"Another thing that struck me [in the American] was the great influence of the Negro...

>"Another thing that struck me [in the American] was the great influence of the Negro, a psychological influence naturally, not due to the mixing of blood. The emotional way an American expresses himself, especially the way he laughs, can best be studied in the illustrated supplements of the American papers; the inimitable Teddy Roosevelt laugh is found in its primordial form in the American Negro. The peculiar walk with loose joints, or the swinging of the hips so frequently observed in Americans, also comes from the Negro.[3] American music draws its main inspiration from the Negro, and so does the dance. The expression of religious feeling, the revival meetings, the Holy Rollers and other abnormalities are strongly influenced by the Negro. The vivacity of the average American, which shows itself not only at baseball games but quite particularly in his extraordinary love of talking – the ceaseless gabble of American papers is an eloquent example of this – is scarcely to be derived from his Germanic forefathers, but is far more like the chattering of a Negro village. The almost total lack of privacy and the all-devouring mass sociability remind one of primitive life in open huts, where there is complete identity with all members of the tribe."

Is he correct?

He's getting a little autistic over the influence of blacks but it is true that the various races and cultures that have immigrated to America over the years have definitely influenced our attitudes and culture, usually for the better.

>niggers saved us from being European

Thank fucking God.

absolute state of usa

To be honest being 100% European sounds like a pretty bad thing.

>Jung
>Autistic
Negro

You know the MBTI is bullshit, right?

Hey just look at whats popular right now in America.
Black people music, culture and slang.
The saddest thing is seeing kids act like ghetto niggers.
I

It is pretty fucking sad. You amerimuts let your culture be defined by stupidity.

He didnt even come up with it, two thots just took his work, and made up that shit in the 50s as a fun little game

Yes. Case in point: modern American Protestant churches, with their ceremonies incorporating dancing and Negro-inspired music. Some of them are also branching out into African countries where they are also quite successful due to similar mentalities.

I want to fuck that ship.

>import thousands of slaves
>make slave-based agriculture a big part of your economy
>let half the country become reliant on slave labour
>have a civil war over states' rights to have slavery
>spend another century with blacks as second class citizens in an apartheid system
>maintain an autistic obsession with race and skin colour to present day

they deserve everything.

They're also spreading throughout Latin America and asia as well.

If you didn't want to then you'd be gay.

This. People always point to shit like jazz and the blues about "omg black culture!" being so great, completely ignoring the shit culture they produce far outweighs the good. Also, hip-hop/rap is garbage. If you like and enjoy it then thats cool, but please stop pretending its some form of high art or poetry

If you like plane girls there is semi-often a thread in /trash/ that may tickle your fancy.

I'm not that user but where exactly are these plane girls from? Flight Highschool or something?

more than correct

It's /trash/, user...

Jung is so far from autistic that he was almost the polar opposite of autistic. Way too into the abstract things behind life and very open minded cerebral stuff. Analytic surely but not in an autistic way.

This quote is from like 1920 as well lmao

>tfw too intelligent for your own good

>t. Pleb

Blues and jazz aren't the only thing.

His explanation is literally

>if it ain't 1:1 something I can trace to euros it's negro influenced

Where else does it come from user?

And those two by themselves are at the root of Rock n' Roll and, thusly, it's derivatives.

... No.

I like Sara more, but Iowa is good too.

turns out he was retarded, old Euro culture as transfused into the New World just as it began to truly die in Europe.

You may note that modern Euros cannot naturally laugh, but merely jest at laughter.

from native americans or parts of europe Jung isn't familiar with. (such as various "tribes", "ethnicities" or "cultural groups" that basically went extinct as european states consolidated/modernized).

case in point scottish-highlanders who were basically rekt by the clearances, or various peasant ethnicities, etc.