NEXT MOON MISSION

shill me some low marketcap coin that will likely double in next 24h

Bitmeme Buxs

COSS, train is starting

eBTC

ODN

Obsidian is a project designed to utilize the block-chain to provide for anonymous services. The development team behind Obsidian is working on an application that can utilize the block-chain to allow for anonymous messaging, anonymous money transfers, and even the transfer of multimedia files such as pictures, videos, and music. Obsidian is more than just a token and the messenger/wallet application that the developer team is working on. Obsidian also stands to be a platform for developers to utilize so that they can build applications which stand to benefit from privacy.

You don't need marketers watching everything you buy, or police listening to & reading everything you say and share. If you want to spend your money on women and wine or arrange shitposting, you can get things done. Privately.

Imagine being able to purchase things off of craigslist without giving up your phone number or message vendors on the DarkMarket without using annoying PGP methods. Anonymous shopping on your phone for anything: prostitutes, drugs, nudes, and anything else your heart would desire. If this project succeeds, all the underworld will have a new playground for communication, information transfer and all sorts of other grey market enterprises activities completely anonymous (literally billions of dollars in data and business outside of the power of the government can become movable overnight when this project succeeds).

Now let's do some comparisons.

Status Market Cap = $95,425,810
Obsidian Market Cap = $19,050,349

Is Obsidian better? Take a look.

We are the Ethereum of Monero - the Monero founder is also a technical advisor. This is a 1/10000 type of opportunity and these don't come around often in life. Get on the rocket ship before it's too late.

Elix whales stopped accumulating and we are breaking through 5000 today.

BAT. It's going through a dip now and supported at 5400 sats. Should go back to 7k sats anytime soon

COSS will leave pretty soon
If you're in before Sunday you're all good

if we hit 5000 we will be go up to mid 6000s and chill there for a bit, thats my guess

Please leave monero alone with your scamcoin. Monero founder was anonymous (and a douche).

BLAS is gonna moon

EBET

yeah sure, lets buy the coin that already mooned and tripled, so it will moon and triple again. fucking retard

COSS... Working products and payment services.
This Will be mooning on sunday, first dividends will be paid. Easy 5x your money.

cya when it moons and triples again

this

Elix marketcap literally tripled in the past hour but price stayed the same. I have no idea what that means.

this

I second that. HitBTC deposits were just enabled.

this gonna moon so hard

This. I'm all in blas and buying more if btc price drops.

Whales accumulating and manipulating

This and only this.

that already doubled you son of a cuck