The omisego killer

the omisego killer

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.request.network/omisego-vs-request-network-a-detailed-analysis-779d1f66675b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

blog.request.network/omisego-vs-request-network-a-detailed-analysis-779d1f66675b

the logo is just an incomplete R. Lame.

So what company is backing this?

>Works with
>Request: ETH, ERC20, Any Crypto system, Fiat (using Oracles)
>using Oracles

What coin can solve the oracle problem?

God damnit not this oracle shit again

>closed whitelist

come on this garbage is ruining crypto, I want to invest without sending an urine sample

biggest bank in the netherlands,also Y-combinator backed crypto

I don't know enough about this shitcoin but it does not have anywhere near the institutional backing, team, or tech that OMG has.

Fuck off.

you will know about a week after it gets on public exchanges, i promise ;)

ING? you fuckin dumb bruh?

The leader of Y-Combinator is a filthy Kike who hates Americans. The type of piece of shit that virtue signals while he lobbies for lower wages from programmers. Fuck him.

ING and three bullshit smallfry.

Omise:

SCG - 12.8 Billion USD
McDonalds - 150 Million USD
Dtac - 36 Million USD
True - 3.7 Billion USD
Thai Airway - 5.4 Billion USD
Alianz Ayudhya - 2.35 Billion USD
AXA - 102 Million USD
Kadee - 1.8 Billion USD
Minor International 1.35 Billion USD
Home Pro - 1.58 Billion USD
Tsuruha - 3.9 Billion USD
WeLoveShopping.com - 60 Million USD
Thai Union - 3.8 Billion USD

Total: 37.352 Billion USD PER YEAR

Plus the other 50,000 merchants we don't know about. Plus talks with central bank of Thailand.

>you fuckin dumb brah?

if those companies spend so much why cant they buy their own crypto platform and pay 0 fees?

I also want to add that OMG has the support of the fifth largest bank conglomerate in the world.

Because of fragmentation.

It's not worth it for each individual company to create their own blockchain payment gateway and try and get that to work with banks and crypto.

Companies tried to do something similar in the 90's with their intranets. Sure there are still some around these days, but the network effects of the internet (and now decentralised blockchain tech) is much more powerful.

Is "support"
Not a partner, and not a backer

did you just call YCombinator a bullshit smallfry? are you fucking retarded? kys

The total VALUE of Y Combinator companies is $26 billion, of which the founders own $8 billion.

The short list companies I listed make more than that in a year, not to mention the 50,000 other merchants I don't know about.

>thinking 26 billy is a lot of money

Is a strategic investment. Series b.

>lobbies for lower wages for programmers
sauce user?

What the fuck do you think H1B visas do?

Or any high skilled immigration.

>CEO's surname is Graham (typical English name)
>CEO is British
Not so sure about him being a joojoo m8

>Hates Americans
Literally who doesn't?

i will go all in to whatever the individual cap will be. approved today, see you on moon bois

So who is accepting this coin out there in the real world?What can you purchase with it?
Omisego is already in use it has great marketing and the technology is proven?

>blog.request.network/omisego-vs-request-network-a-detailed-analysis-779d1f66675b

damn this shit will easily go 5x I should've registered for the whitelist.

x5 when it hits a big exchange
x10 when the get adopted

But for the start this will just go 1,5-3x IMO

>tfw on WAITING LIST

>But for the start this will just go 1,5-3x IMO

No way. REQ has the same hype behind it like Kyber did but has half the hard cap. Kyber went 5x even before trading started on ED. REQ will easily go 5x on the first day.

I hope so too, but we will see. Be rational bud. Kyber got backed by skelly

request whitelist was open for ages, the kyber one closed many weeks before the actual sale I think.. Good time to build hype, which request diesnt have yet imho

Request whitelist was closed earlier too, like kyber because too many Slack users.

Request isn't going to moon.
I'm selling after 30%.

Request will easily be the best ICO of October- can't think of anything that comes close.

How long do we find out until if people from the waitlist made it? When does the kyc shit end?

>backed by skelly
yeah, this was actually a big reason for the initial moon I think.. people underestimate his impact

Request has like 22k people on slack. 30k have registered for whitelist and only 15k will get approved, in addition to 15k people that are on the WAITLIST for the whitelist. There is a huge demand for REQ no doubt.

kyc = guaranteed profit, you dense fuck.

>How long
less than 24 hours for my approval to arrive
>When does the kyc shit end
Hopefully never dude. KYC shit worked out amazing so far

This.

Even /r/ethtrader and bitcointalk are going nuts over the REQ ICO. Easy 5x or 10x IMO since it has hardcap of only $28m AND KYC.

sssshhhh, always keep quiet about whitelists!! let these cunts do their own research.

deleted that.. are you participating in that?

No i meant when do they finish their kyc process
Rip

nah, i'm invested in enough shit atm...don't want to lose my fucking mind. just saying that shilling a whitelist is shooting yourself in the foot.

I feel you, starting to lose track.
I got shilled into participating on Request on Veeky Forums so I feel like giving back at times

What where they talking about

keep lurking

just look it up in the archive rofl

guys, what is this token?

You can still buy whitelisted emails. Non KYC are cheap 0.2-0.3
KYC are more 0.5-1

I got non kyc because I am not an amerifag

Why? What stickers do they have on their skateboard?

SpaceX and NASA stickers. So don't pink wojack later.

you literally just redpilled me into going (even more) balls deep into OMG.

Thank

my bags are heavy as shit

What is the individual cap for this?
I might register if good

answer me you fucking nigger faggots

>I might register if good

LOL the train has already left the station you fag

Who are you calling a fag, bitch.
I have more than 1 slot for whitelist but just haven't bothered to register for the KYC yet

It's too late sweetie. If you're lucky you can pick some up at 2-3x on etherdelta day 1

1. STFU NIGGER
2. Register? You got some mental issues. Registration is closed for quiet some time now. Just read this fucking thread you nigger.
3. Individual cap will be. Total cap / approved accounts = 4-6,6ETH depends on how many people will be approved, but around 15k was the number,
4. Nigger

kys you degenerate faggot cocksucker

for people that only looked at this coin because of this thread. the whitelist is already over so we cant buy any right now right??

cap will be about 6 eth and 12 eth the second day if youre fast

its over plus theres a 15k person waiting list for the whitelist

k so i dont actually have to look into this coin now

Thank you sir

2nd day, will be a total mess, hope i can get at least 2 accounts for the 12 ETH cap.

wait, is it really 18ETH in two days? I thought it was like 4.7ETH for the whole ico

if enough people are KYC registered, then the first day will probably fill the total cap, unless some KYC participants refuse to send eth.

the remainder is sold the next day (which has a cap of day 1 times two (6*2=12 at most), and it will be a rush as usual.

>mfw only 6k people from 15k got approved till now
>mfw the KYC process closes tomorrow

Damn this shit will definitely explode

Feels so good after missing the wanchain sell because I didnt used enough gwai. Fuck maybe I'll make it one day

If you fucking lame US mofo's want a whitelist spot just e-mail [email protected]

I'll hook you up.

Buying sth from african people never works. Even worse than pajeets.

Nice, you absolutely rekted those fags

Europe mate ;)

Well I just read it.

Seems like these two can work well together user.

so i missed another space voyage

wew lad. im not very good at this whole becoming rich thing

i'm going to sit at my computer all day and buy it asap on ED first day when it dips

agreed. only matter of time until some KYC cuntcoin starts selling your info.

Just buy my whitelist....boat leaving soon.

i don't believe in buying whitelists. and i'm already whitelisted.

Some other US/Chinese or whatever nationality will...also got RPX. 2 moon missions at least....

>moisego killer

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAH

nice bait title though. you got the attention.