/plg/

powerliftinggeneral.com

Isley memorial edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/h3n8z1wy_SQ
doc-10-8o-docs.googleusercontent.com/docs/securesc/ha0ro937gcuc7l7deffksulhg5h7mbp1/t082qlvs7rtohe315nt8s5qe771ktb9o/1465027200000/14622710903940545849/*/0B0Vyec-yHY6DcXdfQXdmRk95dnc?e=download
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DOw0gECcfnA
youtube.com/watch?v=kF5MYfASTfQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for friendship.

Second for attention seeking faggots

HI GUYS WHAT'S GOING ON

Shaving my stache off soon, job applications in asia involve a face pic and a light facial hair stache makes me look like Lars from Lars and the real girl

Driving 600km by car.

It's boring, entertain me.

Are you still alive?

I liked your moustache desu

For how long have you been lifting?

it's not gone yet, probs another week max though

>uglierthansupermang.jpg
Asked the mistress and she said you're pretty and have nice eyes

i've had three lifting phases

2013, joined a gym and used machines only. got surprisingly good results considering i was a fucking retard and only used machines, whilst intermittent fasting so i could eat Chinese noodle boxes or charcoal chicken and chips daily

Late 2014- mid 2015, where i threw my back out at work and could not walk for a while, then had to start again with very low weights and a lot of stretching and mobility work. got up to a 60kg bench, 85kg squat and 100kg dead lift before my injury.

this phase where i've been power-lifting really only started November at the earliest. I had a 45kg squat, a 55kg bench, and didn't deadlift at all until January.

I've had multiple people say i'm above average, but i don't see it myself. too much time looking at actually attractive people i think

>keep having pain in bicep
>Watch video about how some people get that from squats
>think it's bullshit and just to be sure adjust squat girp
>eventually just stop squatting to see if it's true
>suddenly the pain is gone
WELL THEN
Guess I'm buying a fucking safety squat bar or something.

Can someone direct me to the gym locator link? The website seems broken.

averageguy.jpg

How did you adjust your grip? I hear not putting your pinky around the bar helps

Pinky? You mean thumb?

>this post
*tips wife's son*

I played around with my pinky and thumb nothing helped except putting the thumb on the bar which caused other issues.

Oh thank goodness, I keep getting it in my head that my lifts are really low after 7 weeks.

220x5 squat
165x3 bench
310x5 diddly

good to see that my progress isn't that awful

420kg total in 2 weeks Dude weed lmao

Nope, pinky. I've never tried it myself since just adjusting my grip outwards fixed it for me.

>powerlifting

I love the gym

NO. Don't do it you ass. Your mustache is the coolest thing about you.

hype tiem boys

TIME FO FUCKING KILL IT

STINKY

Every time you post krill I'm going to do this

SMELLY

SWEATY

Ban evading weasel

NO ONE SHALL SURVIVE
220 OR BUST

Do you ever learn?

>804lbs total
Have you been maxing out....

Getting a heeled shoe tmr for squats. What do you guys use? I've only ever squatted barefoot. Would it take long to get used to? Is there a chance it will make my squat weaker?

The type of shoe doesn't matter, get what you can afford.
No and No.

I was watching a max chewning video where he hit a PR and then said "seriously guys, don't hit random PRs, just stick to your program"

And today i failed my 5rm squat PR at 120 (got 3 reps ;_;) and after watching the footage realize i could have gotten it easy if i just tried harder

so i git a 1rm PR instead, added 2.5kg on my squat max and got a 125kg squat

After the 18th when i do a real 1rm day, i'm going to cut and try and switch to low bar squats

I belive in u

Honestly lad you're quite new and the only thing keeping you from moving the weights easy is your form and willpower.

Here's a good deadlift video
youtu.be/h3n8z1wy_SQ

Here's a good book on benching
doc-10-8o-docs.googleusercontent.com/docs/securesc/ha0ro937gcuc7l7deffksulhg5h7mbp1/t082qlvs7rtohe315nt8s5qe771ktb9o/1465027200000/14622710903940545849/*/0B0Vyec-yHY6DcXdfQXdmRk95dnc?e=download

As for willpower I'd recommend bringing a music player to the gym and get a taste for metal

is krill doing another meet?

One either likes metal or cringes about it - no such thing as develop a taste for it.

I didn't like it until I started forcing myself to listen to it
Now I sorta like it

They thought you were banned

They thought you had no chance

Post this motherfucker

I got you seen

Proof

Test

about fucking time

Damn you handsome, no hombrero

Stop being so psychotic

W-what ;-;

I was sucking this guy's dick and all I could think about how little ass gains he had.

T-thanks Veeky Forums

>woke up with torticollis
aka working on t-spine rotation

>torticollis
what does pasta have to do with your spine

You need to do something about that damn flat hair, not the stache. Goddamn it, it looks like you ask a cow to lick it down for you. Add some volume to it.

3rd time

It's tasty, stiff and fragile if cold, and made in Italy?
Torticollis as in wry neck, tho.

Why were you banned this time?

why do you post league of legends videos and wonder why you have no gf?

i didnt know you were italian

You think they can ban me? I own this thread

Does it sound logical that taking extra shifts at work (I work in manual labour) is causing me tendonitis in my arms? Got it really bad at the moment and think it's because I get literally no rest days from lifting something right now.

Come on tell me what you did

literally just try harder you fag

Its definitely sounds logical. I know I had knee and hip issues with training when I was picking up a lot of overtime on a walk-heavy job.

It'll get really exciting when you wrap your car around a light pole because you were busy trying to solve captchas.

Posted snaps from a titty monster

The idea is that you can't support it (very much) with your forearms when you do the pinky under thing.

Death by shitposting, it's how I'd like to go

Why are foreigners dominating the swedish scene, atleast in the junior and sub junior classes?

Looking at juniors 105kg total records, only 4 out of the top 10 have swedish names.

Also interesting, there are literally NO foreign girls in the records except some finnish girls and a single balkan girl.

WHY????

Bodyoreo would look CUTE in a fursuit

Swedens finallt received its shipment of hormonal supplements.

Trappy + Isley = C-CUTE

it's 3 at best, remember that fil is a proud finnish man

How'd you get so strong senpai

Never played lol

>not maxing every session

nigga i literally show up and throw my previous max on the bar + 10 lbs amd hit singles all day everyday. fuck reps and programs

Fucking car broke down at 500 of 660 km.

Fuck my life fuck this fucking cars

Yes you did lol
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DOw0gECcfnA

>Looking at juniors 105kg total records, only 4 out of the top 10 have swedish names
Nope
Just checked, out of top10 in Jr 105 this year 2 dont have swedish names, saber and some russian sounding guy

How's that 135 squat coming along?

thats dota ya moron

nah, i dont warmup

'no'

Where on your Instagram is your post where you max out truly after comp and hit a 200kg bench?

I need it for an association logical fallacy

>and hit a 200kg bench?
soon

I am literally going to deadlift 4pl8. 30kg over my squat.
I'm literally going to total 420 K G

this is big lads.

All thanks 2 greg and Joffrey

I use to squat 20kg more than I Deadlfit so this is big news

F O U R ( 4 )
T W E N T Y ( 2 0 )

thats not even 1000lbs
what are you doing

3/2/4 isn't 1000lbs no

>powerlifting

>archive is down again

I-I'm not..

>wpc
>powerlifting
Nope.

I've heard from people that have had to dope test him that you can't even see where the piss is coming from (thus is from his powerlifting days)

>equipped
>powerlifting
Nope.

gonna try to max 3pl8 squat today
what is better for a warmup

110kg x1
125kg x1
140kg

or

110kg x1
120kg x1
130kg x1