Halp

hi Veeky Forums, I've never been here before but heard you fags could help me out. I know nothing about getting Veeky Forums so pls be gentle
I'm a 18 y.o. female, 5'2", 150 lbs. I've been restricting myself to 1,000 calories a day for four months and have only lost 17 pounds. I'm a vegetarian, eat lots of dark green leafy veggies, high amounts of fiber, low amount of carbs, blah blah blah. what the fuck am I doing wrong?
I know pretty much nothing about exercising, but I have a 3 lb, 5 lb, and 10 lb dumbells, and an elliptical. I've been doing low intensity, high rep exercises with the dumbells and my arms have definitely gotten firmer, but they're starting to get bulky af. what kind of exercises can I do to boost my weight loss yet prevent me from getting bulky? would like to be lean and mean eventually.

forgot to add I can't afford any more equipment or a gym membership, money is tight as it is. pls help, I hate being fat

Cardio

That isn't too bad for 4 months honestly, especially without exercise.

Maybe less carbs?

thanks. I've been told I'm losing weight at a good rate before, but then I read articles about how some girls lose like 8 lbs a month. have been restricting my carbs to 100 a day, is that too much?

I would say 100 is pretty good.

8 lbs a month is probably unrealistic for most people. Losing weight too quickly is unsustainable, unhealthy, and it's gonna come back even faster when you're done.

I go to the gym 5 times a week, go boxing once, eat 1300, and am lucky to lose 4 pounds a month.

With that in mind, I think you are doing just fine, and reducing calories any more will likely be unhealthy. Just keep at it.

alright, thanks

Do you live in London?

no?

How come you don't know if you live in London or not?

Your weight loss is more or less on track, given your deficit and timeline. Who says you're doing anything wrong?

I recommend doing bodyweight exercises at home. Press ups, chin ups, dips, squats, planks. Wear a backpack loaded with weights as required. Do 8-10 reps for 3 sets and keep dieting.

You're gonna make it.

She's confused as to why you're asking you perv. She's not used to weirdos propositioning her.

thanks man

It's true, only hot girls get weirdos propositioning them 24/7. She's still too much of a fatty to know how to deal with weirdos yet. One day, she will be inundated with dick pics and awkward weirdos orbiting her.

Whatever you do don't eat bread OP

Nothing in your stupid ass post said anything about you reading the sticky.

Go read the sticky

Dumbass
Holy shit nigger
Seriously OP lurk more before posting
White knight
White knight
Autism
Kek

(you)

>(you)

"Look ma i posted it again!"

Douches who post mass, single-word replies are the worst lol

Sounds like the white knights are out in full force

Turbofaggot

Post tits

> I've been doing low intensity, high rep exercises with the dumbells and my arms have definitely gotten firmer, but they're starting to get bulky af

bait.jpg

Go buy Body by You bu mark lauren.

It's pretty much exercises you can do at home.

PS at this point you're not bulky because of little shit weights, you're bulky because you're mostly fat.

Who is this gigantic fuck face? Post your gains fag