Is there a way to make it when you're pure genetic garbage?

I'm 21 on that picture. Almost 22.

Can you believe this shit?

That picture was taken three months after a no exercise 3500kcal diet.

Still 121lbs.

Fucking kill me srs. No wonder I ended up nowhere as a fucking virgin shut-in NEET.

SS+GOMAD

You're counting your calories wrong, no one has a base metabolic rate of 3500.

B8. Why would you diet if you're already dying

EAT MORE FOOD

well, lets get those calories for real
>breakfast
hipercaloric+whey+50g oats+250ml milk+50g peanut butter (about 800 calories right there)
>lunck
300g pasta+300g chicken (about 800 calories again)
>snack
1L of milk+tuna sandwish (100g tuna 75g bread) (more 800 cal)
>dinner
1 medium pizza + 300g steak (1500 cal)
its not cheap, but if you lift you'll make some serious muscle and fat gainzzz

You aren't eating 3500 calories.

>I hate almost half a pizza during the course of the day, that has to be like 5000kcal

Skellies

Right next to me I have 250g of walnuts (1707kcal) and a bag of 300g of 'quatre-quarts' (1332kcals).

I try to eat this shit everyday. Among other stuff. So yes I do eat that much faM.

>getting almost half your calories from a bag of walnuts

No you dont. Bmr at 3500 kcal at 121 lbs?

What's more likely, you're counting wrong or you have some 1 in a trillion genetics where you have a completely off the charts Bmr for your weight ?

This OP is a dumbass who blames his fault on genetics.

Genetics are not the problem, you are.

Is that bad?

op is distracted by image rather than focusing on function.

Some people literally don't store excess calories. Zyzz was one of them, he never looks like he has an ounce of fat on him, always a skinny nerd until he roided.

My black manlet friend is like that, seriously walks around looking ripped as fuck and only does mild cardio, doesn't watch his diet.

My step dad is like that, drinks beer and eats a ton of bread and cheese, has defined abs in his late 40s.

My little brother's friend is like that (though he actually has a medical condition, was under 5% bf as a little kid and ended up with a 'prescription' to drink heavy cream), eats like shit but is lean as fuck.

It's not that they have a high bmr, they just don't store fat like the average person.

OP, if this isn't a bait thread, stop dieting and start lifting. Actually do GOMAD while lifting too, you are the person GOMAD is intended to help.

>Good face, I'd say actually handsome
>Not balding
>Probably tall
>Chest and stomach are aligned
>Posture looks decent
>Looks decently wealthy

Stop bitching. Eat more and lift. 3.5k cal doesn't work? Eat 4k cal. That doesn't work? Eat 5k.

Do it for all of the motherfuckers who lift everyday and strive to be the best person they can be, but are already literal genetic dead ends.

22 is still young; go to community college or some shit then transfer or get a part-time job.

it's expensive, and almost exclusively fat.
eat healthy brah. Or, hell, at least eat _reasonable_, like fried rice with vegs and meat.
Or get some smoothies throughout the day.

i have studied genetic dead ends for years on a website called "sluthate" and i don't think you are one
also eat more than you would like, more than you find comfortable

>i have studied genetic dead ends for years
Looking in the mirror?

Justin?

Too hard on yourself bub. Good face, remove the jewbro for a much better shorter cut, and bulk for the next 12+ months. Good potential.

go to the Doctor and ask to get a blood test to check your potassium levels/kidney function. If you are genuinely eating that much and not gaining, you may have a Na/K+ imbalance.

if you do that you're a fucking retard

it was taken three months after a no exercise 1500kcal diet

don't fucking lie to us faggot

You don't see bad to me, just too skinny, and that's because you're a faggot that doesn't know how to properly eat and count calories.

>I'm 21 on that picture. Almost 22.
>
>Can you believe this shit?
>
>That picture was taken three months after a no exercise 3500kcal diet.
>
>Still 121lbs.
>
>Fucking kill me srs. No wonder I ended up nowhere as a fucking virgin shut-in NEET.
U sure u confused your 350kcal diet for a 3500kcal diet?

>three months after a no exercise 3500kcal diet.

liar. but then again this thread is just bait.

>this meme again
2/10

Just hop on HRT and transition mate. You'll feel much fulfilling (literally) that way

>I try to eat this shit everyday
emphasis on try

skelly faggot

You're ectomorph nigga. That means your GI tract won't absorb as many nutrients as others would manage to. Doesn't matter how much """""calories""""" you eat, you will stay skelly unless/until your metabolism declines. So, thank you mr hungry skeletal.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

Yep, you're screwed

>drake-hotline-bling-funny-meme.jpg
>making a fucking retarded post

I will never understand wtf is wrong with dudes like this, if I could get away with it and not be fat as shit by the end of the month I would eat constantly...FUCKING EVERYTHING, losing weight is hard putting it on is the easy part

Learn to measure faggot.

>metabolic rate of 3500.
What if his absorption rate is low? Some people just poop out a lot of calories.

The only thing wrong with you is your terrible mind set. Honestly dont bullshit yourself that you were on a 3.5k cal diet and didnt gain mass. Anyone can make it as long as they arnt paralyzed.

Not trying to hijack but I have a similar body type to that of OP, in fact I think Im a bit slimmer and I hate that. Im a bit confused by the general consesnus of this thread, should people like me and OP just eat more and lift more? Is GOMAD really that influential? Becausr I fucking love milk and wouldnt bat an eye at drinking that much if its healthy. Thanks in advance for any advice.

There's someone called zyzz, i think you can relte to him. So start eating rice and chicken. Get whey, creatine, bcaa, and start hitting the gym 5 times a week, Focus and be consistent You'll gain weight in no time.

Well then, try 4500 and see what happens, it ain't rocket science

>implying being skinny and eating shitton of food will get you anywhere

just fucking build up, dont look at fucking bodybuilders eating that much fucking calories. They need that amount to stay the way they are. just do 2500-2800

You do it by lifting and not making excuses
I have exercise induced asthma and I still run if I can even breathe just enough to complete my run (temp dependant)

you will be OK faggot. Just wait till you hit 24. Most guys fill out in their mid to late 20's.

This obv. Hope you like anal.

topkek