Tfw when you know without a doubt Chainlink will retire you

Tfw when you know without a doubt Chainlink will retire you

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I got 505 link buddy this will be great launch pad for future moon missions tho.

Thank you Veeky Forums, you have the best shils

I'm new to crypto and I'm the same
Wage slaving as an apprentice is killing me

What you apprenticing in?

Bitcoin more like poop coin pee poo

I agree. Here's why you should go all in LINK. LINK is a project designed to utilize the block-chain to provide for oracle services. The development team behind LINK is working on an application that can utilize the block-chain to allow for oracle solutions, anonymous money transfers, and even the transfer of multimedia files such as pictures, videos, and music. LINK is more than just a token and the oracle service that the developer team is working on. LINK also stands to be a platform for developers to utilize so that they can build applications which stand to benefit from privacy.

You don't need marketers watching everything you buy, or police listening to & reading everything you say and share. If you want to spend your money on women and wine or arrange shitposting, you can get things done. With oracles.

Imagine being able to purchase things off of craigslist without giving up your phone number or message vendors on the DarkMarket without using annoying Oracle Problem methods. Oracle solutions on your phone for anything: prostitutes, drugs, nudes, and anything else your heart would desire. If this project succeeds, all the underworld will have a new playground for oracles, information transfer and all sorts of other grey market enterprises activities completely anonymous (literally billions of dollars in data and business outside of the power of the government can become movable overnight when this project succeeds).

Now let's do some comparisons.

XRP Market Cap = $8,612,256,950
LINK Market Cap = $134,347,150

Is LINK better? Take a look.

We are the Oracles of Swift - the eBTC founder is also a technical adviser. This is a 1/10000 type of opportunity and these don't come around often on Veeky Forums. Get on the rocket ship before it's too late.

I don't know if it'll retire me, but even if it crashes to -1sat the memes made it all worthwhile.

This actually worry me. Usually meme coins perform horribly

I saw this exact copypasta yesterday regarding ODN

im in link but not sure if we getting played or not

everyday people pump it and on HIGH its gets dumped xD

also there is a patern in time frames when this happends

pattern is just people waking up/ getting off work taking into account different timezones, its not organized its natural. It also varies with btc price

Sorry not gonna buy at ATH again. Waiting for a 50% retrace.

I was on the Antshare/NEO moon mission from 2 to 50$. Even though I made so much money with a crazy low initial investment I couldn't sleep properly during this time because I knew chinks would fuck me one day. Once again I was right, commie chinks fucked us and NEO collapsed. I was lucky I got out at 34$.

With Chainlink I know the value will not collapse overnight because there is no artificial hype that pumped it, no twitter pics from devs, no rumors about government sponsorship and no commie government to ban it overnight. Feels good

Its not at ath, ath was like 48 cents. If you think its going back to 24cents you're deluded my friend. The dip was two days ago and you missed it.

I wonder how high it will go with it going from 20 cents to 40 just for being enlisted on another exchange.

I think this coin will easily hit 2 bucks.

Every highly successful coin is going to get meme'd. You can't avoid them really

You guys think this coin will hit $50?

What market is everyone on?
Binance is only for gooks, I am not a gook

of course it will. at $50 it will only be $17.5 bln market cap, right after ETH

i bought in at 36 cent. was that decent enough?

Whoa there! 1-2$ is very realistic before December.

so is anyone daytrading LINK?

JUST MADE 17 LINK IN 1 HOURS BOYS and i was shaking the entire time thinking i would miss fomo.

how shit am i at this.

Last warning. Link will be 0$ by November. Look at github repo github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink Dev abandoned project and ran away with your money. Big shock will be revealed at SIBOS.

>realistic
>in the current year
after all the shit that's happened the past year and a half you still think anything is realistic anymore? this coin is gonna explode

They finished the project well before the ICO. There is nothing left to commit.

And everything else.

>didn't buy in before it took off
>bought in just before it's going to take off again

I ignored BTC. I put LINK to one side. Now I research everything I can, if I can afford to buy.

$1.5 eoy.

> There is nothing left to commit.
> The biggest tech disrupting innovation project for banks solving the oracle problem.
> 11,000 banks will use it.
> Toilet meeting where the financial elite will be present according to linkies lasting for 30 mins because time is important. The biggest demo in the project's life and somehow the biggest 30 minutes for all biztards.
> There is nothing left to commit.

whats it with the toilet meeting meme?
what happened?

Nobody fucking cares about github commits you clown. ANS had very few of them as well.

?
>Chainlink hasn't moved in a WHILE NOW when is the moon, all the whales are selling out to buy in lower. I got in at like 0.20 cents usd and it's max at 50 cents twice. yall are faggots. scam artist

The building has a toilet one room over from where they are presenting. It's a great meme to be honest. I happen to love it.

Where's my 10x ICO? I feel scammed.

why are you resorting to ANS?

The other user said there's nothing left to commit and having been in software for 12 years I know that this statement can never be true even for a "hello world" project let alone chainlink.

Chainlink hasn't moved in a WHILE NOW when is the moon, all the whales are selling out to buy in lower. I got in at like 0.20 cents usd and it's max at 50 cents twice. yall are faggots. scam artist!!!!!!!!!!!

You tell them, brother. Fuck these scammers.

If we all put money in and wasn't pussy we will all get lambos!

>no artificial hype around chainlel

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wth? You have no idea about chainlink...

This is a copypasta of obsidian

people excited about the product on forums =/= artificial hype created by the team with pictures/ rumors

Yes, even if you bought at 48 cents it wouldn't be bad. The token has been out for only two weeks and has been on binance for a week only. We're early to the party we just have to sit back and wait

MOON

sucking dick. Almost got enough for new kneepads. Exciting!!!

MOON MOON MOON MOON

is this what obsidian shills try to pull these days? fucking desperate

WALL REMOVED, I REPEAT WALL REMOVED !!! THIS IS NOT A DRILL

fuck lads i put 500€ into link but the next 1000€ will be there on saturday.
will it be to late for 10x?

ARE WE LAUNCHING??

TARGET LOCKED

CALIBRATING THRUSTERS

>global, secure, fast technology

kek, I can't believe you guys fell for the crypto meme.

he put the wall back so idk

we all start somewhere

deluded linkies. resignation is the next step. hopes and dreams...IMAO

so is it a good place to sell now and wait for it to go back to 38 cent or something ?

Nah the ceiling is 9.9k

but should we sell it at 9.9k to rebuy later?

That's what I did, but it's still very early in the day, we could break 10k this afternoon

No trades in 10 minutes lmao at this no volume shitcoin.

What third world exchange are you on?

>eBTC founder

what?

Pasta