What's the most effective way to hydrate yourself in this ridiculously hot sweat-inducing weather...

what's the most effective way to hydrate yourself in this ridiculously hot sweat-inducing weather? i feel like i should be taking some electrolyte supplement or something instead of just drinking a lot of plain water?

Other urls found in this thread:

oraliv.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Drink more water

Live in texas

Drink alkaline water!

>the 21st century generation

coconut water

>no u
just forcefeeding yourself water can't be the optimal way to hydrate, it feels unnatural and horrible and i just piss it out and get severely dehydrated after a night's sleep

Walk around with a saline drip.

have you never experienced summer before?

yes and i fucking hate it

>drinking water is unnatural

Nigger what? Do you even biology? Your cells need water to transport food and waste around

They also need it to grow.
No water = No gains

dude electrolytes n shit

As shekeling as this sounds
smart water or any electrolyte/mineral fortified water.

Injecting water, babe.

yeah i mean the natural instinct is to drink something besides plain tap water like juice or soda or something, probably need electrolytes and minerals or something

you get plenty of essential electrolytes and other micronutrients from food you fucking retard. As long as you're eating as well as drinking water you will never have to worry about that.

there are lots of water+electrolytes drinks on the market

pick one

i can't eat like a goddamn pig i want to lower my food intake too

you mean like powerade/gatorade? even if they have sugar-free versions they seem memey and like they wouldn't be the most cost-efficient

I drink 6L per day. I get those giant 5 gallon jugs for my water cooler at home delivered every month.

Water is the best way to hydrate. If you are doing difficult cardio work like a long bike ride, rowing, or hiking then Gatorade is good. The sugar gives you energy to keep going and replaces some electrolytes. If you're just sitting around at home and drinking Gatorade then you're an idiot

108 tomorrow where I live. Wew lad gonna hit the gym en la manana, tan outside with a mojito, then play video games.

like now i drank several glasses of water and i'm feeling "dry" in my mouth and overall like i'm drained of energy

oraliv.com
This you retards

>expensive garbage peddaled to middle aged people going through a midlife crisis

Yea, no thanks

Idk dude if no one is falling for the Gatorade meme and/or coconut water meme it's a pretty good alternative for really serious workouts, I make my own stuff at home that I've always liked though

Pedialyte. It also comes in popsicle form.

IV drip

i found a vitamin C supplement laying around and it seems to have helped tremendously, it has alkalizing stuff besides the vitamin C so maybe it's not just placebo

Not to mention you should keep one in a med kit