While you're in the gym

while you're in the gym
>Brad is jogging and texting your oneitis
>Chad is eating pizza after banging your ex
and
>Thad is going out on his dad's yacht with women too pretty for you

Prep guys are usually bros, ive had a few prep friends in high school and even now but prep girls are beyond awful. Why is this?

And Vlad is in his mom's basement measuring macros with a digital scale.

Because the prep girls want nothing to do with your ugly ass and prep guys don't care how guys look.

Men can appreciate how fortunate they are.

not dumb enough to take interest In a prep roastie. I'm getting this because in high school remember my sister having lots of prep friends and then for no reason they basically fucked her over. Felt bad desu

>chad is banging my ex
Why is this impressive?
She's my ex, I was done with her.
Now if he was banging my dad, I'd be jelly.

I used to take chicks out on the yachts dad sailed on. Best pick up tool after a labrador puppy.

Nah, Vlad is in Russia fucking 14 year old Slavic cuties

Where can I find shorts like those?
Wanna show off my sweet quads

Either Chubbies or (the cheaper alternative) bearbottoms

It's because underneath it all, you and the prep bros both know how ridiculous the prep facade is. The fashion, the attitudes and mannerisms. You ever hang out with a prep bro one on one or with just a few of them, especially late at night and/or in super casual settings, the preppy facade disappears and it's blatantly obvious to both of you that it's just a silly yet stupidly effective set up for gettig with 8/10 preppy girls. Preppy guys were in your same middling social tier in high school, but started dressing like "fashionable" dorks in college and acting all frat, and dumb preppy cunts starting drooling over their new style. Hang out with these kinds of guys in their parents' homes though, be friends with them since elementary school, etc, and you see it's a charade and they know it and openly admit it. Some of them might ironically like it, but for the most part they're all just cool yet semi-loser tier guys just like you who realized the real secret to getting decently attractive women is very easily attainable yet completely vapid and ridiculous prep fashion and social mannerisms.

Fratty preps make for quick and good bros because they know all of this and are almost always willing to admit it, yet the college prep lifestyle they live is one of partying with sluts and doing cool shit, and they're still decent, down to earth guys underneath it all, so they make for good friends. They're enjoyable to be with one on one/in small groups, and they also have tons of social connections that get you into great parties and events if you know them.

Yes.
No.

This is the reality of Vlad outside motherland.

rad

This is accurate

idk senpai, in my experience Vlad is still pretty fucking alpha regardless of where he is, all the Vlads at my college have the hottest girlfriends despite being ugly as sin and terribly dressed

lmao this is true as fuck. In my school it was all about wearning abercrombie and fitch, american eagle jeans, playing football and driving a lifted truck. Not even joking me and my bros would talk about how dumb these fucking clothes looked but yet wearing it got us the 10/10 puss in high school. In college it became North Face and using a cozy on your bud light. Girls are fucking stupid lol

once you hit the club scene it's all about wearing nice jeans, a fitted white shirt or a casual dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up and a pair of good shoes. It's realllll fuckin' easy.

forgot to add a nice pair of chinos with a dress shirt makes pussies wet too

delet this

I don't know man, I've seen a lot of people even manage to fuck up the basic club outfit

>tfw working class
And I wouldn't want it any other way.
Maybe one day I'll get lucky and have money, but at least I'll have the character of someone who didn't have their life handed to them on a silver platter like most of the rich (or even middle) class kids I know. So fucking delicate.

This is the most bitter and resentful post ever made on Veeky Forums. Look on it and weep.

T. Assblasted rich babby

I'm not the one who has to make up reasons he prefers having fewer opportunities and less power. There is no reason to become upset when speaking from the objectively and securely dominant position.

..and OP is on Veeky Forums, shitposting (as usual)

oh god yzz,make vlad a thing

Pretty sure Thad is fucking a body pillow and not allowed on the internet anymore.

These guys would be doing it regardless of what I'm doing. What's your point, OP?

>holds up silver spork

>"reasons"
>facts
ftfy
Its okay you dont need to be ashamed of your fat trust fund and limp wrist