EBST will make you 40x in a month. Cap this. I'm changing your life right now if you decide to seize this information

EBST will make you 40x in a month. Cap this. I'm changing your life right now if you decide to seize this information.

Other urls found in this thread:

eboost.info/eboost-distribution/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

give me 3 reasons to back your shill

I'm a small whale part of a larger force. You can choose to believe me or not.

It is kind of sad that newfas like myself are reading the candlesticks and see that huge green dick erected after 6pm and then will know you will dump when I get in. Not getting in and buying your bags. you guys can fuck off

40x? you sure?

going to put my life savings into this

Same. But how would he know? It's all just giraffes.

This isn't a pump and dump, it will increase in increments until between 30-50x.

You'll probably be a multi-millionaire then.

I swear if you are trolling me or something I will kill myself. Say it's possible that it will not happen.

You realize making a claim like this can have reprocussions. Men will kill them selves over situations like this. You would take a mans life over bags you want bought? Be honest.

if its not a pnd, why would it?

where do i buy it from?

Yo Attilfx you were right about1stblood but this coin has such a small use case and information on its webpage there is no way it could 40x

>EBT

>EBET

Alternatively, you COULD increase your net worth by 30-50x. Is that worth betting the farm? It depends on the man,

I wouldn't bet my life savings on anything because I'm not an idiot and also because I don't need to. But for the man with 5k in his account? 5k to 200k? Is that worth potentially losing 5k? I think so.

But I'm not you, and if you kill yourself over biz you probably didn't deserve life in the first place.

No, EBOOST (ebst) on Bittrex.

Not sure if it will 30-50x but looking at the chart it's been popping every week or two. Looks like it's at the bottom of a downtrend so I'll get in to play the next up swing. Hopefully an easy 2x

GODDAMNIT OP GIVE MORE INFO!

The market cap will hit 250M at least

60MM out of 80MM coins have been released
Market cap is 8MM

Do the math

Okay user, since it's on the floor, it's worth to take a ride.

Should I go buy eBoost on bittrex right now? I'm a total poorfag and need money

Where would the demand for this coin come from?

Can someone tell me why the market cap just pumped but the price stayed the same?

I in one BTC for the lols lets see if you arent a cunt OP

because the market cap doubled over night and EBST released coins to stabilize the price. A 20% increase will force the rest of the coins to release, and then the price will rise with the market cap.

It's a VERY good time to get in right now. I'm not shilling this coin, I'm simply telling you the future. It has not started rising yet.

CMC can't even calculate the marketcap. The website doesn't load. No bitcointalkthread. Jesus, you guys just never learn.

I just looked it up on their site. Coins were released back in June. It seems there's a mistake with coinmarketcap. There are no more coins to be released which is good because no worry of dilution.

eboost.info/eboost-distribution/

this. Why would the price go up? There doesn't seem to be anything upcoming in their roadmap.

even better, 25x guaranteed.

who is going to buying this coin to drive the price up 25x?

This, this this this.

Don't fall for it. CMC volume shows 100k not 1 m, anyone can hike up CMC prices and fake the market cap.

There's no ANN, no community behind the coin. The only thing holding this coin together right now is Bittrex, I have no clue why Bittrex let this scam coin in.

Their website looks like it was made from a cookiecutter template and if you check the "what is eboost" section guess what. you get 4 sentences of explanation. THATS IT - No whitepaper , no dev background NOTHING.

Not touching this shit with a 10 ft pole.

Their twitter posted 5 hours ago saying announcements and leaks soon. Also something about CoinAgenda on the 24th. Worth playing the pump?

New website incoming and cmc is being fixed according to their twitter

30 btc volume no whitepaper shit website yeah nah yeah nah

Oh well fuck it thanks guys for stopping me

Attilafx is peddling this coin. And he is frequently right. But I can't work out why he would be right this time - unless he knows something that we don't know

wanna be rich? buy BLAS, thank me later

The entry point is now. Leave when you made 10x or wait for more

trying pretty hard there mate good luck with those bags

delet this (rly tho)

It's me attilafx. Just saying I am not the OP.
I do have $EBST tho but not going to make bold claims.

why do you think it's going to go up?

We have covered the reason in the members group. But for this time I make an exception and try to explain in short. really short.
Compare the chart with $TRIG and $EBST and see the similarity. Also understand that it can still take some time. But volume wise there is no real selling pressure on it anymore what is a good thing. so IMO it will follow the same path as $TRIG did.

Op being too vague and illusive makes his pajeet coin bags look even worse

who is Attilfx that keeps popping up in these threads?

>Attilfx

Who is this? Link pls.

EBST more like if I buy with my life savings at gainz 40x, I would end up on EBT with STDS. Fuck this pump and dump.

Looks like a pump is starting

Looks shit. Tell me more about this shitcoin you're shilling, shill.

This is a terrible, terrible explanation. So just because the charts look "alike" the coin will behave the same?

Newsflash literally dozens of charts look highly similar. Especially after the bull run.
DOGE probably looks the same as "insert coin". Just now there was a guy shilling Stellar because "it has reached the bottom before the bull run". Yes, so did numerous other coins.

So, you got any other reasons why this is gonna moon? Your current explanation is terrible.

All my previous explanations were terrible wasn't it? XVG RDD TRIG START 1ST whatever just name it. Still not bad. But do whatever you want. it's your money your decission. I am just not going to go into hyped coins that's all. check past history, charts volume compare and you'll get the hang of it.

People believing in this are the people who will abandon crypto with half o their initial investments.

How can someone be that retarded.

this

Idk who you are, so I have no clue about "all your previous explanations". "Do whatever you want,it's your money" is such a lame thing to say.

Look, I wanna help and put 2 BTC in this but you guys are being extremely vague.

You are saying this is going to rise, I am asking you why you think this. You respond with "look at trig", I respond with that is not a good enough reason.

So again, why is this going to rise? Are there any fundamentals? Is there anything else besides it looks like chart X.

Thanks just bought 100k

put one btc in it, because the EBST team has a well working marketing campaign, it is a PnD coin, but who cares, it is cheap atm, they announced news and they have many groups wich promote the coin to the moon like last time. In it for the money :D

You really want to be spoonfed don't you? Check volume history and price action. Laws of supply and demand. We can't do all the work for you - stopping volume and absorption was CRAZY not too long ago, we're just following the smart money

Fuck it yolo I bought into this shitcoin cause the recent orders look like it's getting ready to pump

>basic questions
>spoonfed

way to not answer the actual question

Up 20% from the 24 hour low. Get in now at the beginning of the pump

The only and literally only reason I can imagine to buy this shitcoin is what this arrogant person is saying.

On the 17th of september there was a massive buy of 900 btc, then a few other buys of 200-300 btc. To me this looks like group/institutional accumulation.

What I fail to understand is that the current order book is literally 20 btc on the sell side and the massive buys only marginally increased the price.

> inb4 what is stop order

Yes, but still I mean how many stop orders are there with this shitcoin? Enough to absorb >800 btc?

Anyway the accumulation argument: I saw this happening to several tokens like FLO and it never took off and is still bleeding to death.

nice trips but I did

My wife's son bought 100k.

TRIPS? QUADS!

then he's going to be a wealthy NEET very soon.

I don't really read on fundamentals. because you can have the best fundamentals but if people don't care you will end up with nothing anyway. I personally think that the chart tells what you need to know. from my experience it is that history can show you what's coming. If I don't have eough data I usually don't bother but if I can see the same patterns coming back in different coins then I am more than willing to buy in. I just see a good comparison between $TRIG and $EBST. The hype will follow in time when things lift off. That's when I sell to people. Can it go lower? Sure why not. The lower the better for me cause I keep buying $EBST.
Telling me that it's a lame thing to tell you to do whatever you want is your opinion. But seriously, I don't mind if you buy or not. Nobody cares about me neither. it is business. I just observed something what I believe will work out. So I accumulate it. the story around the coin and fundamentals will come over time. When the hype begins and people begin to FOMO I begin to sell and move on the the next coin. Buy low sell high. Just need some patience. We all have seen $NEO moon, $ETH, $ARK, OMG etc. Those coins are good for daytrading, but I think I can make much more %%%% with a shitcoin without any fundamentals like this then putting it on $NEO for example. Don't get me wrong, I do like the future of $NEO, and $OMG, in fact I am considering to buy $OMG for the future but first things first. I think 1ST and $EBST will give me bigger returns.

>think 1ST and $EBST will give me bigger returns.

Well 1ST did give you returns, but its done now. EIther way if you're right about this one as well im buying into your group. And if youre sincere then thankyou for your advice.

People without ebst will miss out on the largest gains of the month, maybe of Q4

>another shill with "guaranteed x times!"
Second ELIX in the making. Obvious organized PnD.

i'm in attilaFX group
We are not a PnD machine.

Attila makes very good reads, i suggest you to release one of or your charts analysis one day.

He is wrong sometimes, but it's perfectly normal. Made good money with him tough.

You want me to release the chart between $TRIG and $EBST comparison as I discussed in the group?

please, I am also a member of your group. Show them the light.

yes

So a pump and dump...

Bought some as a joke when I saw this thread maybe 2-3 hours ago, now I'm not sure what to do... Do I hold until a pump to make a few bucks or is this coin actually going to increase in value?

I'm going to buy the next big pullback.

Well usually you can expect at least 100% return.

Look. Start is a dead shitcoin. I was almost sure that this time he would fail. No reason for it to pump
Then 5 millions came into the market and it tripled.

It makes no fucking sense.

Anyway i just started crypto when i first noticed him. i put few hundred on TRIG (the first pump not the huge one that happened last month) and made good money.
At least enough to pay him every month. I just use the gain in it. As long as i have more gain than losses then it's good to stay in.
There are a lot of great members inside that add a lot to the value of his slacks. Won't name then but they are fucking good. I learned a lot and i repeat made very good money.

it looks like shilling, but there's some much scams everywhere, and for now i'm convinced that our great hungarian friend is not a scammer.

Peace bro's

Volumes say avoid.

Just sayin.

how much do you pay each month?

The volume is actually steadily increasing.

Alright. I guess most of you remember those ridiculous huge pumps from captain asdf right? I always say that previous spikes most likely will be retested. told the same about $TRIG etc. Anyway here is my observation. Now go and check some other coins with the same setup and have fun. opening up, then dead, then captain asdf comes in to test the price, back to lows, move sideway and then expectation.

Volumes are fucking shocking.
Moreover a 10BTC sell off would crash the price.

Fuck that, there are much more stable shitcoins out there.

30 nubit

>Alright. I guess most of you remember those ridiculous huge pumps from captain asdf right?

Can I get a quick rundown on who Captain ASDF is?

Other than that youre right about the charts following the same patterns.

do you still have spots available in your group?

Anyway esbt is supposed to be a long term hold.

how to join? I'm very interested

>Anyway esbt is supposed to be a long term baghold.

True story.

It's at the bottom right now

Just send me an email. using gmail. info is also on twitter attilafx

Nope, since Sept it's 50 nubits. freebies are over and the extra isn't for me anyway but for the active devs.

What about now?

Still droppin.

5% fluctuations are normal how new are you?

Thank you OP. I understand you were reluctant to "spoonfeed" me but this basic info was what I was looking for.

These are the kinds of signals I search for myself. This certainly does look like market testing and accumulation.

Will buy 2 btc. If this works I'll contact you via Twitter and give you some of my gains.

The more it drops the better for me cause I keep buying it every day anyway. it would be plain stupid to buy it all at once. Learn to accumulate over days. you'll be much better off that way.

Been here long enough to know this is one to avoid, at least for now.

No volume, no news incoming yet Veeky Forums gets a shill thread from a guy who says hes in a fucking pump and dump group.

It literally couldn't be less appealing.

Oh wait you're not OP, forgot about that. Either way doesn't matter.

good thing i'm an alcoholic, no memories to haunt me. suck my cock faggot.

You deserve to lose all your money.