Going full Cow Mode

>Going full Cow Mode
Is a 700 pound bench worth this? (Hint: the answer is yes)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BF2RR7YptNs/
youtu.be/pmzOAxGQsHM?t=2m48s
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>fat guy with a pec tat

It doesn't look right

fat guy moves a bar 3 inches meanwhile his back is more arched than the mcdonals m claims 700lb bench hmmk

es más fácil saltarlo que rodearlo desu

instagram.com/p/BF2RR7YptNs/
Nah nilla.

>destroying your health and having the quality of life (and the looks) of an obese guy
>to POWERLIFT

it's not even like it'll get you any money

>Implying you wouldn't motorboat dem titties

ITT: DYELs who cant even lmao2pl8

Lol the guy on the right was my body before I ever touched a weight, minus the arms

no thanks

They're on steroids

wow really

I refuse to believe this. Do you have any sources?

Okay. And? Dude is 400 pounds and fat, he can't be on much.

No way, all natty. Achievable in 6 months with proper diet and hard work.

That's not a powerlifter you retard.

It's a guy with incredibly short arms that bro lifts on shit tons of roids and his an acceptable bench.

I jerk off to pics of the guy on the left frequently, fucking damn he's getting fatter

pic related he's too fat to tie his own shoes

you don't have to look like shit to be a beast, just look at this guy:

youtu.be/pmzOAxGQsHM?t=2m48s

Look at the video that's posted, he does full range, no belly presses or anything, raw. Ya'll nillas just jealous.

Can't get it up to him, what with him and his friends being racist dicks and probably bullies. I can't help but admire him for his lifts and the fact that he's left humanity behind. 400 pounds at like 5'9, Jesus fuck. And his forearms are the size of some people's thighs.

What is this guy taking and how much did he eat to get this big?

>Dragonball Z background in gym

That is beautiful, god damn.

It makes me feel so connected when I see weight lifters use DBZ as inspiration. Recently I watched a mini documentary on strongman competitions, and one of the leading competitors made examples of lifting comparing it to going Super Saiyan.