OK so we know from history that fetishism and nostalgia of past despot leaders who got BTFO never amount to anything in...

OK so we know from history that fetishism and nostalgia of past despot leaders who got BTFO never amount to anything in the future and their supporters generally die out in time.

Julius Ceaser got BTFO and his supporters eventually died out

Genghis Khan got BTFO and his supporters eventually died out

Alexander the "Great" got BTFO and his supporters eventually died out

Oda Nobunaga got BTFO and his supporters eventually died out

Napolean got BTFO and his supporters eventually died out

Adolf Hitler got BTFO but his supporters are still around in the 21st century and is worshipped worldwide even in countries he unironically attacked.

So WTF happened Veeky Forums? How did a literal beta manlet make such a huge impact in human consciousness that people still fetishize and idolize him 100 years since he got BTFO?

>Julius Ceaser got BTFO and his supporters eventually died out
>Genghis Khan got BTFO and his supporters eventually died out
>Alexander the "Great" got BTFO and his supporters eventually died out
>Oda Nobunaga got BTFO and his supporters eventually died out

I love how your comprehension of great figures is caesar, khan, alex, oda nobunaga (weeb), "napolean" and hitler. That's all you need to know right? lol

>So WTF happened Veeky Forums? How did a literal beta manlet make such a huge impact in human consciousness that people still fetishize and idolize him 100 years since he got BTFO?
Two reasons, first off, he was a charismatic dictator that had far more recordings and documentation of him than a leader like Genghis or Julius, so his charisma affects people even today. Also, only the white trash of society likes the guy, he's hardly worshipped worldwide.

>people care more about someone that was around 70 years ago than people who were around hundreds or thousands of years ago
wow really gets those neurons firing

>someone who had an actual ideology and a more recent rule has more supporters than le stronk leader memes

There are plenty of people today who idolize all those figures, probably more than the tiny band of autists who like Hitler

>white trash
dumb amerigoblin, African and Middle Eastern people admire him because he killed a bunch of Jews, they weren't collectively subject to poz propaganda, and because he is an admirable historical figure.

hitler's edgy and immediately interesting

You dont understand

>hitler is admirable and killed a bunch of jews
at least you have the balls to not play pretend about him while admiring

>died out
>literally has a country that exists for his descendants

They deny it though (the Africans and ME people who admire him)
Remember seeing an infograph saying something like 60% consider the holocaust to be exaggerated, many hadn't heard of it. Iran also holds national conferences on the veracity of it.

Dislike Hitler's racial darwinist autism all you want but you're just a butthurt faggot/pole/slav/jew if you don't admire him.

We have videos, recordings of his speech and pictures of the man. Which makes him a lot more relatable than those dudes who lived 1000 years ago.

Well I admire him in the the "monkey brain sociopathic history is a video game" sense

now this may... SHOCK... some of my listeners out there but... what if I were to tell you that *Hitler*... one hundred... two hundred... five HUNDRED perhaps.... years from today.... will be admired as just another great and tragic leader... in a long list of others

he's right. today, in living memory, it's still mostly autism

Everyone you mentioned is more admired than Hitler.

>Julius Ceaser got BTFO and his supporters eventually died out
>Genghis Khan got BTFO and his supporters eventually died out
>Alexander the "Great" got BTFO and his supporters eventually died out
>Oda Nobunaga got BTFO and his supporters eventually died out
>Napolean got BTFO and his supporters eventually died out

Goebbels was really good at his job

>They deny it though (the Africans and ME people who admire him)
So then why admire him if he didn't even manage to kill Jews? Are they retarded?

and they got their sweet own state out of it and it was worth it
you weakbrained people