B-buy link now! we going to break ath!

>b-buy link now! we going to break ath!
>huge giant dump
You fags fall for it every time.
What sound does a whale make when taking a shit?
Because you just got dumped on. And guess what? They're going to buy that shit up again during tomorrows dip.

went from .42-..39, less than 5% difference. so far at least.

>mfw bought 1 btc worth at 9970 sats because everyone kept saying it was going to moon

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

shouldnt have bought that high look at the trend and wait for the next dip before you buy. too late now just hold your bags LINK is long term

Sold at 9700, waiting to rebuy. You will be fine dood.

>could have bought last night at 7k sats
>but he chose to buy at ath
Jesus man do you have no idea what you're doing?

>he waits until a pump to buy a coin that has been shilled on Veeky Forums

Forgot to add.
>for weeks

lmao what dump?
it's just regressed to the mean, its gonna keep going up but likely at a slow reasonable pace

Pray for a double top and sell. Buy back at 9k sats. Otherwise just hold. Even if you sell now you still lose out on 500 sats and even if you buy back at 9k sats you dont even make a profit because you already lost the 500 sats.

Angry pajeets just looking for someone to scream at.

What do you call the sats of ETH? I've been trading LINK in ETH and keep calling it sats in my head.

Added a few hundred link to my trading stack.
I should have gone for more but I'm too new at this. I just figured out how2trade with [stochastic] rsi and bollinger bands a couple days ago.

do you not look at the order book?

Everyone was saying to buy so I did what any rational man would do and bought with my entire stack, this Bitcoin was all my savings too which makes the burn even worse.

holy fuck this is a big fucking whale dumping...

Don't worry about it. There will be plenty of chances to pump to 11k. You will still make a profit. You just didn't get your money's worth is all.

Oh, I'm sorry, was doubling your money in a week not fast enough growth for you?

Those are panicking newbs dumping. Whales dump at the peak and only at the peak.

Listen toDon't bother selling until $5. And yes, it will be sooner than you think

These poor delusional linkies... I'm starting to feel bad for them...

i bought at 11k and i thought tonight...tonight would be the night i'll finally be released from this hell. but nope.

Nice rip, see you linkies at ICO price

You could have sold at a loss and bought back at a better cost basis.

Dumped mine at 9950, bought again for 9030

Felt better than sex with my teenage niece

If we call it SATs because of Satoshi, we should call ETH's SATS VITs

ChainLink, the only PnD shitcoin still in the green while everything else is red. Must be opposite day.

will this pattern of dumping fater 40 cent repeat today ? should i put a sell order in ?

Most of the 100k sell walls today were fake and if they weren't they got chewed through, only the 10k sat wall has held.

It should pump higher tomorrow.

>you just got dumped on
But Chainlink is back at around 40 cents.
Just a few cents shy of ATH.

Are you retarded?

I mean today*

so whats your plan currently?
at which pricepoint will you sell everything only to buy back in later?

See that big old wall? Notice nobody is buying into said wall? Back to 8k we go

Look at this graaaph.

Eth is divided in Gwei

Look at this market manipulation

It is known.

gas yourself fud nolinker

No particular price, just whenever muh indicators say it's overbought.

also agree with this

i observed the same pattern with ANS/NEO and OMG.
Whales putting up fake walls and suppressing the price is a good thing, because it gives you time to accumulate and the moon mission is guaranteed.

Too much sideways action, no more moons.
I'm taking all my profits and putting them in COSS. Leaving my principle in LINK.

>nice

You're gonna regret that.

You're right.... i should just put it all in COSS.

He means you're going to regret not staying all-in on one of the most promising cryptos in a long time, with an actual working product, actual major partnerships, and an actual marketing event in less than 2 weeks.

But yeah, go chase that shiny new pump with your little babby hands.
Who knows, you might actually find one now and again.

yeah put your money into the useless scam project that already pumped 3x. fucking idiot.

any tutorials on looking at indicaters?

I got told by Veeky Forums to buy, so I bought at .20-.25, so right now I'm up about 2x.

Even if it's only to pump up the price, you sometimes gotta follow the whales.
But chainlink is actually something that can have effect on the crypto world.

You bought a little high, but rest assured that it'll go much higher than that. This is one of the most promising projects in crypto history.

chainlinks pumped how much? 20 times ico? lol.

COSS is next moon mission..
if volume on the exchange goes up 10x current, it will pay about 2c per COSS per week.
thats $200 for every 10k COSS held. per week.

I disagree. Here's why you should go all in LINK. LINK is a project designed to utilize the block-chain to provide for oracle services. The development team behind LINK is working on an application that can utilize the block-chain to allow for oracle solutions, anonymous money transfers, and even the transfer of multimedia files such as pictures, videos, and music. LINK is more than just a token and the oracle service that the developer team is working on. LINK also stands to be a platform for developers to utilize so that they can build applications which stand to benefit from privacy.

You don't need marketers watching everything you buy, or police listening to & reading everything you say and share. If you want to spend your money on women and wine or arrange shitposting, you can get things done. With oracles.

Imagine being able to purchase things off of craigslist without giving up your phone number or message vendors on the DarkMarket without using annoying Oracle Problem methods. Oracle solutions on your phone for anything: prostitutes, drugs, nudes, and anything else your heart would desire. If this project succeeds, all the underworld will have a new playground for oracles, information transfer and all sorts of other grey market enterprises activities completely anonymous (literally billions of dollars in data and business outside of the power of the government can become movable overnight when this project succeeds).

Now let's do some comparisons.

XRP Market Cap = $8,612,256,950
LINK Market Cap = $134,347,150

Is LINK better? Take a look.

We are the Oracles of Swift - the eBTC founder is also a technical adviser. This is a 1/10000 type of opportunity and these don't come around often on Veeky Forums. Get on the rocket ship before it's too late.

>20 times ico?
kys.

>don't buy those guys ICO bags, buy MINE

Did... Did you just re-brand that ODN pasta?

I wasnt criticizing link, but COSS. Even though I wouldnt except too much from link as well atm, no matter how solid.

Why exactly do you make threads like this? Do you actually fucking expect people to believe your horseshit when literally anybody can take 5 seconds to see you're making shit up?

Noob here. I want to exchange some neo for link on Binance. Is this possible? If so, how?

Neo->btc or eth

Then eth or btc -> LINK

Cheers. I already tried this on the Binance Pro page.. Neo->Eth click 'sell'
It then went to 'In order'. This process OK?

Fucking this. Veeky Forums stressed the shit out of me saying it was mooning right after I sold at 9349 (I had to go sleep). I bought back at 9100, fuck you Veeky Forums.