Are there any Veeky Forums approved dumbbell only routines?

Are there any Veeky Forums approved dumbbell only routines?

Fuck Veeky Forums and their barbell fascism

There are dumbbell variations for every barbell exercise. Just pick one you like for each body part and progress.

whats the most you guys can lift with dumb bells?

jw

200lbs

The only barbell exercise I do is benching, got back issues and I know I'll injure myself trying to do squats or deadlifts.
I would give you my routine but I never learned the english names of these exercises.

300 lbs

thats sick guys

i started at 17lbs now im repping with 30 pounders

About 6 dumbells

what kind of back issues?

if your lower back is weak you can always incorporate something that targets it...

also OP, why? sounds boring.

Dumbbell Stopgap

You can hit every bodypart fine with dumbbells. Just replace barbell lifts where appropriate

>bench
>row
>the press™
>Bulgarian lunges
>goblet squats
>good mornings

Pullups or chinups as well.

T. DYEL who doesn't squat

is this because you only own dumbbells?

because it doesn't really matter, you're going to have to increase the weight eventually anyway so you're gonna have to buy more

may as well buy a gym membership

Fucked up spine curvature and genetically likely to develop herniated discs judging by pretty much everyone else in my family.

Been doing this program a few weeks. What do you think of it? My gym only has smith machines and dumbbells up to 40 lbs, but I'm pretty weak right now. Does this program look OK?

I may try this when bulking but just switch out some exercises for simplicity

>if your lower back is weak you can always incorporate something that targets it...
Hahaha, Americans.

seems good to me

Too many exercises for a new lifter. Look around for a dumbbell PPL program that has maybe 5 or 6 exercises per workout day. You must increase weight so you will need heavier dumbbells. 40s will not be enough very quickly if you train and eat. Db workouts can he great but you must increase weight.

Repping doing what?

Do things which you'd normally do with barbells

You aren't forced to 8-12 rep range everytime you pick up a dumbbell
You can do basic lifts with dbs (although bb is optimal)
Also why do people think
>you must double the volume if you're using dbs only

I got mine injured while helping up a reeeeeaaally fat lady, around the 400lbs with ease, no one would, sometimes the hero call is just an oportunity to shit on your life... still trying to squat tho