Does anyone else think rugby players have the best natural body type in the world...

Does anyone else think rugby players have the best natural body type in the world? Too much emphasis is placed on mass these days. There is literally no reason to get bigger than this.

>natural

>bigger than this
You are talking for a very small minority here and in general

Actually this is already not socially acceptable (sizewise)

That guy is fucking humongous

Depends on what position you play. I'm flyhalf/outside centre and I would probably pass for ottermode.

>natural

Steroids are not permitted in rugby

Totally agree OP. Not sure if image related is natural though?

Nor are they in Olympic Weightlifting

Neither is tax evasion but people with money get away with it

>steriods aren't permitted in olymics, tour de france, baseball, wwe.. etc
>every must be natty

being this naive

Early 50's to Golden era bodybuilding will always be goat.

>Natural
Hahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhshahahahahhahahahah

The guy in your pic is not natural bro,sorry to break your dreams of "working hard and give your best to achieve impossible bodies to attain natty"

Literally lmaoing@u

They're not permitted in bodybuilding either, I guess Ronnie Coleman is natty.

Zane was not a 50s bb you idiot

Steroids aren't permitted in any sport. they're illegal.

>50's to Golden Era
>From the 1950's TO GOLDEN ERA
Work on your comprehension skills

>dem natty delts

>micropenis

Poor guy. No wonder he lifts

I like the rugby player look, except the wide core. Yes, I can believe it's mostly muscle, but I'm still a sucker for the small waist. I don't rightly know how to explain it, but I guess what I'm going at is that rugby players look very athletic, powerful like, but I would consider the Frank Zane / men's physique look more aesthetic.

I get what you're saying but I feel like the smaller waist/v-taper look is more sought after and admired by a contingent of largely homosexual males

>this is already not socially acceptable

How much of an insecure fag do you have to be to talk like this?

husbandos mode has wide core

Unless you play on the line in football

I dread the day when I will commence my cut and find out I have those kinds of abs insertions with a hole in the middle because I think I do

zane looks relatively dyel, comparable to tinytrip, he looks actually almost achievable natty with good genetics and 10+ years of lifting.

OCB is my god

None of the guys you named in your post are natty

You don't play for a good team then

>zane looks relativley DYEL
If you can even use DYEL and zane in the same sentence you have a very warped view of how someone who lifts looks.

I do. Deal with it.

OCB undisputed king of Veeky Forums
Tiny was alright

Prove it

They all eat clen and tren hard. I dont know what youre talking about.

You are retarded.

Why? So you can search for me in the squad on our website, faggot?
This is what one of All Blacks flyhalf looks like. You're obviously just a shit troll. Congrats for making me reply though.

Underage or just unbelievable fucking dumb

Let me save you some hassle, Opey:

This thread is going to consist of two kinds of people.

1) Those who play rugby at some level and who either are as big as Opey's pic, or know many people who are, and who are that big natty.

2) Foreveralone basement dwelling faggots who either don't even lift or who want to believe that their paltry mass is only achievable by juicing.

The people in column 1) are correct; the guy in Opey's pic is probably natty, as are many, many rugby players who are a hell of a lot bigger than that. The people in column 2) are fucking morons.

That guy is literally huge.

Great arguments

this

A brother of a friend played some years ago in the "pumas" (argie national rugby team).
Guy was natty and huge. Not soprtsmagazinecoverlean, but huge.

ROFLMAO nigga that filename

Other way around actually.

t. no homo

I mostly agree. That dude is pretty fucking big though.

>Assuming every sport in the world takes place within the borders of the United States of America.

It's almost non-existent!

Small waist is a feminine aesthetic trait.

Same ridiculous claims all the time. Fit culture has warped your mind, look at natural bodybuilders and see what the natty limit actually looks like.

After 4 or 5 years serious lifting there is little to no noticeable progress that can be made.

Natural BBers are actually a terrible example of what the drug-free limit is for the average lifter because getting stage ready absolutely murders your LBM.

Yeah weird stance to take. That guy is already way past what most normies would want

Yeah, poor you, having the same insertions as an 8 time Mr. Olympia.

>Zane looks dyel

lmao, are you for real?

Not an arguement.

same. I'm getting there and am worried. Just gonna go back to 15% if they are shit xD