Wow... Really makes you think

Wow... Really makes you think...

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/muslimshow/status/699657181680037888
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

...i dont get it

>1.5 kg blanket

What the absolute fuck

Why do the buildings that are outside his room change?

This is what happens when you do half reps.

He must have some serious balls to clean 150kg and then bench it free off of a bench without a rack or stands.

1 pic is in the gym, 2 pic is at home

Damn. That dude can lift 7.5 times I can without a machine.

How long will it take me to get to that level Veeky Forums?

People find the strength to lift hard but can't manage to get up early.

the buildings on the right clearly reference islamic architecture, whereas the buildings on the left are more western. this comic is referencing the refugees and how they invaded overnight.

anyone who can bench 300lbs will have been training for far long enough that DOMS won't really be a problem.

DOMS is for noobs and infrequent normalfags. Biggest indicator of normie status: "Lmao I can't even walk upstairs after leg day"

>artists in charge of realistic lifting numbers
baka

So it's a shill thread?

Actually 5am is the time muslims have to pray so the guy is a muslim lifter who neglect his faith for gains.

It says "too easy" on the left and "too hard" on the right.
Cause it's so hard to get up in the morning...

>waking up at 5 am
what kind of fucked up job do you need for that

Foot soldier in ISIS.

Kek

underrated

This image is awful because not everyone owns a blanket

>not sleeping on bench
>making it

>not using a weighted blanket for nighttime gains

shiggydiggy.jpeg

No it doesn't
I can't remember a single time I found lifting my blanket hard

only proves how fucked up waking up at 5 am is

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Kek, dem gainz are temporary but those 72 virgins are ETERNAL.
>not succeeding in both
>not gonna make it

I get DOMs based on novelty of the exercise. I normally ohp, dips, and push press but i did a 225 bench challenge with a friend after not doing bench for years and doing a decent count of reps killed my pecs with DOMs despite not being that taxing.

agree

what, did you think your evening shake did all the work by itself? Did you never get the trademarked weighted blanket to workout in your sleep?

never gonna make it.

I hats this board now

TopKek

DOMS

>kg

His point was that DOMs goes away when you do an exercise regularly.

Muslims are weak

i thought he was jacking off in the first pic

Pic refers ti how easy he can lift the barbell, yet he can't get off bed to pray for the Fajr

>4 55kg pl8s
>150kg

>not suffocating in your sleep for dem dere lung gains

>not being able to get up to pray Fajr
smfh desu

Fug they're 25s

Do you honestly think it weighs less than that? It's a lot of material, it's just spread out a lot.

Also, in anywhere but America people use duvets because we're not living in the 1940s any more.

>Benches 150kg without a spotter or a rack to place it on
>Afraid of the dark

One's at the gym, one's his bedroom you fucking imbecile.

You'll make it brah maybe 2 more months and you'll make it to a 1.5kg blanket press

Sorry to ruin the memes here fellas but it's simply a DOMS joke.

>Too easy in the first panel
>Too hard in the second

This. I can't believe so many Americans use shitty thin blankets.

the plates are actually perfectly drawn, if the small internal plate is 5kg and the bar is 20kg
[/autism]

The earth spins on its axis which is how you get night and day. When it spins it is at a different position than it was earlier which is why the buildings are different

>islamic architecture
REEEEEEEEE DOMED BUILDINGS ARE STOLEN FROM CHRISTIANS REEEEEEEE

>DOMS
this was my first interpretation. Then I read
>get up early
and weren't convinced, so I reverse-searched
>twitter.com/muslimshow/status/699657181680037888
>Parfois, soulever son corps Peut être plus difficile Que soulever le poids de son corps...
>Sometimes, lifting our own body might be harder than lifting weights from our body ...

Still I'd have preferred the DOMS interpretation

>islamic
yep, look at the twitter account in the link above

who stole it from the Romans. who stole it from every previous culture that knew anything about statics.

so, this is a thinly veiled ramadan thread

I get DOMS when i use tight clothes

if i use baggy clothes i don't feel anything

i think it's related to dehydration

This.

150kg bench is easy, try getting past 180kg.
I got to 170kg natty, passing by 195kg on gear is proving difficult and I've now been on 1 year B&C.

You can only lift an empty bar? Then it'll take you a while...

Regardless tho, 150kg (over 3pl8) bench is pretty high-end, you'll have to lift for quite some years to achieve that. I certainly haven't, and I doubt more than maybe 1% of Veeky Forums has.

Can't wait until Ramadan actually begins so I can start posting 'Ramadan Lifting Generals' daily for the bantz and real convo.

I can bench 195kg as stated I am on gear, I got to 170kg natty. I can still get DOMs if I leave benching for say 3 weeks.
Happens more with high reps tho.
But as you said, infrequent normal fags... I get doms a lot after squats now because I got a quad tear 8 months ago from getting too strong (Tren + deca + test + adrol = super gainz) so I rarely squat, my peak squat was 265kg high bar, I did 160kg for 20 reps the other day & the doms was horrendous. Hadn't squatted in a month.

Took me(again I'm ) about 5 years so yeah agreeded. I didn't hit 170kg until 8 years in. Progress is slow, I remember in the first year I got to 80kg, second year 120kg then third year 130kg and then it just took forever to get to 150kg... dunno what happened to get to 170kg that was quicker than normal. But couldn't push that for a year then hopped on gear and it went up but pleatued again.

rack would've visually occluded the persons face, which would've been an issue, so the artist probably dropped it for that reason

What's B&C?

blast and cruise

What did they mean by this?

Ah.

he's having trouble getting up early in the morning

he was strong enough bench press 150kg, but not strong enough to stop islamic parasites from destroying his city

leave then u wernt going to make it anyway

underrated post

Thanks lori

'Perhaps the heaviest things we lift and carry are not our weights, but our feels.'

>150kg bench
that nigga jacked

it's hot af in the us right now though

1 pl8 (60 kg) = 3 months
2 pl8 (100 kg) = 1 year
3 pl8 (140 kg) = ??

Kek

yeah also

>the crescent moon above a mosque

Witnessed

Are you all fucking retarded it obvously points out that no matter how hard you lift now in 30-40-50 years you will be a senile old fuck who can barly lift blankets, why the buildings change, white hair

Are you all fucking retarded it obvously points out that no matter how hard you lift now in 30-40-50 years you will be a senile old fuck who can barly lift blankets, why the buildings change, white hair ect

This is a Muslim cartoon from France called "The Muslim Show". The buildings don't change their architectural style--he's at the gym in the first panel, and in bed at home in the second, with the a mosque's dome visible through the window. The cartoon is sending up lazy boners that have enough strength and energy to lift huge amounts of weight in the gym, but can't seem to find enough to get up in the morning and perform their duties to God.

Yes, about why that dude looks so skinny and can bench more than 3pl8s.

I can't read frog, what does this say?

>Can I do this and that during Ramadan
>"I worried about youth asking all those questions"
>"I worry about them asking even more"

oslt

kek'd

allah akbar, fuck the west inshallah brother

Dyel faggot

The practical strength of an average Veeky Forumsizen is laughable.

This

not frog, but shouldnt the last line be
"i worry about the youth asking no more questions" ?

Kek

Almost fell for the b8

you are correct.

italiano

Hahahahhaa wtf top kekè user

the natural progression is to add sheets, then quilts, and finally a down comforter

>hopped on gear and it went up
w-were you surprised by this?