What are some exercises I can do to get my girlfriend's ass to not be so flat? Is there anyway to make it rise?

What are some exercises I can do to get my girlfriend's ass to not be so flat? Is there anyway to make it rise?

pic related it's kinda her on the left

STACEY eats CANDY while your gf works HARD

HEIGHT
FACE
FRAME

Leave her

According to the picture you posted I'd say have her try the Brazilian butt lift.

Looking for non surgical methods user.

Squats and other butt related activities. Google is your friend.

I went from a flat ass to a pretty firm round ass in 4-5 months from doing full body. As a guy i must add.

Focusing on it should take you less.

id dump a girl who had an ass like left.

squats and oats. Tho deadlift is better for glutes if done right. But because no one does it it right atg squat is what I advise.

Honestly it's kind of frustrating since I have a better ass than her, but I like her and dumping her over her ass would be a pretty dick move. But I figure it's not something that can't be fixed non-surgically.

Actually it would probably take women more because low test.
Don't forget that women don't put on muscle easily.

My girlfriend got a phatass in three months. Jen Selter kind of ass.

she wouldn't look at you if you weren't tall enough or shit like that, don't be stupid breh

You can do squats and dl but hip extension is better as it targets glutes as the main muscles

Make her do SS.

>my girlfriend
Sure user, whatever you say

are you a troll and, if not, where did she start?

Glute bridge

Thats really nice user. Give her a chance and she may become a gym buddy but if she doesnt work at it then leave her. Trust me user- girls are well aware of what they look like. She knows has a flat ass and when you take an interest in her getting a better butt shes either gonna do it or your gonna realize she was gonna let herself go the whole time shes with you.

Do you realize that that's a silicone butt surgery before and after?

Rephrasing my question for clarity:

What are some exercises I can get my girlfriend to do that'll make it not so flat? Is there anyway to make it rise?

No shit, I just posted it for the picture on the left.

What?

Sometimes I wonder if she actually does

*that'll make her ass not so flat

Squats, glute bridges, hip thrusts.

>Anonymous 06/03/16(Fri)12:14:41 No.3742
Estrogen cycle + caloric surplus NIQQA

Squats and deadlifts. Any glute exercise will help, but especially squats.

Teach her to stand up straight, if your shoulder blades jut out you have shit posture. Get her to do a basic bodyweight routine at first like reverse lunges, squat progressions, pull up progressions, push up progressions, dip progressions, and core work.

It's could also be the workout routine.
I remember seeing infomercials for The Brazilian Butt Lift dvds all the time.
A hot lady would come out and say the key to a nice butt is basically dancing lunges.
Your gf could try something gimmicky like that

What do you mean "if done right"?

But yeah, deadlift has a higher focus on hip extension so is more glute dominant.

OP look up Bret Contreras. He literally has a business now of making girls asses fatter through weight training.

Only 19.99

What's SS?

Meaning using glutes and hams instead of lower back. Lower back shouldn't be even sore after deadlifts.

Lunges, user. Squats do jackshit for glutes, lunges is where it's at.

Read the sticky.

are you doing squats properly? agree with lunges tho, and hip thrusts even tho im too afraid to look gay to try them

Leave this board you fucking pleb

>mfw that girl with nice lower body but her arms and bra areas are all flab.

REEEEEEE!

Women can literally just do 10x50yard hill sprints 2x a week and get fantastic results.

Women don't make leg gains because they operate on 90% female broscience and will ignore rest days, full ROM, and other basic shit.

>Lower back shouldn't be sore
Not exactly true. Just because it works isometrically doesn't mean it doesn't work. My obliques get sore as fuck after hight volume on squats.

the thing is she needs to work her whole body. she won't get ripped like a dude, it will in fact take much longer for her to get ripped. like for you why would you only work out lets say your arms and chest. everyone should be working out everything.

this. she has let herself go long ago. she was probably never been challenged through things that make her feel bad about herself making her want to continue to workout. her hobbies consist of sedative things.

this is a social part of her lifestyle. she doesn't need to workout in order to feel accepted. the competition is scarce as well, she doesn't need to be so competitive with her body because she has a boyfriend. her brain is settling and focusing on maintaining and sustaining, versus breaking down and going back to the basics aka working out your body.

that's the thing. she has to want to workout. if he pressures her she is going to see this as she is a problem to him. op doesn't want that. what op needs to focus on is the approach so she can make this her journey first, and then conjoin that with op's journey in terms of working out.

That's a bait

Not even joking. Get her to do SS and hip trusts.

what's SS

kek

I have a pretty nice ass (according to my wife anyway) and all I do is squats and squat-stance deadlifts

I suppose barbell hip thrusts and kickbacks would help your girl too

Just make her do squats, deadlifts, and hipthrusts.

That's all I do that hit glutes, and my roommates always comment on how nice my ass is (no homo).

First have her start hip mobility work for 10 minutes everyday, she should keep going until she can do at least a perfect pigeon pose. Poor hip mobility will hinder her squat progress.

As for the workout proper, start with squats everyday, the first couple weeks she will have doms but its necessary to go through the pain to achieve maximum glutes gains. She should aim to squat as heavy and deep as possible, with a wide stance to maximally engage the glutes.

After she is done with squats, incline leg presses with the feet very high on the machine to emphasize and recruit the glutes, again use a wide stance and go as deep as possible without lifting the butt to protect the lower back.

After that barbell glute bridges, get dem hips trusting and the glutes squeezing.

Get her to do deadlifts once or twice per week once she stops getting DOMS from all the heavy squatting. Should be the last heavy lift of the day.

Once she is done with the heavy lifting, get her to do some isolation work on cables and machines, for hamstrings, some leg curls and lateral extensions.

Finish the routine with bodyweight exercises - all types of squats, lunges, leg lifts, donkey kicks ... you name it, spice it up, dont get stuck in the same bodyweight exercises for more than a few weeks at a time. Keep it short and intense. Some work on calves wouldnt hurt either.

The whole workout should not last more than an hour.

Add 10 minutes of interval hill sprinting three times a week, avoid deadlift day and the day after deadlift.

You will notice a huge improvement if she does it for three to six months, and if she keeps it up for a few years she will have a bubble butt for sure.

This is retarded advice, no girl is gonna stick with this over intensified shit routine. It also doesn't take into account that to actually build muscle one needs rest as well.

Here OP.

Let her walk uphill or up the stairs everyday. Dunno if you like calves on her as well but that comes with all that hiking.

what is this wizardry

ATG squats 3x5
Pic related.

The first thing I tell a girl I'm interested in is "turn around real quick" and check out that ass. If there isnt one goodbye.

You could get a new gf who isn't low test as fuck and live a happy, fulfilling life.

fuggg i'd let you destroy me

London?

Get her to increase muscle mass and then decrease fat in that order. She probably won't be committed tho

get out of here, bong. would not let you destroy me if you are british/10

unless you're just memeing....then i'm all yours

super sets

Schutzstaffel

For ass development make the barbell hip thrust the primary movement, as it is a much more glute centric workout than squats, they will be activated much more. For squats she should focus on lowbar as it involves the posterior chain slightly more than highbar. Romanian deadlift is great and I would recommend stiff legged deadlifts to improve her spinal erectors. Spinal erectors and glute medius are important to give her that black girl ass look where the ass continues up and over her hip bone a bit with the dimples. Whereas a white girl style ass may have a lot of glute maximus but then it just ends abruptly so it ends up looking like a rectangle with two humps at the bottom rather than being round

donkey kicks 3x15~18
glute bridges 3x15~18
Stiff leg diddy 3x15~18
squats, leg press and food