Who do you choose, and why Veeky Forums?

Who do you choose, and why Veeky Forums?

Hasso von Manteuffel

Colonel Wilhelm Klink
He was Hogan's hero.

>Desert Fox
vs
>Manlet beta pretending to be a bleached korean
Too easy.

Otto von Mackensen

Erich von Ludendorff

Paul von Lettow-Vorbeck

All German WW2 generals are femboys and all wehraboos are sissy cuckolds

leading an army or personally? Cause I think Rommel would have the best chance of physically fighting the old men, but he'd get btfo by Guderian and Model in a battle

Col. Wilhelm Klink: Hogan, I never realized, deep down, how you must love me.
Col. Robert E. Hogan: Not just me, sir. All the men.
Col. Wilhelm Klink: All the men. I must live for THEM.
Col. Robert E. Hogan: Would be a help, sir.

Hugo SPERGle

How would you defend yourself against these?

Walther Model

There will still be 6 others trying to kill you

using a modern army

those niggas dont know modernwarfare

the only danger there is Kissinger

>Otto von Mackensen
He hold a eastern front against a bunch of literally unarmed russian conscripts, he larped as a hussar too using that edgy skull hat
>Erich von Ludendorff
Stole Max Hoffman success at Tannenberg and marched with Hitler
>Paul von Lettow-Vorbeck
Used Guerrilla warfare something invented a century ago by spaniards, didnt do shit to help the western front, since he was being hunted down by negros with british officers, negros that would be never be send to France

in short kill yourself reactionary fuck

Desert Fox obviously

Do they still have their positions of authority or are they just middle aged men trying to hit me with a golf club when I sleep?

>Used guerilla warfare
>something invented by the Spaniards
? Is Spanish guerilla warfare something specific to modern way of fighting?

unrelated, why do people say someone "invented guerrilla warfare"?
shouldn't it be obvious that since the dawn of man this is the tactic to use against a stronger foe? the German barbarians used it on the Romans and the Normans used it against the French obviously

Actually, 200 years before the germans, the spanish tribes (iberians to tbe more exactly) used against the romans during the conquest of Hispania.

is the chief of staff that paranoid guy who killed everyone he thought could overthrow him or simply cause him trouble ?

The word "guerrilla" is derived from the spanish language.

Still about 2000 more years of history with recorded warfare preceding that where a smaller force has to do hit and runs on settlements while evading a bigger army.

The English invented the apple, apple is derived from the English language.
The Dutch invented appel, appel is derived from the Dutch language.

I pick rommel, he will win then i shoot him in hte back of the head cause the nicest nazi is still a nazi

Unironically Himmler. He has the whole SS at his disposal. Would probably be enough to stop whatever divisions the others commanded.

Rommel, because he was competent.

>Catherine as political leader

My home is your kassler^^

Paulus, for his trendy hat

I'd take Model. He's probably the best General of the bunch, and in addition could've held his own in case we would have to get our hands dirty.

>he wants the beta manlet that wasn't even a WWI vet, or even an actual officer

>implying that matters
I bet Himmler could just the others arrested for being traitors of the Reich or something.

Couldn't Himmler just purge all of them?

You're really overestimating his power and standing with Hitler
>tries to arrest Kesselring, Luftwaffe and parts of the Heer turn on the SS, since everybody loves Kesselring
>tries to arrest Rommel, Heer and general populace turn on the SS, since he's a national hero
>tries do arrest Guderian, succeeds, since he's already fallen out of grace, but it doesn't really matter since he has no backing
>tries to arrest Keitel, Hitler says no
>tries to arrest Paulus, can't since he would have to defeat the SU in order to get his hands on him
>tries to arrest Dietrich, Himmler ends up with a bullet to the back of the head and the SS is under the new leadership of Dietrich

>No Manstein

None of these men know how to direct an entire campaign. That being said it the battle is at the divisional or corps level, I'd go with Rommel or Guderian.

Model or Rommel.

No Manstein? ;(

Daily reminder Kesselring and his best troops got repeatedly BTFO by pajeets

that's Machiavelli...fuck this board is sad

who?

You know... that mutant turtle ninja or whatever.

>Beria isn't leader if SP

Model, he has the best defensive record

Model considering he did very well when assigned to defend. he stabilized both east and west

Beat me to it.

Need to stop soviets? Call 911 Model