Opposite Sex Dating Questions Thread

Some girl advice Veeky Forums, first a back story.

I've been following the sticky, and I went from 320lbs to 240lbs, I'm 6'2 flat. (took me 2 years)

I'm still chubby not gonna lie, but I'm very muscular looking after this transformation and everyone says I look like a rugby player.

I was a fat ass since high school, and though I'm still fat at least I look semi-decent now.

Problem is I've never had mires until recently. I've had girls flirt with me in and out of work, but I've had no experience with women, so I always ignore these opportunities because I don't know what to say.

How do I work on that? There's this little QT at work that I actually like, and I'm 90% sure she likes me, but I don't know how to flirt back, or when to ask for that number or date or any of that shit.

I asked her if she lifted because I saw her gym bag when she was leaving work. She said "just a little" and I said "I've been lifting for a long time actually" she smiled and said "maybe you can show me some time". I'm the only guy she talks to at work to. And she acts silly around me.

So I think she's into me. What do Veeky Forums?

fuck her right in the pussy.

>"maybe you can show me some time"
She wants you to bring a barbell and plates to the office, set them up in front of her desk, and show her your best deadlift. Trust me, I know women.

Ask her where she keeps her vagina, and then steal it when she isn't looking.

Post pic of your body

Get a straw fill it with honey and shove one end up your urethra. Take the other end and put it down an ant hill and let them climb up your urethra, pull the straw out but keep the ants in. Then when you see her at work and she isn't looking whip out your dick real quick, jizz ants on to the back of her head and run away, she'll get the message ;^)

>I've been lifting for a long time actually

WEW LADS

This

Okay... I'll give it a shot. THANKS GUYS.....

I'm moving to Finland and I'm American, am I going to be lonely my entire life?

yes

Cool

why are you moving to finland

My parents are airforce

>see crazy rave girl I sort of know from uni at bar last night
>"OMG user come give me a hug! if you're here for the summer you need to come hang out with us at the pool!"
>i was on tinder date so I told her definitely then went back to my date
>message her on facebook today "hey you"
>hours later she reads it and replies "user"
>thats sort of weird. whatever "What are you doing here for the summer and not some place nice and sunny?" (she latin)
>read 12:03am (like 30 minutes later)

She only wanna talk to me after three cosmos I guess? Kinda confused.

>already talking to the girl
meh, doesn't sound like you're anywhere near the standards of autism here. And you've found common grounds with fitness.
Talk (ask) about goals, food, where she goes for sportsing, go have a coffee (-break at work if you don't want the whole date-style immediately)...
Offer intro to free weights if she's not doing em.

>not bringing the rack
you really want him to fail

Where exactly in Finland, big difference between helsinki and smaller "cities"

This

>Be with mate
>Hes hungry, wants to go to McD's
>Dont have any money so he orders for me
>I stand a couple of feet behind him
>Girl at counter is really cute
>While hes paying she looks over his shoulders at me
>I step to the side so there is a clear view
>Lock eyes
>When im about to look away she smiles
>Smile back
>Look at mate and go take a seat to eat
>Thinking about asking for her number
>Friend needs to catch the train and the line at the counter is really long
>Leave

When do i go back to get her number? I never go there usually cus the food is shit but it sort of lies on the way to my gym, just a small detour

Helsinki

Dude, you've got it made. Finnish chicks are god tier. Best friend was there, just be open and personable as possible while there

>big difference between helsinki and smaller "cities"
Elucidate.

OP as you can see no one is answering your question seriously. Instead of coming to a fitness board and asking for dating advice, you should consult other areas of the internet, such as googling it. Don't spend more than twenty minutes or so reading dating advice, you'll start to second guess everything you do.

>burn down village
>kill her family
>burn her father's opium fields insha'allah
>chain her to a radiator and rape her twice a day
>get her pregnant
>wait for stockholm syndrome to kick in
>????
>have her stoned for being a whore and having a child out of wedlock insha'allah
Trust me bro, best way to get bitches

>open and personable
I'm totally fucked.

>wanting to date a minwagecuck

Just try your hardest. Fake it till you make it, eventually it'll actually be comfortable

Alright, thanks bruh

as long as they're not prostitutes it literally does not matter what a woman does for a living, they shouldn't be working anyway insha'Allah.

>fat in high school
>nobody really liked me
>always the fat kid
>somehow get a very normie gf way out of my league
>senior year lose all the fat but still the weird kid
>keep lifting
>go to college
>suddenly mires all over the fucking place
>dudes hitting me up wanting to be bros like i'm some kind of a chad
>girls literally throwing themselves at me at parties
>can't do shit because gf
It's not funny at this point

She got talen home last night. She inst interested in your shit right now. Should have waited until tuesday or wednesday.

Who said i want to date her, i dont even know her

This ma sha allah

I believe in you, social gains are the next gains, when one day you're fine sitting down with an attractive stranger and having fluid conversation and you realize you're making it

> oneitis told me to be fuck buddies
> sometimes I get PE
> fucked 7 girls, barely lasted more than 5 minutes with 6 of them

Pls help.

you have a damn /adv/ board for those things u fuck

It took me multiple minutes to decipher this, but you might be right.

>was hanging out at party house last week during the week
>kinda flirt with chick that lives there, not that hot so don't really go for it
>one night decide I don't feel like riding home so wanna sleep with her, literally or figuratively
>she's already hanging off some other dude, don't try and compete that shits gay
>go hang out the next night
>said dude isn't around but don't go for it because assume he's in the picture now
I think I might be a big faggot.

She's probably into you, but don't overplay your hand or she'll realize you're a social retard.

Take her cue that you should do something together sometime. Get to know her. Take it slow. Don't act desperate.

deadgrip masturbation to blunt your sensitivity. enjoy lasting 1 hour+

>Opposite Sex Dating Questions Thread

Where's the same sex one?

(no homo)

Enjoy not being able to sustain a boner ever

Break up with her the moment you get a party invite then hang out with the Bros and be the new alpha leader

Buy her a copy of Starting Strength

what do you do if you're pursuing a girl that you know is into someone else but you think she might be into you too?

>somehow get a very normie gf way out of my league
>complain anyways
#realsilverspoon

how do I convince my girlfriend to lose weight

never thought i'd be so shallow as to consider losing someone because of their weight but i'm just sick of it

kill the other guy in honorable combat.

Alternately beat him up then fuck him in the ass to establish dominance (no homo)

Whatever you do, don't just "let her go", be like Menelaus. Launch a thousand ships and destroy nations to take whats yours.

tell the whale to stop eating donuts all day

You will never be able to do that and even if you temporarly get her to lose weight she will give up

Move on or settle

Move on man. Not worth trying. She already proved to you that she isn't fit to be in a futur with you. Even if you scare her and convince her to lose weight, she'll gain it back and double the moment she'll consider that you two are settled.

Yeah, its still better to cum in 5 mins than not cumming at all.

this is very beta

There is literally nothing beta about exterminating an entire people and destroying all of the cities of an entire country to get the things you want

if you don't have any money to pay for fucking mcdolands, the last thing on your shit list of priorities should be getting this girl's number you fucking asshole

As a man what the fuck am I supposed to do at a nightclub when a girl clearly beckons me to come over? I walk up, introduce myself and then the conversation turns into a fucking interview. Why did she want me to come over when she clearly can't hold a conversation?

>gonna move into an assisted living facility as an assistant soon
>only gonna stay there one year
>know there will be a few other assistants doing the same
>no night visitations allowed
>probably have to stay there on weekends too
>only possibility of having a date seems to be one of the other assistants

any ideas on how I can get to meet anyone else? Also if I do something with an other assistant, how do I not completely fuck up my work environment when it's over?

It is if you did it over pussy.

If somebody steals your property you shouldn't just take it on the chin like a fucking faggot.
>inb4 some faggot implies women are not property

Fucking cuck

>leave me and my wife's boyfriend along.

how fucking beta can you be man

Skill with girls is developed completely independent of muscles or social status. They help, a lot sometimes, but are not a cure for autism. That's the problem with cocoon mode. You end up swole and rich and the only relationships you'll have are with whores who throw themselves at you. Now you didn't do cocoon mode, but you have had equal amounts of interaction. How do you make things happen with this girl? You tell her you'd like to take her out sometime. I'll leave the specifics to you, but when you ask her out, know where you'd like to take her, and when you'd like to do it. Girls like to feel like you take them seriously.

Helsinki is what is known as a "big city" in Finland. This is a distinction with cities generally known as "smaller cities" or towns. Because of the differences between big and small cities, the answers to questions posed by the person moving to either a "big city" or "small city" may vary based on the type of city.

>Believing in the Trojan war meme

Menelaus wasn't even leading the conquest he was following Aghamemnon, and the reason for it was expansion not some gay as woman.

The trojan war legend was invented by some incel greek faggot

She's not into you. If she is, then she's a slut and not worth your time.

finns are autistic as fuck and many are especially shy with foreigners. if you want to make friends you have to be the one to initiate, even if they seem cold at first just keep pushing but also look for signs in case you're clearly overstepping boundaries. everyone loves alcohol here so that's a good way to start. everyone also speaks english, more or less broken.

>been with first gf for a while now
>time to do the dirty, both virgins
>hard when holding hands
>hard when cuddling
>hard when kissing
>get anywhere near her vagina and my wang shrivels up like a salted snail

AAAAAAAAAAAA

not strictly on topic for the thread but aaaa

> "but i've had no experience with woman"
so what?
just do what you feel dude
> "how do i work on that?"
talk to her and ask for hanging out, you little biatch

>hard when holding hands
>hard when cuddling
>hard when kissing

fuck man. I know that feel. Was fucking awkward on our first date. Anyone know how to suppress unwanted erections when doing something romantic with a grill?

Its easy man.
You're doing the EXACT WRONG THING.
You're fucking around and not being direct and trying to play her. She isn't going to respect you for this shit.
So just tell her you like her and would like to go out with her, and then set up a date right there on the spot. It's that easy.

She should appreciate your boners desu, the fact that they seem unwanted might be why you're losing them. My girlfriends have always enjoyed knowing that I'm aroused by being around them even at inappropriate times. I'm flirty and forward quite literally all the time though so it might be different if you're more reserved and shy.

just know the context youre in and what it implies as to how it will impact your decisions. then just ask questions and make conversation, ask about her. you casually and slickly include things that make her think about you or know how you think about her. you have to get good at reading them to know what kind of girl they are and if theyre on it or not. obviously sneak in some banter then eventually you start getting a little more savage when the times right, its just the way it is. sometimes they (women) will say no to a lot of things but most of the time you should keep trying, this can range from a lot of things. you have to use your own judgement to know when to accept no, eg: she kinda doesnt let you touch her (doesnt mean be a rapist) or doesnt accept your help after something, they dont really know what they want and have games and barriers in their heads you have to overcome until they accept you

She should get used to your cuddle-boners.
You should get used to your cuddle-boners.
Those are normal senpai.