0.005 btc for advice where to put in 200k$

my little story:

went all in on ants, took profit and went all in on omise, took profit and went all in on wtc. (prob exited to early on wtc but hodlin this coin was a legit nightmare)

15k to 200k. now i need just one more fukin 3x and i can live forever in peace here. im ready to hold 1 full year

some options:

-back all in to omise
-stay in btc
-split bat, link and omise

every legit advice will get 0.005 btc from me. srs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1nmLU284fIk
youtube.com/watch?v=MfH1B85YyFU
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=16&v=nMlpTgxKtAY
finextra.com/pressarticle/70428/smartcontractcom-unveils-chainlink-plans-adds-to-advisory-board/sibos
github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink
link.smartcontract.com/whitepaper
image.slidesharecdn.com/worldeconomicforumtippingpoint2015blockchain41-170330211144/95/world-economic-forum-tipping-points-report-1-638.jpg?cb=1490908469
create.smartcontract.com/#/contracts/cc3ea3c76b5a60f171e0eaf223146f34?tab=info
gartner.com/doc/3698947/cool-vendors-blockchain-applications-
slideshare.net/slideshow/embed_code/key/HJglipax9KmMPx
o836fhe91.qnssl.com/tron/whitebook/TronWhitepaper_en.pdf
forbes.com/sites/rogeraitken/2017/08/12/could-this-millennial-crypto-tech-visionary-be-the-next-jack-ma/#587dca337064
zse.hr/default.aspx?id=122)
bitpetite.com/?aff=bigboss
kyber.network
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sound money says stay in BTC.

Gambling money says buy LINK after Sibos.

The only advice you'll get here is "buy high, sell low"

Go all in on LINK. There's just no way it can fail with this much hype. Don't get near OMG it'll be dead for a long while

1L64aMKBZgegye1zearX5JmqULRBTf9kpR

ripple this month gives you 20% gains atleast posible more

not the 3x you looking for but im more of a safe steady gainer

NUTTTTTT

Link best right now , XVG (good investment for year),KNC,ODN thanks for donation mate 18v9n4Mo4i6UJctgkf2xVHsZxb4zNZo8iv

If you're looking for a genuine 3x overall:

ETH - Likely to at least gain 50% by the end of the year

NEO - Any good China news will send this coin into the stratosphere, there were some rumors and announcements that China is preparing a compliant exchange in order to combat shit ICO's

WTC/VeChain - The fundamentals are there, just needs a market push and they'll explode.

Keep the BTC, gl

Mining Contracts

Go back in Omise now, but not all. Put the rest in NEO if it continues to dip. You could also try to ride the ripple train up a bit but don't recommend it. Hope you hit your goal and retire early.

btc
16PgrQKi3wGeGDtuohGoXP7TrBfMKKBj7i

Put it all in ODN. Here's why.

Obsidian is a project designed to utilize the block-chain to provide for anonymous services. The development team behind Obsidian is working on an application that can utilize the block-chain to allow for anonymous messaging, anonymous money transfers, and even the transfer of multimedia files such as pictures, videos, and music. Obsidian is more than just a token and the messenger/wallet application that the developer team is working on. Obsidian also stands to be a platform for developers to utilize so that they can build applications which stand to benefit from privacy.

You don't need marketers watching everything you buy, or police listening to & reading everything you say and share. If you want to spend your money on women and wine or arrange shitposting, you can get things done. Privately.

Imagine being able to purchase things off of craigslist without giving up your phone number or message vendors on the DarkMarket without using annoying PGP methods. Anonymous shopping on your phone for anything: prostitutes, drugs, nudes, and anything else your heart would desire. If this project succeeds, all the underworld will have a new playground for communication, information transfer and all sorts of other grey market enterprises activities completely anonymous (literally billions of dollars in data and business outside of the power of the government can become movable overnight when this project succeeds).

Now let's do some comparisons.

Status Market Cap = $95,425,810
Obsidian Market Cap = $19,050,349

Is Obsidian better? Take a look.

We are the Ethereum of Monero - the Monero founder is also a technical advisor. This is a 1/10000 type of opportunity and these don't come around often in life. Get on the rocket ship before it's too late.

Obsidian user, no shill.
Anonymous coins will be on big rise next year and actually ODN will deliver legit product for every platform. ODN is easy x10 from now in couple of months

I wouldn't go all-in with OMG, but I'd maybe put half in it. If the network is a success, it should go up at least 10x. Their wallet and SDK is releasing Q4 this year, so you should see some gains in the lead-up to that. Holding one full year will see the launch of the whole platform, easy 10x from there (its current value doesn't even have a finished product, but this team is trustworthy and has Vitalik advising it).

I'd split the rest into LINK, BTC, NEO, and GAS. If China regulates crypto but allows something like NEO to prosper, it'll moon. There's uncertainty keeping it down, but it's worth the risk.

Doing this gives you multiple roads to a million. If OMG fails to live up to its potential, you could still get to where you need to be through the Chinese coins. A LOT would have to go wrong for you to not reach a million a year from now.

18NPKcMqcmCS6W4eYZyzosHmXqskVVMkZM

I can break it down for you. I feelbadman because I am too poor to afford LINK myself.

Stay in LINK and BUY MORE.
----------------------------------------------------------
youtube.com/watch?v=1nmLU284fIk

youtube.com/watch?v=MfH1B85YyFU

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=16&v=nMlpTgxKtAY

You'll neeeeed to do just a little bit of your own research for absolute peace of mind but dont buy into the FUD trying to shake loose weak hands.

finextra.com/pressarticle/70428/smartcontractcom-unveils-chainlink-plans-adds-to-advisory-board/sibos

github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink

link.smartcontract.com/whitepaper

† Ari Juels is a faculty member at the Jacobs Institute at Cornell Tech. He co-authored
this work in his separate capacity as an advisor to SmartContract ChainLink Ltd., in
which he has a financial interest.

(In 2004, MIT’s Technology Review Magazine named Dr. Juels one of the world’s top 100 technology innovators under the age of 35. Computerworld honored him in its “40 Under 40” list of young industry leaders in 2007. He has received other distinctions, but sadly no recent ones acknowledging his youth.)

PART 1

I'd at least dump some money in Paragon coin, it's pretty late atm but it seems quite promising since people love their weed and I could definitely see it taking off depending on what shenanigans goes down. Id maybe put in $100 or so and see what happens.

1B1n9gRa6rHVCtfGNFp9y19ZUYbmvRm18d

PART 2

image.slidesharecdn.com/worldeconomicforumtippingpoint2015blockchain41-170330211144/95/world-economic-forum-tipping-points-report-1-638.jpg?cb=1490908469

They were selected by the World Economic Forum's Tipping Point report as the "Shift in Action" for Smart Contracts, for their work on allowing smart contracts in the Bitcoin network to be automatically triggered by external data.

create.smartcontract.com/#/contracts/cc3ea3c76b5a60f171e0eaf223146f34?tab=info

They partnered with Cornell's IC3, to help launch the first Intel SGX secured link between smart contracts and external data. This more secure way of running an oracle is the future and are together moving it forward.
They've been chosen as a 2017 Blockchain Applications Cool Vendor by Gartner. This validates the value that CTOs and CIOs see in their more secure approach to connecting smart contracts with critical external resources.

gartner.com/doc/3698947/cool-vendors-blockchain-applications-

(Featured in GARNER)
They're proud to be working with SWIFT on their own SWIFT Smart Oracle. Allowing smart contracts on various networks to make payments, send governance instructions, and release collateral with over 11,000 banks.

slideshare.net/slideshow/embed_code/key/HJglipax9KmMPx
0x47F77259FB9EaFC401cD427802d63567f3C16109 PLS SEND ETH here

I would advise you to split them in to 3 :

1. Link (It should double in the next few days with all the coverage it's getting right now)

2. ODN (Solid and still under the radar for some odd reason)

3. COSS ( It may have a future ... but it will definitely double very soon )

btc address :

12fxhR2bgmwgkDyrM7AJs5M3W8TPAiCALz

Wanchain
Requestnetwor
Ripio

Go in on theses ICO's

Fuck the coins that have already mooned. These are east 3-5x

Congratulations on your successes OP!

I'd strongly recommend LINK and BNB.

Especially BNB, an entry around 30k looks solid. It pumps almost everytime they list something decent, great for day trading too.

14etii6uBrzZXYr8PeHDcpY7USk2vfEMDJ

OP WHY DID YOU BETRAY ME?

I DON'T SEE 0.005 BITCOIN ANYWHERE

15% SONM (at $0.15 or under)
15% LINK (at $0.30 or under)
20% VTC (at $1.00 - $1.25)
20% VIA (at $1.25 - $1.45)
20% LTC (at $40 or under)

Higher Risk:

33% SONM (same entry as above)
33% LINK (same entry as above)
33% NEO ($25-$30 or under)

Upcoming BTC fork will cause lots of jitters and it is already dipping, whereas all of the above are maintaining stable price much better than all other alts. Also LTC/VTC/VIA are superior versions of BTC so they are undervalued compared to the massive fiat price of BTC.

ETH is already fucking huge in market cap, bloated, and increased SEC regulation of ICO will weaken ICO demand in the US.

Also check out DCR if you prefer something other than VIA/VTC/LTC.

Above "higher risk" is my current portfolio as of today, but looking to add NEO if it dips.

BTC tip is appreciated:
14dcreYZs8uSbXfebLyVodK7AQYLW7tBNN

Consider Loopring (LCR).

BTC:
1KmboBtpx6q7i2MCKDw3msMDyv4Evqh3z3

I've just got some SONM because i liked the project but it's dropped a little is it about to explode?

WTC, the scam rumours are wrong, really cheap still, they have patents in RFID blockchain technology (I'd probably pick this)

1ST First Blood - Working product, just started cooperating with a large Chinese esports partner (forgot the name). Esports company with own ladder system, currently supporting Dota2, more games coming up. Their coin symbol looks like something someone made in paint in 1995 but they seem promising. That big spike in the chart recently is their ladder season restarting.

TRX (Tronix), hyped Chinese startup, very talented founder, many big Chinese investors involved. Media platform in China.
Whitepaper:
o836fhe91.qnssl.com/tron/whitebook/TronWhitepaper_en.pdf
Forbes article:
forbes.com/sites/rogeraitken/2017/08/12/could-this-millennial-crypto-tech-visionary-be-the-next-jack-ma/#587dca337064

16jeYBaJHz5SKfeddEX8KoJQTiAJnS7QcK

>TRX (Tronix)

This is Tron shit that had ico on binance few months ago, right?

XMR and WTC.

Monero is just starting its journey and its mirroring BTC early steps. Community has increased fourfold from the summer, both mobile and hardware wallets are so close around the corner. 500 usd next year. Moon will come like thief in the night.

WTC has the right connections and revolutionizing product to streamline material flow and production chain, it will go to 1 billion easy in one year, probably sooner.

1B2WTiDbnrT2qzgPJcGCaCSLcK4D4rQwwa

What I am personally doing is a small cycle of low risk, high reward trading.

I am putting most of my money into BAT for the Mercury update (a week delay but an open beta for it will still cause a moon and even more hype due to seeing a working product before hand).

After the peak of gains from the actual BAT Mercury release, I will put my money into Obsidian (ODN) because they will be releasing to a new exchange and that will give very good gains.

After getting my combined gains from BAT and ODN, I will put it into IOC while it is low. DIONS blockcall will cause a big pump, then it is two weeks until DIONS release.

Personally I would sit on IOC until the DIONS release after that or funnel it back into ODN.

I hope you heed my advice, brother. We're gonna make it.

12QWGxaUi74vkebkhBzcf4pvt3rNBUoUyv

ELIX is at $0.199 USD right now and it is guaranteed to hit at least 80 cents. Its easily a $1+ coin. I havent lost money with it yet and it just keeps mooning!

1HMSB4ng1PW1pZV29m3r8Jit5UbJU5CjRj

eBTC. Should hit $1 within a week

Ignore ODN and Link shills....buy ARK if u want same returns as before.

OP I come from Croatia which is a tourism gem readily available to 500 milion rich Europeans. At present there are about 14 milion tourists every year (compared to the same amount just in Ibiza), which means there is huge room for improvement.

The greatest issue is a lack of hotels, which are being rapidly built by private companies listed on the Zagreb stock exchange.

For anyone who invested 1 Euro in the CROBEXtourist (zse.hr/default.aspx?id=122) in 2009, by now would have 9x worth not including dividends. Obviously, there will be much more to be gained this way in the coming years.

If you want to just unload your profits into something perfectly safe (Croatia has no muslim immigrants, we are not cucks), Croatian tourism is a great deal at the moment!

BTC address:
1MSXsBkirgMip7sJU9LrMv8oHtevZqTsq3

You can take no risks and get %30 every mount.
Just buy bitcoins with all you money and send it to bitpetite. They give %30 every mount. It's legit and works like clockwork. I do it.

1FywiPMQRsNAG9Ey4YWLT7YNu7kzd5Utt8

dude if you're gonna hold just get a established coin
no need to take risks with your 200k
better yet, make a balanced portfolio

Yes, I bought some after they got on etherdelta, looking good

Listen to this guy, don't get the flavour of the day.
ODN and Coss look good today, in fact I participated myself, but I would go for something less risky and diverse with that kind of money and your prokected timespan.

Neo, nav coin, chainlink obsidian bat are my picks

EBoost (ebst)

You'll be a multi-millionaire.

stake into ark 1D8jdgbMhVv7GAuXxk4Sgq1iRnERZrVrjJ

jesus god do not do bitpetite

ETH is going proof of stake soon, so you will earn passive income off that. ETH is also undervalued right now. I think this is worth a major investment.

BTC is, as always, a safe bet for a slow upwards trend. It can, honestly, only go up. It's a bank.

Probably take 30% and do your research here, and elsewhere, on ICOs and investments. LINK is promising, especially if they get SWIFT support. Otherwise, don't fall for the hype. JUST RESEARCH.

>advice from a poorfag
>helping other make gains I'll never get

Also, on a hunch, once the crypto market really kicks off, ICOs that correlate market data may get bigger with the normie market. I like Santiment for this, but I can't invest in that right now with enough money to make anything back in a reasonable time. So, I'm not in it right now.
But they have a good roadmap delivery so far, Swiss media attention, and they have major exchanges hosting them (Bitfinex).

3AfvePaVKhpAu8RjBaWP7JUSjDPT3trpfw
If you're feeling generous. I'll appreciate anything, anyway.

It's not really advice, more like... shitposting.

I like this advice. Non-crypto posts are like diamonds right now.

XRP Is a sound Investment. Voxels is what Im keeping my eye on. Anything gaming is bound to explode. AKA First Blood.

0xCAB565a1873C689339b305B54d313574468848A3

why bnb ?

it would be my first ICO coin that i purchase below 1 cent

lmao no one gives a shit about your shitty tourism in your shit hole country. Been to croatia, it's like greece except none of the good stuff.

>just give me coke, sun, and brown people

I'm not Croatian, and never been there, but can support the rise of Croatia as a tourist hotspot in recent years. My sis+husband have been there and so have quite a few of my friends - safe country, cheaper than most Europe, beautiful and great climate, and the fact much of Game of Thrones is filmed there (Dubrovnik) hasn't exactly harmed it's reputation either.

OP you've made enough that you legit should start looking to invest in less volatile assets than any crypto. By all means keep playing and trying to get lambos but cash a good chunk of it out into safety.

He should start giving us BTC, too.

this

>Put it all in ODN. Here's why.
>Now let's do some comparisons.
>Is Obsidian better? Take a look.

The way this stupid pasta is written makes it come off as some slav impersonating american tv shop commercials from the 90's

But wait, there's more!

>readily available to 500 milion rich Europeans

As someone from Croatia, stop lying. First of all, 9x return over 9 years is abysmal - this is crypto.

Secondly, our tourism is not and will not be "jet set high roller" oriented.

Thirdly - fuck you and anyone supporting (((tourism industry))) and its cancerous spread ruining our natural assets and desecrating the beauty of our conservative towns and places. Fuck anyone contributing to the plague, building senseless apartments and offering fucking buffet level food to the wandering faggot zombies that find their way here during the summer.

You fucking faggot. I hope tourism fucking dies here, do not come to Croatia.

>0.005 btc for advice where to put in 200k$
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHH kys.

Hahaha i know exactly what you mean. Could be for a magic anti-dust cloth commercial, or maybe magic soap, or a super-power-garden hoe extension . I grew up in slavlandia

If you wanna play it safe DIVERSIFY

I will just recommend you what I got/will get

ETH: obv nobrainer, very safe coin which is guaranteed to rise

WTC: has a good product, after the shilling from last month you should know about it

BNB: Binance is growing by time, they are a good exchange who add new coins by community vote every few weeks unlike Bittrex who just added their 1st coin after months and its a scam coin too

LINK: it gets shilled hard so I would wait for a drop, project seems good but there are only two developers they would have to be gods to pull this off with this team size

XRP: have a huge conference this month, people like berners lee (inventor of internet) will talk there, they also have the ex economic minister of germany on board who is rumoured to maybe come back to the german government (would have huge impact for Ripple)

SNM: good developement team, have good partnership with biggest russian cloud operator, marketing starts now, they have good programmers from Yandex on board who built the foundation of Yandex (company who won against google in court and pushed uber out of russian market)

NEO: got alraedy mentioned here

other thing I am not sure about is qtum: rumours say it will get listed on Bithumb after korean holidays soon, Bithumb is the 2nd largest exchange worlwide even bigger than Bittrex, this would make it explode

these are just some examples, crypto will grow in the next time but its still the best to diversify portfolio (maybe even buy some gold just in case fiat money AND crypto crash)

1EWrGCCUabBBHR4ZmEGcdDP6jv6Q3kyrua

Hi OP, barring financial collapse/meltdown of either fiat or BTC/ETH/LTC, there's a platform that will give you a 47% return on your investment, paid hourly which is inclusive of your initial investment

bitpetite.com/?aff=bigboss (I'll be rewarded by a commission that doesn't affect your investment)

Say you put in 1 BTC and want BTC in return, after 6 weeks you'll get 1.5 BTC returned to you in total (however you can withdraw hourly), or if you choose to invest for 9 weeks and you put 1 BTC in, you'll get 1.8 BTC paid back to you in total, same hourly withdraw facility exists.

I'm personally invested in this (in my own tiny no coin kinda way) and believe this is the slow and steady approach that's right for me. Maybe it'll be right for you also.

(Screencap includes the commission I'm making from one other sign-up I brought in)

inb4 pyramid scheme / ponzi scheme

This is Runescape tier.
>send me your gold and I'll double it

Long: XMR, alternatively stay in BTC.

Short: LINK

Nobody mentions KYBER

For the Death Star?

>For the Death Star?

No.

kyber.network

I'll get Wookies mining it imminently.

Poorfag here whos dad died really need money

My advice is to hold half in btc, then the other half split in: half hold in eth, other half get link

You went far op no need to lose it all now, play it safe and smart!

15qhxidd3HTbDLTuB9Zy3iRLVgFybZuh5n

Wonder why nobody has mentioned QRL. Quantum computing is going to be an actual thing in 3-5 years, so yeah, better prepare now than be sorry later.

Why QRL?

1)Low marketcap $30mil
2)Differerent cryptography solution than NEO, ETH and IOTA
3)Trades on Bittrex
4)52mil supply
5)Genesis block somewhere around November

1KFsJnDJC6CBpbesREJYUHknpwARExZ1Hv

When I see a certain writing pattern like this one, my internal narrator instantly switches to the voice of my neighbor's dad. All summer he's in his open garden BBQing, in his shiny adidas track suit, leaning on his fence and drinking vodka with passers by.

whats a good price to swap BTC to ETH ?

at what buy price should i set SNM ?

Just a word of advice if you find another 3x coin, Ark is unironically a good long term hold and the ROI you get from the dPoS system is worth it. With $600k in Ark you could 100% live off the daily dividends.

korecoin.

you can retire from the masternodes later this month or at least double your money.

BNB, as in Binance

so binance has its own coin?

don't be an asshole buy NEO and ARK at least 40% of your stake (i would suggest 70% NEO 30% ARK) and live off GAS and ARK rewards

neo is getting shut down kiddo

dont throw your money away on commie chinks

but of course you knew that and just wanted people to buy your bags

of course the most of your stake should go in trustwhorthy coins if you want you can use a solid 7% for gambling like link bnb or whatever shitcoin you like

are you just woke up from 2 weeks ago?

>OMG it'll be dead for a long while