We always do fat hate threads. How about a DYEL beta/SJW hate thread...

We always do fat hate threads. How about a DYEL beta/SJW hate thread? I find they encourage laziness/being a pussy more than pretty much any other group I've encountered.

On a side note, I could use some input. My lesbro and I are planning on moving out of Chicago in the next couple of years, mostly because of the weather, but also because the SJWs have completely taken over. The last places of refuge we had were the gym and metal shows, and now they are slowly creeping into the metal scene too. We prefer somewhere in NA, but anywhere with a Latin root language is fine.

Other urls found in this thread:

noisey.vice.com/en_uk/blog/babymetal-wont-answer-your-questions
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DYELs are still healthier than fatties, and building muscle is objectively harder than losing weight

>sorry i cant eat that, im paleo
>sorry i cant eat that, im vegan
>sorry i cant eat that, im trendingfaggotdiet

fuck off fatty

>the skinny beta
>the get no respect from the moment people meet me

Not even fat.

I'm not against fat hate threads, but I feel like SJWs have earned our hate just as much, if not more.

Also, fat activists are just SJWs in their final form.

Somebody should photoshop 'slow' under his face
I'd do it but I'm on phone

>At friend of a friend's party
>Like 80% guys
>Most completely DYEL middle class white dudes
>They all swarm the only pretty girl
>Saddle up with a horror movie with my lesbro
>In the background hear them talk about classism for like an hour, before moving onto feminism

Great fucking party guys

I like /pol/, user, but pure SJW hate threads are pretty much in the realm of /pol/. Besides, the fat hate threads trigger liberal fatties from /v/ and /tv/ anyway

did you guys see this

Eh, I feel like /pol/ is just the conservative version of SJW: shoving opinions down people's throats for the sake of looking "intelligent"/being part of a group without actually having to do anything.

The only difference is the libcucks go to far greater lengths to shove their opinions down people's throats.

This picture is as old as the Internet

Reminder: Not all Liberals/SJWs are skinny betas with women's studies degrees. Some of them are sneaky, stay hidden, and are hard to spot by alpha men like us.

As real alpha's it's our job to expose all liberals, but we've gotten lazy in how we categorize them. We need to focus on not just the DYEL betas, but also learn how to find the strong, "intellectual", and competent liberals, because they're probably even more of a threat to us.

Pic related is how you can spot them easier

why you posting pics of your mom on Veeky Forums, pham?

Meh, who cares about these guys? As long as they aren't constantly participating in slacktivism/insufferable douchebags who talk about social issues constantly, I could care less.

But that's how you let the cucks win! By letting rational and respectable liberals exist, you let the ideology become more accepted.

Only real men would understand.

Obvious b8 image but there's an element of truth to it tbqh

>I could care less.

I wish to strangle every person who says that. You could care less? That means that you still care right now. Its not the absolute zero of uncaring. What you are implying is that these people already sufficiently made you care.

The phrase that you are looking for is

>I COULDN'T care less

you faggot

good thing you're here, random Veeky Forums internet man, to save us from the liberals. I feel better already.

>prefers long term relationships
>liberal

whoever made this should be shot

Ive been with my gf almost 8 years and think sjw shit is retarded.

Come at me /pol/

>those hungry skelly distance runners who think that their legs are strong as fuck because they run up and down hills
>those asian skellies in the gym with egos the size of Jupiter, walking around with their chest up and invisible watermelons in their arms like their the most badass motherfuckers ever
>those skellies who stare at you and give you dirty looks when they see your aesthetics
>those skelly swimmers who think they're buff as all hell and "ottermode" when really they look like shit
>those skellies who wear tight as fuck clothes to try to make themselves look bigger instead of actually just trying to get bigger
>those skellies who think their bodies are fine and that change is unnecessary
>those skellies who try to compete with the strong dudes in everything they do

> have beta friend
> always calls me an asshole for treating my gf "poorly"
> he doesn't understand how relationships work
> he's 23 and never been in one
> always preaches to me about how I'm such a douche for not bending over backwards for my girl

Seriously, I'm not claiming to be Chad, but I lifted my way out of dyel poverty and have a pretty cool gf. This bro of mine thinks I'm such an incorrigible asshat because I don't take her out puppy shopping, give her foot rubs, and snuggle on the couch watching Greys Anatomy whenever she wants. Fuck betas. If they were so knowledgable then they wouldn't be alone.

OP here.

>Meet guy wearing metal t-shirt through friends
>Complete DYEL but I had never met a person who was into metal/horror for any reason other than cheese/violence/nudity/gore
>Hang out with him and his gf. A couple of red flags but whatever
>Add them on FB
>Everything is "cis white male" this and that
>Find out he is writing an article on feminism in metal

there isn't though, if you find truth in it, you're literally not much better than the SJWs that are triggered when someone has a differing opinion.

what's wrong with her legs? is this some kind of medical condition

kek

>Seeing Behemoth with lesbro
>Leave her on her own to go join the pit
>Show ends, find her
>She tells me while I was gone two dyel faggots noticed she was a girl, and started talking to her
>Found out she was a lesbian, and brought up feminism
>Told them she finds modern feminists insufferable
>dumbfounded

We are seeing Nervosa (an all-female thrash metal band) in a couple months. I'm honestly worried its just going to be a lot of "you go girl!" feminists and white nights.

But real alpha conservative men don't get in relationships because MGTOW and the Red-pill?

kek is that guy 5 foot?

>lesbro goes to Babymetal
>tells me later she was sitting next to this skinny white dude who spent the entire concert look at feminist articles on his phone

>Babymetal

welp, most of that applies to me and i'm /pol/

protip though, if you have to consciously assert male dominance and one up other men, you probably aren't very dominant or masculine.

Nu males are the reason I cut mybeard off.
I had that kind of beard, it would never have grown into a nice thick beard so might as well

>protip though, if you have to consciously assert male dominance and one up other men, you probably aren't very dominant or masculine.

This is what nu-males want you to think. if you area true alpha, you need to let everyone around you know, and demand their respect.

Trump 2016

How do you end up going to these shitty parties?

I always hear about them on the internet, but I've never seen them and I've only ever lived in the PNW and New England.

Oppose Mr White

kekek, reminds me of this:

noisey.vice.com/en_uk/blog/babymetal-wont-answer-your-questions

no, if you are a true alpha you just act naturally and are naturally dominant. making an effort to be so always comes across bad.

It was a friend of a friend's party. My friend is slightly SJW, but doesn't go full insufferable unless she's in a group or drunk.

Anytime I end up at a shitty party, my lesbro and I just carve out a corner and throw on a horror movie. Its not bad, and I kind of expect it to a degree at this point (Chicago millenials are like 90% SJW faggots at this point.)

This is the stupidest picture I have ever seen on this website

You sound worse than these numales tbqh

>complains against betas
>falls in love with a lesbian
kek, good one OP

t. a liberal who stays hidden by not acting like an SJW, and is now worried that we're onto him.

life in america sounds awful

Now that I think about it, most of my friends are from other countries. Maybe that's why I don't encounter it as much.

LOL, exactly the same I was thinking about! Nigga looks like Badger completely.

my cover is blown

oops, i should have quoted the important part.

>Babymetal, when you cast aside the connotations of idol culture, are doing good things for the rock scene. They’re introducing more people to metal: pop and J-pop fans, girls, for example. They’re bringing a non-white presence to a mainstream scene that’s still predominantly white. They’re three women in a totally male-dominated genre (we’ll ignore for now that in order to participate, they’re in PVC and pigtails).

what's wrong with paleo?

Its even worse for my lesbro. At least I can find non-political girls to date. Finding a lesbian who isn't fat/man-hating/SJW in the U.S. at this point is like finding a fucking unicorn.

Speaking of which, what country are you from, and should we move there?

The fathate threads serves as a motivator to the fatties at this board to go to/continue to go to the gym and work out.
No such motivation from beta/SWJ hate threads.

>Calls someone a beta
>Can't associate with girls without falling in love with them

kek, good one faggot

Speak for yourself. Not at all like that on the east coast where I am. Get cucked in the mid-west

it's a retarded meme diet

Yeah? Can I get a state? We were considering moving out west, but we are pretty open.

i'm from spain. we have sjws but it isn't the norm, people are too laid back to care about "microagressions" or whatever and we aren't prudish enough to embrace american-style feminism, we aren't fully white so we don't obsess over race. our politics is awful though.

>"craft beer is totally gay guys!"
Triggered. These are probably the same pleb fags that don't enjoy a good scotch because it hurts their cock-sucking muscles

>implying

vegan is not a diet.

Tbqh I feel this. Feminist orbiters are disgusting and self hating. Anytime I see a guy sharing a

>>this is what's wrong with men

Article or some shit it's invariably some balding fuck with horrible fitness and nogf. Nothing makes me more disgusted with someone than self-deprecation or a lack of self respect and the whole feminist-ally subculture is rife with that shit, they just degrade themselves publicly to virtue signal in hopes that women will love them for it.

That being said I don't think this fits on a fitness board my dudes.

Ugh, this kind of shit

There aren't many women/minorities in metal because not many women/minorities like metal. I see plenty of women/minorities at metal shows/in bands, but they are rare because most of them don't like metal, not because the fucking patriarchy police is working to keep them out.

This is some /r9k/ tier faggotry. Do you even lift OP?

Yes this pic has been posted hundreds of times for years now

Nigga who fucking cares

To be fair, there has been a crazy rise in small breweries run by bearded fellows in tight pants who only manage to churn out one or two grotesque attempts at an IPF before disappearing into obscurity (whether it's intentional or not, I won't guess).

Agreed

Virgins don't understand that the honeymoon phase ends. They see couples fighting and think "why doesn't he just hug her and kiss her and do what she wants??!?"

Seriously though could we keep this up? I'm thin and I already eat pretty damn healthy, I've just never been motivated enough to gain muscle even though I've been lurking here.
I need to find the motivation.

Veeky Forums is about the last place you can talk about shit like masculinity without a bunch if SJWs jumping up on you

It's because people bitching about masculinity or how shitty women are are just doing the same goddamn thing as SJWs.

>>guys it's not fair these people are doing X thing I don't like!!

It's unproductive. Do you complain that your arms are too small, or do you hit arms harder? Do you complain that you have no gf, or do you figure out how to get one? You can't do anything to change social trends so there's no reason to get upset about them, just keep walking and live your life virtuously.

lol

stopped reading at Behemoth, shit taste m8

real alpha conservative men find a completely loyal and devoted wife who would never cheat on them

I don't even like Trump but "Drumpf" has to be the weakest shit ever. Apparently it comes from John Oliver, but I'm not willing to watch him talk to find out how he made it up.

Nobody is bitching about masculinity.

You go on any forum and try to talk about what makes a man, or something similar, you'll get drowned in shit like 'toxic masculinity' and 'why would you want to be a man lol' etc

Most people here at least understand

>Elitism

/mu/ pls go

What's with those expressions?
Namely the tight lips shit

When his ancestors came to America their last name was drumpf, but it was "americanized" to Trump. It's literally happened to millions of families that immigrated here. And you're right, it is the weakest shit ever.

DELETE THIS

Not him, but NY is actually very red pilled outside of NYC, Albany and Long island. I say that as living on Long island, and even here people hate the city for its bullshit.

That being said property taxes are high, sales tax is 8.625% and NYC dominates state politics. Past Westchester county it's fairly conservative up there, outside of some of the colleges. Buffalo could be up your alley though.

He has a crush on your gf.

I'm a little surprised metal still exists as a thing tbqh.

What the fuck is that comic?

This is definitely true but that doesn't make enjoying a craft beer inherently faggoty

I'll look into it. Thanks user

>hey guys did I mention that I listen to metal?

t. fat powerlifter

the third column is the continuation of the first