What is your opinion on this whole kinobody thing Veeky Forums...

What is your opinion on this whole kinobody thing Veeky Forums? Trying to find a copy of his "Warrior Shredding" program to see what it is all about. Is this just another meme guy trying to jew people?

fuck off greg

just another snake oil salesman

can we please make these blatant shill threads a bannable offense?

In the morning if I'm hungry and feel like a homo, I'll drink some sparkling water. After that, around 3 hours later, I'll drink some black coffee, to build fantastic strength gains and advance my molecule structure to burn fat.

Now it's time to hit the gym. *stares at self for 30 minutes in the mirror* Hey Annie, am I fat? teehee I'm 9%bf I'm gonna get down to 6 teehee I have a dadbod right Annie right!? Ehhehehe

*jumps in place for 10 seconds*

Woo! My legs are fried

I'll break my fast in 10 more hours with a fantastic big bowl of pop chips that helps me blunt hunger and build muscle.

Enjoy your abs guys

Not bad, but you didn't use the names of his products enough or mention the fact that you were in your underwear the entire time.

lmao

My name is Greg and this is my fitness journey.

Proceeds to show half ass reps and horrible form on body weight movements.

I promise I dont take steroids.

Say what you will about him on roids or not but I know for sure as a body weight trainee that you would never get that mass with those half ass workouts he does.

lying shit roider

Intermittent fasting is good for cutting besides the eat what you want part. It won't make you big but it'll give you abs.

>calling me a shill when I called him a meme
Tried to find the workout and this is all I could find. Not sure if its the Warrior shit one or not but here it is. Thoughts?
Monday – Back, Shoulders and Arms
Weighted Chin ups: 2 sets – 6-8, 8-10 (RPT)
Standing Barbell Press: 2 sets – 6-8, 8-10 (RPT)
Incline Dumbbell Curls: 3 sets – 4-6, 6-8, 8-10 (RPT)
Skull Crushers: 3 sets – 6-8, 8-10, 10-12 (RPT)
Lateral Raises: 2 sets – 10-12, 12-15 (RPT)

Wednesday – Legs and Abs
Box Jumps: 3 sets of 3-5 jumps
Pistol Squats: 3 sets of 3 explosive reps
Calf Raises: 2 sets – 10-12, 12-15 (RPT)
Hanging Leg Raises: 2 sets x 10 reps (slow)
Abs Wheel Roll outs: 2 sets x 10 reps (slow)

Friday – Chest and Arms
Incline Barbell Bench Press: 2 sets – 6-8, 8-10 (RPT)
Weighted Bar Dips: 2 sets – 6-8, 8-10 (RPT)
Barbells Curls: 3 sets – 4-6, 6-8, 8-10 (RPT)
Rope Pushdowns: 3 sets – 6-8, 8-10, 10-12 (RPT)
Hammer Curls: 3 sets – 4-6, 6-8, 8-10 (RPT)

>"kino"body
>actually flickbody

More lying YouTube fitness bullshit

Meme leg day. If you look at Greg's legs, you can see why this is a meme routine.

>mfw I wrote this

I used to like Greg, but this is exactly what he sounds like. His programs are shit. He's turned IF into a weird starve yourself at all costs diet so you can eat junk food. Every answer is skip breakfast. If you told him you can't fast because you need to eat 4k calories a day, then he'd ignore you. He's literally selling programs where he tells people to eat 2 meals a day. Cutting isn't everything and you don't need to fast to maintain. You should have a goal to be lean and strong, but not starve yourself all the time. He makes up routines that aren't even productive. A leg day on a full body set up? It's a waste of time.

intermittent fasting does make cutting easier (for me) 2bh

> He's turned IF into a weird starve yourself at all costs diet

how? not eating for 5-6 hours after you wake up isn't difficult... it's actually one of the easier approaches to intermittent fasting.

He fasts way longer than that and all so he can he big junk meals on his poverty calorie setup. I don't have anything against fasting, if you want to use it for a 10-20lb cut that's fine, just don't go overboard with it because it's extremely easy to do so.

He used to say workout twice a week and now he is telling people to workout 3 times a week.

Soon he will change his routine, IF protocol or something else. Not much stays static with these guys or they ghost because they have nothing left to talk about or offer.

He reminds me of leangains. Tiny did an IF protocol at one point but was also on some low ass gear but he was making pretty decent size. Say what you will about his height but no one else at the time was putting in time or effort. Dude stay dedicated and became proof where no one else would take pictures of their current bodies just trolling height

no, he doesn't eat for 6 hours after waking up then has a big lunch, and after that he doesn't eat for like another 4-6 hours then has a big dinner.

there's literally nothing wrong with doing that if it works for you, it's not unhealthy.

I must be confused about all the burgers, fries, chocolate, nachos and giant chipotle cheese bowls he brags about eating after starving himself for 20+ hours

>protein once a day

It's so sick it's piss. Nice recovery you can get from that kind of diet. I can see why he'd tell people to hit abs and legs once a week.

>That volume on his cutting program
Guess that's all you can recover from when you're eating sub 2k calories.

Oh, I don't really do that IIFYM; I just use the same intermittent fasting method while still make sure I'm getting enough lipids, vitamins, minerals, and protein from the food I eat.

www.examine.com/faq/how-much-protein-can-i-eat-in-one-sitting/

Did intermittent fasting work great cut weight kept social life and didn't lose muscle

half of this is his genetics. If you want to loose weight, do cardio 4-5 days a week. If you want to build muscle, lift weights 3 days a week. If you want abs, eat less and eat clean.

diet is more important than cardio

his videos are absolutely infuriating to be honest

i can imagine that the people who fall for this must be 90% pajeets

genetics are more important than diet

fuck off fat cunt

YOU
GYM
CHAD
PIZZA

I see you are new here.
I'm guessing you didn't get the memo that you're soft as fuck and shouldn't give advice if you are sub 190 at 8% bf.

Anyways. Greg has always been a roiding faggot (probably EQ) given that his programs are shit and his diet is shit for "making strengtg and size gains". But more than anything THOSE FUCKING BOWLING BALL 3D DELTS. Jeez guys, he's not big but he's lean and full 24/7 and he has ridiculously big roid delts (but it's totally from all of dose cubano pressamandos right?)
Fucking rich kid faggot with no legs, acts like he know anything about fitness. Starves himself all the time and acts like a chick about his appearance 90% of the time and the other 10% he tries selling his retarded programs when there's WAY better programs gor FREE.
But hey he has to convinve mummy and daddy he isn't wasting tons of their mo ey with his little endeavors and not actually joining the work force or getting an mba from warten or some shit.

Wharton*

he clearly doesn't starve himself lol

Let's not forget the injection sites on his arms and the HGH site on his stomach

>Roids
>Eats 2200kcal/day to stay under 10% BF
Maybe not literally starving himself user, but remember, eating 50kcal under your Maintenance is technically "starvation".

Anything planned in a program you can plan yourself. Don't get jewed out by any program.

Actually not all of his routines are bad, this is a mod of the greek god program he recomends for intermediates which can be pretty goat.

I went from 5x0lbs pull ups to 5x38lbs and 150x5 incline bench to 175lbs in about 2 months. It was great after I finished 7 months of blahinos ICF which had way too much leg for me.
Doing the squat variation and I'm currently at 250lb squat from 225. His reverse pyramid training is actually pretty usefull, at least for me it was in getting me over my bench plateu.

Sure the dude is a salesman but his foundation is that what Veeky Forums believes in, get strong in key movements and get aesthetic. I don't do IF because I'm bulking at the moment but I can see why it would be great for a cut once I'm done bulking. Overall he is somewhat of a douche but he has good content if you can get past all the bullshit.

He is on steroids, simple as that even if you eat exactly the same foods and do exactly the same workout you will never look like him. He went off cycle a few months ago and looked like absolute shit so even he can't look like him without gear.
Do a bro split, do ss or whatever the fad workout is these days but just lift and don't compare yourself to anyone.

I'm pretty sure Kinobody bulks and cuts at 500/400 calorie surplus and deficit just like most other lifters.

Greg pls

i'm not saying he's not on roids, i'm just saying he's not starving himself.

> Hey Annie, am I fat?
kek
Annie your OK

anabolic fuckboi selling snake oil to plebs

jealous much? x

Jesus guys. Greg is just really lean and looks bigger than he is because lighting and camera angles and shit. He is like 170 lbs at 5' 10" and has 16" biceps.

He has been training since he was a young teen. If you can't hit those stats in 10+ years of training you should just kill yourself now and spare yourself the trouble.

this fucking beard on his baby face makes him so punchable