Jason Genova everybody

Not bad.... WATCH THIS

youtu.be/TZtQKodGY4c

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nY8k_LD1ySA
youtu.be/Na5xjrYthSI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>muh ecelebs

Dude, you're gonna come in here and say that with a trip? On a board that literally idolized Zyzz too? Aka a fucking "e-celeb"

Go fucking kill yourself you stupid tripfag cunt.

Said the tripfag...

KEK, get bent polscum

Also here's him getting raped by Rich Piana

youtube.com/watch?v=nY8k_LD1ySA

(((Mikleback)))

Let me fuck your boipuss

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

>pol

I'm literally a proud Zionist and 100% supporter of Israel

>dumb redditors think that's my pic

Top kek, years later this poor kid is still taking the heat for my antics

>Zyzz
>did so many roids he died
>told lies like we're all going to make it

Only some of use will make it, and I guarantee it isn't those of you posting in eceleb threads

jason aka lord vader is fucking delusional

Dude, fuck off nigger. Attention whore.

Jesus fucking christ. He's autistic right? Is it not absolutely fucking clear to him that's he fat?

>Tripfags jealous of fellow attention whores

Delicious

You're mocking a mentally handicapped person.

Congratulations! you're a scumbag.

post body with timestamp then

>guys don't pay attention e-celebs
>guys pay attention to me, a wannabe e-celeb

Wew lad

Everytime I see him he reminds me of Adam Demamp.

You must be a hit with the ladies. So gentle and sensitive. Having autism doesn't make you a saint, kid. He's still egotistical, annoying, and an attention seeker. Relax yourself.

youtu.be/Na5xjrYthSI

The iron extortionist is just on a bulk. Don't talk shit in the AM bro

Perma-bulk maybe. I don't think I've ever seen him lean.

It's already in CBT, I post without my name all the time and fit tards mire hard

I use this name as a rallying force to drive out eceleb worshiping redditors such as yourself

>mentally handicapped

He's socially stunted, not mentally. Very few realize this and end up enabling his poor behavior, that's how he gets away with his bullshit.

>reddit xDDdddD

get a live nigger. You clearly don't have one if you have to take up an internet persona on a fucking meme website.

LOLLLLL

Show us your boi pussy or stop posting you little trap

Filter and move on, numbnuts

>mire me hard
>without my name

You're only seeing him when he's off season. most of the time he's pushing himself to the ultimate limit of physics

mmm idk

es no little man or Little Bo Peep bro. Don't fuck with him bro. You don't want to fuck with fucking him. Bro he ain't no little man bro. Hes bigger than you, he's like 230 and he's fucking taking supplements. Don't talk shit bro in the morning, fucking please. You're messing with a fucking Internet celery.

What the fuck are you even saying nigger.

>triggered redditor

Back to your Bernie Sanders and meme circle jerk fag lord

If you don't breathe, you don't succeed

I think he's trying to say that you have the lower body, and you have no upper body, you got a problem, you got a problem building ... wait a minute. You have the upper body, and you have no legs, you have the upper body you have no legs, you got a problem building your legs. You have an upper ... you have the you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, the upper body, it's easier to build. So if you have the lower body, and you don't have the upper body, it's easier to build the upper body. You have the upper body and you don't have the legs, you got a problem, building the lower body ... NO, YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND! You HAVE, the upper body, but you don't have the lower body, you got a problem building downstairs. You got the up-- the legs on the bottom, it's it's easier to build the top. Yeah.

ORDER 66 THIS TRIPFAG'S CANDY ASS KPEACEOUTBYE

fuck off you dyel queer, there are lots of shitty trips here but all of the others at least provide laughs occasionally, you are pure cancer

kill yourself

>Giving attention to an attention whore

That Dorian Yates darn barn door back

Just leave man. Stop. Go outside.

I have a plan.

Cute Tomato, a proposition if you will.

Post current body, as well as two randomly harvested from a CBT.

These Veeky Forumsizens will critique and we will see who is the biggest faggot.

I second this. Proceed tripfag.

Why would he do this? He's already getting the attention he wants by acting like a shitbird

It's never enough attention

Because if he doesn't, then he is the biggest faggot. It is as simple as that

It's flawless logic, senpai

kill urself

This is shit.

Go fuck yourself fucking Zionist cunt.
Free Palestine!!

Haha that's some good shit

Jason Genova is a true patrician e celeb. You seem to be the only one in this thread who wants these kinds of threads to go away so why don't you leave instead

maybe there's like one or two comments in this thread supporting you, but it looks like you're the only one being negative

Just leave every thread you come into everyone gets pissed off at your shitty posts

please attach a trigger warning before posting this cunt

fed up of seeing this retard's face

Z.Y.Z.Z.-brah era is long gone m'fan buddies. This is our true king/lord now bow down before he takes down your favourite youtuber celery

>Zyzz chatroullete videos in 2016
>Cookie cutter Chest "Small-frame" Brah 'continuing' the legacy