6 days boys. This is the next 10x

6 days boys. This is the next 10x.

I've noticed you "very" subtle shill threads, Im in too but I think you have very high expectations from a team that did a lot of fuckups

What's their market cap right out of the gate?

$45 million

kinda wish I went more in the ICO

I was whitelisted for 5 ETH but decided to skip it because of their repeated fuckups.

Feels good man. Fucks up or not, the FOMO will be insane.

I was in Tier 2 which I believe was the lowest tier and was allowed around ~13 ETH. How did you only get 5 ETH?

Tier 2 was capped at $4,800.

This.

9k people are on the telegram alone. Demand alone will make ENG go 10x.

where can u buy this shit

lol, no one's fomoing on this shit

I will buy at one-third the ICO price (15M market cap) on the 2nd day of it getting listed

Yeah dunno why anyone would buy this after the repeated fuckups of the team

Lol R.I.P in peace
>only fuck ups were you guys for missing out on this one...

fag, I had 2 whitelisted addresses, still stayed out of it

this shit will trade at a 15M market cap (1/3 ico) on exchanges. Screencap this.

"Didn't you hear all the fudding on this project? It's going to die straight up!" h4h4. I bet you think enigma is only catalyst too.

You're only allowed one fuck up my man. LINK also had a tough time starting out because of the shitty way they conducted their ICO (I'm balls deep on LINK so no need to give me the shill post of why what they did was fine, I don't really care at this point).

2 strikes and you're out, though, and I don't think Enigma as a project has the originality to be able to survive.

For what it's worth I hope I'm wrong for your sake, but I don't think I will be.

>stayed out of it
so you missed out....

The email 'hack' & cap raising were the only negatives from the ICO. The market has long since moved on and the hype is huge, sorry lads

Lol the Link crowdsale was a shambles, I missed out on that one. Assumed they'd refund the presale pool addresses so i stayed out.

Hopefully it does well there's big hype outside of Veeky Forums like this dude mentioned.

You did the right thing.

lul at the salty plebs who weren't part of the ICO. I can feel the jealousy - feels good having a triple digit IQ and being able to select high quality investments.

36k tried getting in the crowdsale, only 5-6k got in
A private dApp platform that supports quants for the first time in crypto which is made by M.I.T will go for 20 cents right?
Companies who get their security compromised early in their lifespsan will tend to be more secure than ever to make sure this never happens again, but you probably didn't know that
>and I don't think Enigma as a project has the originality to be able to survive.
This is why you dyor and not just take people like this for their word