Now that the summer is upon us, how much miring are you expecting?

Now that the summer is upon us, how much miring are you expecting?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000YZEJ2G/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1464981237&sr=8-1&pi=SY200_QL40&keywords=speedo swimsuit men&dpPl=1&dpID=41oBZ0tsIbL&ref=plSrch
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B011AY1QWK/ref=mp_s_a_1_16?qid=1464981355&sr=8-16&pi=SY200_QL40&keywords=flag speedo&dpPl=1&dpID=41BWOfGcooL&ref=plSrch
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Couldn't bench for 6 months but kept training legs and everything else and my deadlift and squat have skyrocketed while my bench is really low getting back into it, so pretty much no mires for me since i only have big legs a decent back and arms but no chest and shoulders whatsoever.

I'm the opposite...
Prominent chest and shoulders but dyel back and legs

>bacne
None bros. Feels bad
I would give up an inch off my height and dick to have a clear back and I'm only 5'11" with a 6" donger

I had a pretty bad shoulder injury and my bench went down to 1 1/2 plate 3x5
and 4pl8 squat and diddylift is warmup weight now.
Also getting close to 2pl8 pullup for reps.
I still look dyel from the front because of high lat insertions.

You bros might not have A+ physiques, but at least you can go shirtless

You don't know suffering

Getting loads from everybody who knew me back when I was a lardass. But just for fatloss, not muscles. Not yet.

getting mirins like everyday since a few weeks with shirt on but i think i wont get that many without it cuz my chest is asymmetrical shit :(

Guide to gettin mires:
1/2/3/4
12% BF or less (visible abs)
That's all it takes. 1/2/3/4 is probably even a bit much, girls just want to see abs and some muscle (not a hungry skelly).
I'm at like 14% BF and 80% to 1/2/3/4. I expect to get a little bit of mirin from friends who haven't seen me shirtless since last year.

Skelly still on the thin side of Otter, so nothing.

My narrow shoulders (thanks, genetics) and that "ponch" from bulking all winter don't help.

More than last summer certainly. My routine + diet was so bad I got used to never seeing progress and now I've made so much progress I almost can't believe it every time I step in the gym or look at myself.

I can't explain how good it feels man

Uncomfortably lots of mirin.Am already getting plenty of mires with just a tank top,I imagine am gonna double that shirtless,tanned and leaner.Do chicks dig speedos if you have a good bulge and a good ass??

Just wear a tight shirt all the time

unfortunately im still fat at 6'2 212lbs: im too much of a fatty to stop eating at maintenance
but Im looking pretty huge which ive gotten some mires on.
>Captcha: select all images with salad.
>MFW i have no face

I don't even go outside, no mires

How is it possible to achieve negative core muscle?

No. Don't wear a speedo faggot. Coming from a chick.

Bro don't listen to this woman. If you look good in one then rock that shit.

But buy a different kind of speedo - that one is kinda gay.

I'll post a link to a nice one in a second

This past few summers I've been getting mired a ton but always by jailbait and the occasional little girl, which is no good.
I hope this year their older sisters and moms will start noticing too.

None, because I have severe bacne scars that have me self conscious of my body.

None, I don't go outside because no friends and maximum autism.

Maybe summerfags will mire me in the gym but I don't care about those

Get one like this: amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000YZEJ2G/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1464981237&sr=8-1&pi=SY200_QL40&keywords=speedo swimsuit men&dpPl=1&dpID=41oBZ0tsIbL&ref=plSrch

If you can find the style with some sort of design (like your country flag) it will be cool as fuck and you won't look as gay

Not much.

I have forsaken aesthetics for strength like the autist I am.

Have gotten compliments that I fill out my shirts more, though. Also people notice my traps more because of all those fucking deadlifts and power cleans.

I feel ya there brother. It's crippling.

I say no to speedo as well. Some nice looking board shorts look much better.
I'll be getting mediocore mires, like progress mires from people I already know. Pretty much not gonna make it till next summer, but that's okay. Goal is to get under 130 by July. 135 now. Started at like 147 in January but didn't take anything serious 'til March

No amount of lifting can change the fact I have a Joseph Merrick/10 face.

>Hey man hop in the pool with us!
>How do you have your shirt on it's so hot out!
>Your a big guy show off your muscles!

Look at this one. Then look at that European size chart lmao
>30-33 XL

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B011AY1QWK/ref=mp_s_a_1_16?qid=1464981355&sr=8-16&pi=SY200_QL40&keywords=flag speedo&dpPl=1&dpID=41BWOfGcooL&ref=plSrch

If you're aesthetic (and have a big dick) you'll look good in this

None because I've been in cocoon mode since that meme started and after some crippling setbacks I'm basically starting over for the 6th time.

Fuck alcohol.

user stop. You're brining back memories

>invited to lake
>hotter than I expect
>everyone grilling and having good time
>lets go swimming!!
>uh..hah.. I'll just stay here I didn't bring a towel
>user there's a raft here you can use
>hah uh okay...
>keep back pointed away from group of friends
>quickly pull off shirt and jump on raft
>make sure back down the entire time
>drift out to the middle of the lake

God I hate summer.

I've been using aloe Vera lotion, it's taken care of a lot of the scars. But new pimples keep it looking bad.

Maybe give it a try if you only have scars

from normies, moderately. i don't have well defined abs though

>keep your back pointed away from group of friends
>make sure back down at all times

holy fuck r u me, the acne is gone and has been gone for 2 years now, but the redness and scars remain.

Right in the fucking feels user
I'm starting accutane next week wish me luck

Try aloe Vera bro.

At GNC they sell aloe Vera lotion in little containers. As well as cocoa butter and A E and D lotion. All really cheap and good.

the aloe Vera has been doing wonders for the scars, but it doesn't take care of the existing pimples and shit

I use those hand scrubbers on my body twice a week and lotion up already, it's a slow process

Speedos look silly at the sea, they're okay at the pool, provided you're aesthetic enough to wear em.
Comfier choice of swimwear would be something that stops near mid thigh length.
If you're a spoopy skelly and your legs are pretty thin go for something longer, somewhere a little above your knee.

Also, post ass and bulge. :3c

Zero mires here folks, finishing some weight loss that's been about two years in the making due to half assing. Not aesthetic right now without clothes but next year will be a different story. Started at 190lbs and I'm about 145lbs now (5'7" dwarf)

None. I'm a skelly, but I'll make it some day.
>tfw 135 lbs
>tfw only 1 plate bench
Feelsbadman

I will,blow me
Stomach vacuums made my core look exactly like his.Hence why he is my goal body
Ty,man

>eternal bulk
Zero

Hoping to average about 17.8 a day

None at all since I'm starting a bulk in about a week =^)

i get mires any season
step up cunts or you will never, ever make it

i have the exact same body as you

none cause im bulking

I'd lick my cum off your chest desu

expecting a lot. finally have a good amount of mass and my cut went really well. already been to a few parties and gotten compliments.

1 pl8? So you're benching your body weight? Not bad desu

Me too user

I'm bulking until spring 2017, so probably none

So doing bw bench is considered good?

Newfag here, what does the 1/2/3/4 thing stand for?

Haven't been getting mired because I don't leave my apartment (except to lift)

1 pl8 deadlift
2 pl8 squat
3 pl8 bench
4 pl8 overhead press

bump

More than last summer but still not a whole lot. Although I do think I'm kind of blind to my own gains to a certain extent. Body dysmorphia is really the key to success: always feel small, keep getting bigger.

>family plans a trip to florida
>only find out when a box of beach chairs is delivered
>didn't even invite me

Going to spend summer alone indoors.

Lol

>Actually wanting to go outside or being with people