to, ie. Having a man on the side or focusing on work/children.

Get a girl what's way under your league

Stay away from Asian girls except as one night stands or fuckbuddies, the western ones are massive sluts and the ones from Asia are fucking psycho.

Chose a good woman and treat her good.

That's all

it annoys me greatly that people think natalie dormer is hot

she's so incredibly average desu

- treat her nice
- take her out on dates
- eat her out a lot
- get her knocked up and make it pretty clear if she'll give you any reason to worry, she'll end up single mom on a street
- make it even clearer you'll fucking murder her in cold blood if she cheats.

Last one easily achieved by starting a gun collection, and casually mention how some friend of yours got cucked, and you find it funny why haven't he killed them both, and that shit wouldn't fly by you.

- live happily ever after.

>ones from Asia are fucking psycho
half truth, but they look so damn sexy, plus they let hair grow on their pussies, which is hot when you're a fit animal, this is why I mostly dislike white girls. The kiddie shaved pussy always gets me off my drive

Had a korean gf one time, she didn't want to break up and she said she was going to kill herself or something else

Anyone has asian girls stories?

That escalated quickly

Where the fuck do you live that she is average?

Where I'm from over 70% of people are overweight so just being a healthy weight, not deformed or granny and takes care of herself a bit puts a girl in the top 10% easily.

If you're that paranoid then don't even bother, your insecurity will ruin it.

Women hate insecurity and emotionally unstable men more than anything. They themselves are usually unstable/fickle so they rely on you not being just that.

Just this make her cum, but don't be a damn doormat who sits at home and waits for her to call so you can drive her home from a night out.

Be the guy who doesn't get sloppy when he's in a relationship (most people tend to), get in better shape, try harder at work/studies, mind your appearance more.

100% uncuckable, unless you're going steady with a crazy hoe.

It's good to have your gf licking your feet once in a while, you can teach her where she belongs pretty easily

Is it that hard to understand?
Follow this order : armpit - feet - dick, and she will be your loyal slut forever

Once again, is it that hard? You can do it jeez

Stop being so beta....

> Believe you are a "nice guy" who can treat her right

Let me guess you need to hold her hand and kiss her regularly for validation?

Tell story, post pics.

I am , I actually am in a long term relationship with a jap girl, one of the very few who are actually cool.

It's very easy to keep her loyal. We dated for a long time before we became bf/gf. She isn't exactly submissive, but she does feel inferior to me; she's physically more attractive than me but I am alpha.

Also I told her that if she cheats I will break up with her, no discussion, no second chances, and I mean it.

Even better we decided to be in an open relationship recently. I can now fuck other girls (haven't yet), but the best part is, while technically she's allowed to sleep with other guys, I've said I still won't tolerate "emotional cheating," which is determined at my discretion. Essentially, the relationship is open for me but not for her and we both know it.

Joshua, is that you?

>marriage is like a thermonuclear war game
sounds about righ

F A C E
A
C
E

Make it known that you can do better at all times.

You think the way to not getting cucked is being a little bitch?

ha

Recently fucked around with a grill who has a bf. He got cucked hardcore. The situation is complicated, but here are some cliffnotes. She mentioned that:

>i'm "so different" than her bf
>i'm super articulate in expressing myself
>i'm very strong. her bf is a road cyclist build
>that i ooze sexy (my voice, charisma, energy, etc.)

Basically, i think that she's bored with him and i'm better in some ways. She said that she's flattered that i consider her hot (obviously shes insecure).

/shrug

That's not enough, women are irrational children

is he gay because he lacks frame?

This desu. If your even worrying an out her cheating or getting chucked you already lost. You are better than that senpai

C U C K
U
C
K
REMOVE KEK FROM THE PREMISES

Getting cheated on doesn't make you a cuck. What you do next defines you. An alpha will dump her and get revenge by fucking her friends, a cuck will accept it and stay with her

In the end, being a cuck is your fault

I had this gf last year, met her in South Korea
I just met her in a club and we talked for a while, she finally gave me her phone number and facebook, I added her and we kept talking/texting for a while but i wasn't really interested
what really got me interested was her look, she's a damn doll. Not sure if she had surgery at some point (she's 24 yrs old) but she really looked neat. I broke up with her because I had to come back in my country then move to Japan for work, so I'd rather have a japanese chick since she didn't want to move along with me.
She was angry with me and told me she was going to kill herself. She even threatened me to send me korean bois to beat me up, but that didn't really happen, and I highly doubt that could ever happen since they're pretty scared of western guys and don't want to mess around with them (or maybe they just didn't give a shit).
Anyway we broke up, that's it. She went psycho mode sending me text all day, just like a stalker. I couldn't even sleep at night and I had to change my phone number and facebook profile as well

I'm not telling you all asians girls are like this, so please don't assume it. They're far superior from white whales and I will tell you why

1. they're almost all pure
they want your dick only, they don't mess around
2. they are submissive
this is self-explainatory
3. they have BUSHES
>gee user, I don't like hairy pussies!
Then you're a fag because they're the fucking best
I don't have her pics anymore so I will post an Asian babe. Have a good weekend

English is not my native language so, yeah. Don't be a bitch about it

You in Japan bro? I'm the asian girls poster
If yes, how are gym in there? I'm moving soon

Totally second this

>she didn't want to break up and she said she was going to kill herself or something else
I was dating a Japanese girl steadily for two years, she was smart, and she was going places. I decided to call our relationship quits after getting earning a slot for OCS. She didn't take the news well. She was crushed and in a fit of emotional stupidity, she threatened to kill herself by drinking. Before I could even stop her she reached for a bottle of apple vinegar and downed it.

Vinegar wasn't going to kill her, but it made her very sick. I don't know what she was thinking, but her attempted suicide made her so much less attractive.

I have studied abroad in Japan but I'm back in America now.

99% of gyms are shit and expensive as all hell, however when I was there my University had a powerlifting club with an amazing gym that only members could use. But they made an exception for me because I was an exchange student.

Thanks
Guess I will miss my gym here in Italy

While you try harder in work/studies, chad is eating pizza with yer Ms. m8

Lol she's been banging other guys for a while you insecure faggot.

I'll also add that if you're used to Korean girls you're in for a pleasant surprise, Japanese girls are shitty for relationships but they are by far the least shitty of Asian girls. Chinese are the worst, followed closely by Korean

chineses are pretty suicidal as well

Women are annoyed with men without ambition. They want you to get that raise/promotion, do constructive shit.

They are social climbers, they want more out of life. It never ends.

Being a videogame playing bum who goes to the gym alot with deadend job will get you in the fastlane to getting replaced.

If you don't trust them then don't date or marry them.
If you hardcore worry about being cucked then you are in no way shape or format ready for a committed relationship

Also make sure the relationship isn't just sex/romance. Make her actually want to spend time with you/make you happy.

this

> tfw I've cucked a girl before
Felt powerful desu

You cucked a girl with her boyfriend?

You'll fit in great at this board friend.

This

Were you the bottom bitch

>asian girlfriend
Nice try faggot, I fucked an asian girl regularly and her boyfriend found out.
They are still together and we probably bang every few months.

Asians are submissive yes, but that means to any male who wants to dominate them.

First post best post

i cant help it, but most asian girls look like they are mentally retarded

Mfw i scrolled past and then realized how true this actually is