Accumulate

>buy my bags

I'M AT A LOSS ALREADY, SO I'M HOLDING UNTIL THE BITTER END! AS I AM JUST A BAG HOLDER TENDING TO MY BAGS

WE RISE

I didn't realize space was this dark.. where are we heading ARKies..

I'm dumping this garage while I'm still at a profit.

Garbage

Hold on for two more months
Every arkie will see the promised land

Buy high sell low fellow arkies.

Arkies? What's wrong? Did your deluded pothead shitcoin fail? Shouldve bought link.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

if you're screaming then you bought at an ATH an should kill yourself

finally, been waiting for this dip just bought a bunch more. sent straight to my bizclassic staking wallet

avatar fagging is against the rules, pictures must be relevant. MODS

It's going to recover, right?
I didn't lose all my money, right?
I'm going to get a lambo, right?

Don‘t forget the vote for biz_classic as a delegate.
Our delegate!

wow you actually bought at an ATH, what a dipshit

give up on crypto

Don't worry it's not going to recover

>tfw being greedy when others are fearful

LOVE watching my payout amount increase on that delegate

>payout bigger
>sat value lower every day

>I love watching my money burn

>buys at all time high
>thinks everyone else is as bad at this as he is

kiddo some of us actually profit off this, you do realize thats the point right?

>buying ath
>crashed over 50% and still going

You would have made more money selling all your ark for link.

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.
I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Arkies... thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Veeky Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" disgusted neptunia girl, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Veeky Forums posting about arkies. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic neptuniafag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "Arkies..." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

What the fuck is this guys problem? Everytime I look at him, he always manages to let me down even more!

Ark gonna moon so hard once ARKVM drops. i will cum my balls out, drain em!

Shoot the fucking deveoper in the head them go to hong kong and shoot up jihan wo. Kill the dude from bittrex. ITS TIME FOR CRYPTO SCammers to be sot in the head

its time to actually have the individuals murdered, fucking dead bodis fucking shoot these motherfuckers. find their homes nd fucking burn the, alive

Bro. Why are you so angry lel

I hope you fuckers listened