Deeper partnership discussion !!!!

All these guys are good at is shilling the shit out of their shitcoin. Dumped my bags 3 weeks ago after buying at ico. Feels so good to have got rid of this shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ruxperience/status/905745137145331713?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I like your blog, keep it up

>Dumped my bags 3 weeks ago after buying at ico.

So you made a shit ton of money? The fuck are you bitching about then?

The constant fake shilling by the core team to create hype.

Big news coming ...

Deeper partnership discussions ...

Just look at this tweet: twitter.com/ruxperience/status/905745137145331713?lang=en

>Wearing a non tailored suit
>2017

Pick one

>moneyskel actually working with the team, also big investor
>backed by Thai government
>has been in srs talks with Thai central bank
>recently secured partnership with a Bank part of multi billion dollar conglomerate (of which is a member of enterprise etherum alliance)
But muh mcdonalds that was a confirmed partnership and muh skateboard memes

muh they took a pic @ a mcdonalds and then they confirmed the parner ship later I am a huge faggot who hates money i'll sell this shitcoin for some elix

At least post the real photo FUDding asshats

I wont lie. I was a little disappointed that this didnt moon in september with all the shilling going around.

Crypto is over. You can feel it. Air is slowly being letting out of the bag, making a slight farting sound as it does. 95% of them are legit scams, look at that fucking monkey in a suit standing in front of a Google logo, he's grinning smugly like that because he's getting rich and some of you niggers actually buy at shit.

>He showed you the skateboard

Why didnt you listen?

Yes but you still made an exceptionally good profit. It doesn't fucking matter. You're an investor. You did your job. You invested. You got returns on your investment. Mission accomplished. You want Jun to fly to your house and suck you off while kneeling on his skateboard or something?

Can't wait for you to FOMO back in you fucking retard.

I agree that the tweets can be a bit much but they are giving you information before confirmation. Everything they have said they will do they have delivered on so far so fuck off and buy some shitcoins.

over 50,000 current merchants with multibillion in volume and growing
government approval and support
communication with central banks
fees go to token stakers
one of the fastest growing e commerce regions in the world

kill yourself.

lel

wow someone is angry.
omisegoys are sensitive about their pet coin
where does it even say omg can be staked, did i miss something. i thought omisego was going to be powered by plasma.io or some shit like that.

scamcoin 101

Go and google rather than being spoonfed information.

Yes it will be on plasma. OMG will be staked to verify transactions. As a reward you get a cut of all transaction fees processed through the network.
Currently it is estimated to be about $2.50 p.a per token staked.

As the fees will be considerably lower than any competitor, more businesses will flock to OMG to save hundreds of millions of dollars a year.

More volume = more TX fees for me.

That is not even going into the DEX and outside of SEA.

You have been warned.

Do you know anything? It says that in the whitepaper. OMG will moon just not as soon as we all thought it would. Im sorry youre like this user. I really am sorry...

Take a look at this fuckknuckle

Current merchants using Omise:

SCG - 12.8 Billion USD
McDonalds - 150 Million USD
Dtac - 36 Million USD
True - 3.7 Billion USD
Thai Airway - 5.4 Billion USD
Alianz Ayudhya - 2.35 Billion USD
AXA - 102 Million USD
Kadee - 1.8 Billion USD
Minor International 1.35 Billion USD
Home Pro - 1.58 Billion USD
Tsuruha - 3.9 Billion USD
WeLoveShopping.com - 60 Million USD
Thai Union - 3.8 Billion USD

Total: 37.352 Billion USD

International payment processors move a ton of money.

Mastercard ~$1.2 Trillion Gross - 2015
Visa ~$12.8 Trillion Gross - 2016
AliPay ~$1.7 Trillion 2016
WeChat ~$1.2 Trillion 2016
Paypal ~354 Billion Gross -2016

What happens when OMG undercuts the big boys by 2.5%. You think large corporations arent going to jump at the chance to save HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS.

I don't know why I bother with you. I suppose I hope some other people who aren't completely retard take a look at this and get in.

Thank me in 5 years.

i am retarded with low IQ so what, have fun with your omg.

at this point, ripple is looking better than omg. yes, ripple.

Ripple will increase in value yes, but OMG has larger upside potential.

To all OMG niggermonkeys and bagcucks, your chink coin is circling the drain. Prepare for $6 once mongs slightly smarter than you start realizing their team is nothing more than chink office monkeys taking selfies. If any of you chink lovers throw up pink wojaks after this scamcoin craters, I will personally respond with a photo of my own shit. You have been warned.

Thank you, screenshotted

Hey kiddo, watch your language or I'll make your mum wash your mouth out again

no one wants to see a photo of your feces, bro, but this was funny and closes out the /thread.

I agree that short term ripple is better so ill give you that. Also know that OMG will eventually have its own blockchain. Its all in the whitepaper. I recomend reading it so we can all get lambos

>tfw I don't care if it goes to $6
>tfw I know it will be over $100
>tfw I has the potential to be well over $700

Enjoy a life holding shitcoins and wagecucking due to your blatant racism and xenophobia.

By your logic nobody should have bought into AliPay or TenCent.