Hypothetical

if i want to look like sandow, does that mean i don't have todo a lot of chest?
can i just skip bench and only go hard on shoulders and back?

they didn't have benching back then and that is my goal physique, and i hate benching. love working back

tl;dr: what would happen if one quit working chest but continued to work the muscles around it

Sandow is the result of the most genetically gifted 100% natty human. Unless you are equally as genetically gifted, you will never look like him.

>genetically gifted
>white

Not reall.

Kinobody looks better than him.

Seems silly to think the first dude to try half-natty bb would have the best jennetix for it.

But then you probably look like shit and have that crab in a bucket mentality.

But this place isnt about sadcunts like you.
It is about sick cunts like sandow, zyzz, and everyone else who is gonna make it (we're all gonna make it brah)

So ignore the sadcunts, op
Be the sickest cunt you can.

And do all the overhead pressing.

Lmfao Wtf hahah
>barely above ottermode after life long Training
>genetically gifted
Pick one

>he thinks you can get bigger than that without steroids.
Found the DYEL who has lifted for less than a month

i just dont want to have that natty turtle look with the puffy chest and traps with not as impressive shoulders, i think it looks stupid

the chest being smaller would create the illusion of the delts being bigger, which is what im after

Implying kinobody isn't on gear
>big
>lean
>natty
Pick 2 and only 2

I am bigger and not a manlet like that little guy after 3 years natty lifting
Lmaoing at geneticlets

Post body

Post pic of self with timestamp.. Imcould use a good laugh...

Sandow munched testicle elixirs for more test and used coke as a cutting agent....

Also kino is natty. I know you cannot believe me, but i know for a fact. If you ohp 1.25x your bodyweight, and domhigh volume side lat raises, your delts will look like that too, i promise

>he' has delts like this and is under 10%
ok

Nah, you're not

Too be fair, ive only lifted since january, and my delts arent that much smaller....

the thing is you probably think youre like 8% bf while youre really 12 or 13

to still look that big and be truly that lean, you have to have a LOT to cut down to

If you look at this picture he would probably be better looking than a lot of roider if he had some more chest.
Actually not having a chest make him looking much smaller than what he is

i think it makes him look wider

i like the flat chest with big powerful delts look, i want that

I cant believe how dyel yall are If you Idealise that chicken chest dude

Oh let me be clear, i am like 17-18% bodyfat, far from lean..

It is just that my delts arent that much smaller, and i only ohp 135x4.. By the time i hit 185x5 (which i hope i can do in 2 years lifting, given that i went from 95x5 in mid january, first time ohping ever to 135x4 on a caloric deficit) i am hoping my delts will be at least that big, at the same bf%.. I want them ernest cadine natty delts

How much could sandow press ?

still waiting for you to post your body and blow us all out of the water and make us eat our shit

im waiting

1. He didnt train chest at all. Its mentioned in the OP
2. He is the natty limit

Sandow did push ups and tried to market a device that added resistance. It's amazing how the bench press was not invented until much later.

Here I am. See fag? True gainz

Spotted the black

To seriously answer OP's question, if you don't train a body part that body part won't grow. Big delts are extremely hard to achieve and if what said is true about OHPing 1.25x your bodyweight for big delts, you're looking at natty training for the next 5-6 years. You will look very DYEL during that time and normies are more easily impressed by big chests.

Proofs or you're just a bs dyel faggit

In those times having a big chest was a considered a feminine feature. Eg. "Look at that fag with his big tits!"

Can someone Photoshop a bigger chest on him ?

to actually get near the natty limit as a natty you have to cocoon it

just slow bulk for multiple years, people not being impressed by you, until finally the cut at the end comes

I don't know man, if you are lean and natty you're not gonna have that puffy chest anyway that you think of; even if you think at wider aesthetic broad-type body like swimmer they still have good chest.
Indeed you can skip Bench and OHP is very solid exercise both for strenght and aesthetic, but I would still do atleast dips and incline dumbbells. Also as a natty back is what is really going to make you look wider and have bigger shoulder, don't forget rear delt.

Considering his training and the knowledge of nutrition at the time, his achievements were pretty remarkable.

ive been doing a lot of pushups, i think im going to completely phase out chest lifting and only do endurance pushup sets every single day.

i am in the middle of a cut right now so i cant really put anything in motion yet, but once im lean and ready to bulk (i made a big mistake the first time i buked, started when i was 15% bf and ended up at like 30 and now back down to 17%, wasted nearly 3 years of my time) im going to just endlessly hammer lats and shoulders

and im also going to forget about traps, because the only time they look good are on an exceptionally wide clavicle otherwise they make people look like ninja turtles

If you SERIOUSLY train press as part of your routine, you can reach bodyweight in 2 years. That means a lot of time futzing around with microloading.

Have you seen how kinobody fucking trains? He's an idiot. His body could be natty but not with that methodology.

why are you trying to copy his body? stop being a cookie cutter and do what you want with your chest