Reminder that if you don't own any LINK right now you are actually retarded...

Reminder that if you don't own any LINK right now you are actually retarded. I remember the same level of shilling back in march, but I didn't trust Veeky Forums and watched Eth go from $12 to $34 to $80 before I got in. Have faith in our autistic hivemind, we are all going to make it.

Other urls found in this thread:

link.smartcontract.com/whitepaper
eprint.iacr.org/2016/168.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Green means green.

Should I dump pre-SIBOS? Definitely will go up then from the people FOMOing. Or should I just have faith in Veeky Forums and HODL?

Considering there is no livestream during Sibos for retards to dump at like the fucking autistic as fuck Golem meetings, the only news we would get is after or during when Sergey and the team announces how it went and shit unless we have some Veeky Forums agent at Sibos that will tell us how it went.

So yeah if you are scared you should dump your positions because the news can be subpar. If the news is good, you probably won't make it cause you were a weak handed bitch.

depends how sergey handles conference and if swift shill link in their stage time.
can go either way. I think I'll sell 20% just before and see what happens

SIBOS will bring profits, but the long term vision of this project is immense, and this is literally the ground floor. Trade it if you want, but I plan to just hodl for a few years.

20% of my LINK is just 280 LINK. I think I'll just hold and gamble my 1000 bucks. If it does shit, I'll have to put off buying a PC like I wanted, but I'll regret it a fuckton if this turns out to be the next ETH like people have been shillling it to be.

Would probably weakhand it if it spikes to 5 bucks pre-SIBOS though.

Remember, Eth had a few months of downtrend after the ICO, but 2 years later those investors are comfy as fuck. Don't cash out too early, that PC could have a lambo to go with it if your hands are strong

Maybe i should just block all cryptocurrency related websites on my devices for a year or two so my hands don't do anything I'd regret later.

^^

trust.

There should be normal price movement leading up to SIBOS so trade away and dump on noobs all you want.
But I'm not going to dump the day of the conference just because I think other people might.
Pretty much any news that comes out should be positive.

Wew lad

How do i invest in this crypto currency? I don't even know how to get into the stock market... (FML) also new to biz and 4 chan in general could anyone be of help? I'm very eager to start investing.

got kneepads boy?
0.01 eth per succ

send id and heating bills to verify
then sign up at coinbase
deposit only 250 a week for 8 weeks
verify there too
buy bitcoin for a fee
send to exchange for a fee
sell low buy high

I live in TO so I'd go if a one-day pass wasn't fucking $1800 CAD

I wish I knew what you were talking about. I kinda get some parts. Can you explain it to me like I'm 5?

Do it, user. Do it and shout autistic Veeky Forums memes during the presentation. Either the peepeepoopoo memes or the Sergey is Satoshi memes would be great. Bonus points if you stream yourself doing it. Would literally give you10 BTC for that show.

Heres the real answer
>sign up and get verified on coinbase
>wire money to coinbase
>transfer those funds to gdax (DONT BUY ON COINBASE)
>buy eth on gdax
>transfer eth to Binance
>buy LINK

fuck i bought on coinbase. why shouldnt i have done that ?

Does GDAX have cheaper ETH or something? Been getting my ETH from coinbase

why ETH and not BTC ?

Thank you so much I appreciate it. Is there maybe somehow you could walk me through these steps with dms?

>the fucking autistic as fuck Golem meetings
KEK. I'll need to check those out.

Does Link actually solve the oracle problem?

You are lucky LINK has put me in a good mood, normally I don't feed the normies... Buying on Coinbase isn't that bad but the fees are higher than Gdax, which is the exchange owned by Coinbase. You can just transfer funds over and save some dollars
Eth is faster than Bitcoin
You can figure it out. Google what you don't understand. I'd start now because bank wire might take 1-2 weeks, but you might still make it before SIBOS

>I remember the same level of shilling back in march
Eth shills were spamming copy pasta and making fake accounts in a discord to spread MUH MORGAN STANLEY news?

link.smartcontract.com/whitepaper
eprint.iacr.org/2016/168.pdf

Probably as close as we are going to get. Town Crier trusted hardware is very promising

What is SIBOS? And thank you for feeding us normies!!

How much link do you need to operate a node? Is it like a masternode system?

God. Don't listen to all the fucking larpers on biz during sibos, the shilling and fudding with bullshit will cancel each other out anyway.

SIBOS is a financial conference put on by SWIFT. SWIFT currently handles basically all international bank transfers. Chainlink is backed by SWIFT and will be presenting a live demo of SWIFT integration in Chainlink. This is where big money will learn about LINK. The conference is on the 16th, although it will likely pump sooner in anticipation. If you can't get in before the pump I'd wait for a pullback, but this is a very good long term hold

i mean i get it. but i also already put the money i can lose (1k$ poorfag) into link.
i have another 200 bucks into BTC right now on binance to play around with. and i could put that in link as well but then il have everything in link and just need top shutoff crypto trading for 2 weeks since i wont have any money to play with. i was thinking about getting some colx and SNM. maybe colx but i missed the boat and should have gotten on yesterday.
if i put it all in link i wont actually get any experience trading.

on another note. how is day trading for link ? can i expect another rise and dip today ? was thinking about selling for 40 cent each and then wait for it to get lower. BUT WHAT IF I MISS THE MOON

LINK isn't inflationary. Nodes only get paid LINK for the data they provide. There will be unsecured nodes who don't stake and secured nodes who are staking. Staking doesn't generate passive income like PoS, but is simply a bond incentive for proper behavior. Bonded nodes are considered more secure and will receive more data queries, and thus more LINK

Personally I don't bother day trading. Some are successful with it but it really is a gamble, and more often than not the whales will take your money if you don't know what you're doing. I'd rather invest long term based on the fundamentals of the technology, and it doesn't get much better than LINK. Those other coins aren't even in the same league

lol i live in toronto. i just lookd it up, costs about 1500 cad for a one day pass. if Veeky Forums paid me, id have no problem going lol

I agree. Here's why you should go all in LINK. LINK is a project designed to utilize the block-chain to provide for oracle services. The development team behind LINK is working on an application that can utilize the block-chain to allow for oracle solutions, anonymous money transfers, and even the transfer of multimedia files such as pictures, videos, and music. LINK is more than just a token and the oracle service that the developer team is working on. LINK also stands to be a platform for developers to utilize so that they can build applications which stand to benefit from privacy.

You don't need marketers watching everything you buy, or police listening to & reading everything you say and share. If you want to spend your money on women and wine or arrange shitposting, you can get things done. With oracles.

Imagine being able to purchase things off of craigslist without giving up your phone number or message vendors on the DarkMarket without using annoying Oracle Problem methods. Oracle solutions on your phone for anything: prostitutes, drugs, nudes, and anything else your heart would desire. If this project succeeds, all the underworld will have a new playground for oracles, information transfer and all sorts of other grey market enterprises activities completely anonymous (literally billions of dollars in data and business outside of the power of the government can become movable overnight when this project succeeds).

Now let's do some comparisons.

XRP Market Cap = $8,612,256,950
LINK Market Cap = $134,347,150

Is LINK better? Take a look.

We are the Oracles of Swift - the eBTC founder is also a technical adviser. This is a 1/10000 type of opportunity and these don't come around often on Veeky Forums. Get on the rocket ship before it's too late.

LOL 10/10 obsidian pasta i keked so hard

I own 1 LINK, will I make it?

who else would want to rub their faces against Link's feet?

Yep. Or better still, Gemini rather than Coinbase/GDAX