Anyone know how to stop this happening with protein shakes (water)

Anyone know how to stop this happening with protein shakes (water)

stop pissing in your shakes, weirdo

Is that a BCAA shake, cause that's what it looks like

>having an actual protein shake

am i literally the only person on Veeky Forums who weighs out protein in a coffee mug on a food scale and then just weighs in the skim milk and just eat and drink the sludge with a spoon?

12 years lifting and ive never owned a shaker bottle

stir it

Nah its banana whey isolate
Separates into foam and some transulscent liquid

Stop buying shit

tried for ages just gets my spoon all foamy

Dont you have the mesh/ball for the cup that essentially whisks it?

Uh yeah but it doesn't help at all

Ugh just fuckin drink it and stop being a faggot.

I just realised it's just fucking foam.

Shake them and then drink them after you shake them

Calm your tits, I dont particularly enjoy chugging down a frothy tastless mix of piss

Just make it a few hours before you need to drink it to allow for the air to escape from the liquid. I prefer to make all my shakes the night before and storing them in the fridge.

Roaches , those fucking roaches

You're being a bitch.

I'm assuming this is your first-ish time using stuff from myprotein...some flavours are horrid and you just need to soldier through.

Yes

I've actually been using it for years, considering not any more cos its shit desu

I like the chocolate int/orange ones and the coffee ones they have.

Some are fuckin rotten though, if you mess around with how much water you put in i think it may cut down on the foam but will also murder what little taste it has

use a milk frother i/o a shaker

i use myprotein, too, and this happens with the raspberry flavor. it sucks because i can't have it at work as a meal replacement unless i want to piss a bunch. you just need to down the foam, refill the bottle, and drink that, too. i normally save it for my postworkout shake since i sweat a lot and need the fluids then anyway

bit of guar gum should help.

Fuck shaker bottles.

Blender is GOAT

Jimmies rustled.

Dat 90 degree rotation and image size.

Did you upload like a dslr picture lmao

Buy some soya lecithin (emulsifier) online and mix a little into your shakes. Should keep the protein from separating

Might just be the brand of protein I use, but I don't have any issues if I put in half my water then the protein and then the other half of the water. No chunks, no protein settling.

Looks like my 3rd grade density science project