McDonald's Job

I just started working at McDonalds. I am not a fan of fast food but I'm a student
who needs some money to buy a car. When we employees go to a break, we are asked
what are we going to eat. It's against the policy of the company to drink water,
but don't ask me why because I'm baffled as much as you are. You have to drink coke
or nothing. I guess I can sneak up some water in my bag but I don't want trouble.
Although I'm not a fan of fast food, I like to eat a hamburger one in a while.
Like, once in 3 months. Today I ate 2 cheeseburgers and wanted to fucking cut my
wrists when I saw how much calories are in that shit. 1 cheeseburger has 30 % of
daily needs of saturated fats.

How do I keep my gains (relatively small, I just started 2 weeks ago) from deadly
influence of McCancer?

>Bring opaque bottle filled with water
>Tell them it's coke
come on pham

Get a large mcd cup fill 99% with ice, put 1% coke. Eat salads with chicken in it (Mc Donalds I believe) drink your "coke" near deep fry/oven, ice water bruh

I heard the salads were actually worse than the burgers etc. I'd probably get a Big Mac and take off either one of the buns it both of them to reduce some carbs but your cucked whatever you do really breh

>How do I keep my gains
eat 2 more cheeseburgers per day.

get a mcchicken and dont eat the bun fucking retard

I'm guessing it has more to do with the cup than the water. Soda costs them next to nothing, the only real expense is the cup itself. And this is, in fact, pretty much where ALL of the profit from these places comes from. Most states have a law that says they HAVE to give free water to anyone who asks but that probably only applies to customers, and they just assume their employees will get a free cup of water and then fill it with soda.

Ask your manager, but I'm guessing if you brought in your own water bottle they wouldn't care. (Although they might not like you filling it up there for sanitary reasons.)

If you live in a 1st world country it must be the USA.
I can't think of another state where it's legal to not allow your employees to drink fucking WATER.

Fill a coke cup with water. Guarantee they will not say shit if you are a 1/2 decent employee. Also, eat grilled chicken sandwich instead of burger.

When I said that I don't like coke (or any of that shit, for that matter) the chick who was filling my cup looked at me like she just saw Jesus. I asked her, can I get some water instead and she said it's against the rules blah blah blah. Basic human right is against the policy? And I have to eat their shit for break? I would quit that job right now if I didn't need the money.

Would absolutely not fly in US. If so, sue them

>1st world country
>USA

It's Croatia. The employees have a limit of 4 cups of water per shift. It seems like that's enough, but I'm mostly walking and standing for a few hours so I need to replenish that water.

Its worse if you dump the ranch dressing on it. Use common sense man

just bring your own water.

do you have unsweetened iced tea?

drink as much water as they let you have, ask employees for their water, bring your own water. sucks but that's your only options, and honestly not that hard to work around.

just get some diet coke you asshat, it has 0 calories

is the little money you earn there worth to lose your gains, get fat, be less happy and dried out all the time, resulting in even more unhappyness?

As Anthony Memethano says, Coke is piss, water is the shit. Which is actually true. As for the iced tea, I doubt they have anything even remotely similar. I would love some good green or black, but that is just not happening.
I'll try to do just that, fuck them and their stupid policies.

I worked at a ghetto McDonald's when I was 16/17. Just take water from the drive-thru drink machine. If someone gives you shit, act like they're retarded come on it's water. I used to just eat the mc chicken or breakfast items. I also stole literally everything. Fuck mcdonalds. One time I was working 6am-2pm and they made me go on break at like 730. There was this methhead in the parking lot with like three Chihuahuas and a backpack full of beer. I drank like three beers with him and then hid in the freezer eating frozen cookies for a while. There's also water bottles they sell at the front I guess.

I enjoyed this story

Thanks dude
Kinda high right now
I worked at McDonald's because I wanted a car also
There's this conveyer belt toaster that they use to toast all the buns and whatever.
For the breakfast menu, the bagels go into like a different slot than the regular bubs do during the daytime.
My one friend never worked breakfast before and he shoved a dozen bagels down the wrong slot.
They got jammed up and the whole fucking thing caught fire.
Nobody really cared but it left burn marks on the ceiling lol.

>It's against the policy of the company to drink water

I refuse to believe that this is true. A shred of evidence to support this, please, that is not anecdotal.

you cant go 8 hours without eating?

When you work at McD, when is it most busy?
Have you ever worked from 10-3?

You can 100% bring your own shit. It's your break so just do that.

That being said. I refuse to believe they won't let you fill up a cup with water from the sink

>we are asked
what are we going to eat
>It's against the policy of the company to drink water

This can't be real.
It just can't be.

This is legitimately illegal.

Apparently he's from Croatia so who the fuck knows.

There's no fucking way McDonald's won't allow their employees to drink water. If this is true, and your retardedly misunderstanding the directive, you should sue the franchise owners balls off. I'm sure you can find a lawer to take the case.

It probably only applies to free stuff. You can have a free coke from the tap but not a water. Op retardedly thinks that applies to stuff he brings from home.

I worked in McDonald's in Russia, we could drink any amount of usual or carbonated water and could not, in fact, take two cheeseburgers on a break, could get Big Mac or a double cheeseburger though

You know they mean that you don't get free bottles of water, right? If you ask for a soda cup you can fill it with water yourself. If somebody asks for "water" they assume 99% of the time you're referring to bottles. Stop being so autistic

t. ex micky worker

no I mean I asked my manager for a small water cup and she said she is not allowed to give us water but only coke, not even sprite for whatever reason. She really makes me mad man

OSHA, sanitation, and heath safety and welfare all require employers to provide clean potable drinking water to all employees at no cost in amounts adequate to meet health and personal needs.
I'm calling bullshit, but if this is really the case then report the faggots.
If you're going to drink coke ever btw don't get it from McDick's. They have a special blend that contains even more sugar than g he stuff on the shelves or in other restaraunts.
>select all drinks

Seeing this shit on Facebook triggers me.

>7, 9, and 10 on the same list.

Can confirm about the soda. It comes in syrup form and is mixed with carbonated water by a machine. There's no real regulation done by the machine so sometimes you end up with watered down shitwater and other times its just like drinking cordial.

OP assuming this isn't bait, just come to work with your own lunch and water. Truth is, they can't really stop you from eating and drinking what you want during your break and if they actually try, it could be a ridiculous shitshow for them if you hold your ground.