Alright Veeky Forums my monthly case of religious vampirism is about to set in so I wont be able to eat or drink while...

Alright Veeky Forums my monthly case of religious vampirism is about to set in so I wont be able to eat or drink while the sun is out, but I'mm still trying to bulk and don't wanna miss on a month of mad gains. How do I keep getting swolle during Ramadan
>inb4 just stop being a terrerist

Other urls found in this thread:

bodybuilding.com/fun/fasting-diet-protocols.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Please literally kill yourself.

Bomb yourself.

Just allahu akbar things.

I've been allahu akbaring things for three months and it's still not getting the results I'd like

Leave Islam Mohammed was a false prophet who only wanted power and raped children.

Are you that same chick who was here earlier asking about this?

you can't, but just deload because your gains won't go anywhere. load up until your fast sets in and start trying to push maxes.

>tfw have been deloading for six months

> eat calorie dense foods
> eat foods that are high in protein
> try to get enough essential vitamins and minerals

nah I'm a guy and was unaware of this being posted earlier. I'm just trying to get stronger and in better shape before I go off to bootcamp for the Navy and would like to continue for this month without saying "fuck it" and making god cry

Hi OP.

I'm a Muslim too. Ramadan is no sweat for us bodybuilders as it's just a case of intermittent fasting, which I practice year round.

Here's an interesting article for you. You'll stay strong, inshallah!

bodybuilding.com/fun/fasting-diet-protocols.htm

are there strength tests in the navy? why not do mild cardio?

>How do I keep getting swolle during Ramadan
Have you tried not being a retarded muslim? I hear that's a great way to not have made up shit interfere with your life.

>how do I maintain optimal health while doing unhealthy things to appease my ancient desert cult

say goodbye to your gains

none of these responses are helpful

That wasn't a suggestion. Plz no terror, I'll be flying in a month. So just don't. Stay home and eat sand or something.

There's some strength testing and I do cardio too, but even then I'd still like to make it go by like a breeze. And if i wanna try to become a SEAL I'd need to try my best to gain better strength

Fuck off mudslime. Lifting isn't going to help your suicide bombing

>>inb4 just stop being a terrerist

No. Stop being a terrorist. None of the rest of us do this and we turned out just fine. Accept that religion is a sham designed for the sole purpose of controlling you.

You can muss ayre for some really good protein

yeah basically kill yourself please

sleep all day and do everything at night, just tell us if you're going to bomb something please, i don't wanna die yet

>Muslim SEAL

Sorry man, like I hate Islam but I don't wanna restrict you at all. But you won't make it.

If they find out you're Muslim they're gonna peer your ass out

Neither is your existence in Western society.

How retarded are you that some medieval religious bullshit is getting in the way of your bulk? Do you live in a tent and lift camels?

fuck off muslim shit

dont tell him that, he'll take some of us with him

Guve up my family is muslim and i'm not. Fuck em. They can kill themselves. I'm literally the only normal weight person in that family. Everyone else is obese.

>be me
>talking to mom
>call muslims mudslimes
>she laughs

Stop being a barbarian, you idiot.

lmao

>it's a kebab think they're welcome on Veeky Forums thread

well first you have to make the mental gains. does some 2000 year old religion really make sense in today's day and age? it's all arbitrary bullshit built upon the infantile narcissistic thought that we as humans are not only important but that there is someone else out there who, for some reason, cares about us doing things in certain ways but is incapable of communicating that to us directly.

once you've abolished religion you'll be set

Wow these replies are disgusting. 4th not to binge unhealthy foods in the night but definitely try to fill up in the morning. I'd say hit the gym before sunset.

This kind of nihilism is literally the cancer killing Western society.

faggot

this is dumb as fuck and the reason we're going to shit

religion gave people purpose and stopped people from being nihilist fuck dicks like you and everyone else whos 'agnostic' or 'spaghetti monster'. in a perfect world there would be one religion that allowed for science and gave people's lives meaning so they wouldn't have to search for it. it would make places like this much different, whether or not the religion or not is true doesn't mean anything, if enough people believe in something, for all intensive purposes it's real

you're a tard

>Wow these replies are disgusting.

Getting bombed and beheaded is disgusting too

scooby?

ok trolling aside

what is the point of starving yourself in the name of religion

>deriding a stereotype as if atheists are a community
I've never understood this. It's not like atheists are a united group.

It's just a growing chunk of the human population thinking rationally rather than starving themselves for a month because some ancient book and their uneducated ancestors told them to.

almost all religion fundamentally entails bizarre arbitrary shit

you're an idiot, there's a reason most people who are atheists are nihilists who want to kill themselves

arbitrary to you

Lmao at all these retarded /pol/acks shitting up Veeky Forums

Go back to rural Kentucky with your 17th century world view and keep it out of your fitness discussions

We're not, but the loudest section of atheists are the Dawkins-inspired movement atheists. Those guys tend to be a bit overrepresented in internet shouting matches.

>17th century world view
>saying this while unironically defending islam

>2016
>Thinking fiction is real
You could at least be jew so you get business benefits.

religion pretty much is universally regarded by great thinkers of today as an important stepping stone in humanity's history. The wildfire spread of monotheism allowed for massively consistent sets of morals etc. Today, however, it's pretty obviously all bullshit. Being incapable of finding a reason to live without religious dogma points to an underlying problem. To say that you can't find purpose without religion and that therefore any argument against it is intrinsically nihilistic is, quite clearly, an unjustified claim.

you'll see in like 40 years when most of the next generation is atheistic and you're fighting progressive legislation with your senior citizen vote.

>choosing to not limit yourself to some ancient tales is "nihilistic"
>choosing to live your life just the way you wanted means "not having a purpose in life"

How can you even live like that?

lol, and you think mudslimes dont live like in the 17 century? kys

>most people who are atheists are nihilists who want to kill themselves
[citation needed]

Can I bulk in Ramadan?

Daily reminder

cringe

just ignore the obvious b8, he even said "intensive purposes"

think of it like this dipshits

god is someone you need to please (god forbid you retards have to do this) and needed to please him or whatever gives you a built in purpose in life so you don't need to search for one in shitposting on image boards

i'm not religious, but it would be nice. i'm also not saying christianity or any of the other ones that exist are good or bad, but it's a start

>the internet
>the rampant sex and retardation
>the rate of depression in first world countries

>literally
no its cucks like you who scold free speech and do what the media tells you to

What the fuck are you even talking about?

>for all intensive purposes

he's an actual retard that has blessed us with his supreme presence

do you atheists think ISIS fighters sit around and wonder what their purpose is in life? no, of course not.

>if i can't prove something with science it's not real

if pluto weren't real, but everyone believed it was and would defend it's existence and base their lives around it being there, does it matter if it's actually there?

It's not the cancer. It's more like the lymph nodes that have been fucked by the actual tumor.

Can somebody answer me?

>base their lives around it being there, does it matter if it's actually there?
nigga we trynna convince some fool not to starve himself like a fuckin idiot in the name of some voodoo magic shit, so yea it matters

way to miss the point

do you mean ramen? it'll fuck up your macros but yea you can do it. gotta add a lot of pork meat though.

>Haven a preset purpose for your life is better than having to search for one (that may actually be useful)
This is some of the dumbest shit I've ever read

>peer your ass out
like enter shitty peer reviews and get you fired?

>can I bulk while MPS is inactive most of the day
No, IF is dumb af if you care about muscle
Best you can do is just eat shitloads of casein and fat and fiber

reee

I'll just chug through a bottle of milk if needed.

>being this wrong
Not the guy you responded to, but religious people literally spend their lives figuring out and searching for what their divine purposes

au contraire, my poorly educated friend. I in fact highlighted one of the main flaws in your argument. If you can't see that, it really isn't even worth discussing. Propping up religion as a quick-fix for morons who otherwise wouldn't find a reason to live is simply reducing the problem to an assumption that they wouldn't be motivated to live without religion. You don't seem to understand this point; it was made earlier and you I guess you ignored it.

*for what their divine purpose is
Sorry. My mind said one thing, hands heard another. Fucking nyquil

Contacting FBI as we speak

Have you thought about joining the Catholic church? They accept all as lobg as you repent your sinner ways abd accept Jesus as your lord and saviour, and not as just a prophet.

>in a perfect world there would be one religion that allowed for science and gave people's lives meaning so they wouldn't have to search for it.
hmmmmm sounds like modern christianity

Look autist i dont know if this is a extreme bait thread for those pol lurkers or youre really fucking stupid
What magic trick is there? eating the calories you need to eat can be split before the sun rises and when it sets. Then you can go to the gym after you eat
Look what you did now this thread has derailed to pol and fedora atheists general. Stop with these fucking fasting threads

Deus volt.

literally blow yourself up faggot

Just kill yourself, mudslime.

islam does not belong in the west and neither do you achmed

That's funny because arabs are still stuck in the middle ages.

delusional sand nigger faggot

just stop religion you fucking idiot

> religious muslim
> making gains
please do like every religious muslim and join isis

Op are you retarded our true savior has already made a vid about it all hail Scoobs

We will serve you...and in return...grant us the power of the dark gods!

fag

can muslims still fuck goats during ramadan?

Divine purposes are bullshit.
Meanwhile, everyone else does actually useful shit.

>saving the thumbnail

>nigga we trynna convince some fool not to starve himself like a fuckin idiot in the name of some voodoo magic shit, so yea it matters
are you retarded do you really think intermetting fasting is unhealthy

Wish all muslims would just die tbqh

Fucking Muslimes can't even do their own religion properly.

Ramadan is supposed to be about putting yourself through personal hardship to break diwn the ego and encourage greater unity with God. And yet this piece of shit just cares about muh bulk.

You're doing it wrong by your religion's own standards, so don't even bother. Or maybe that's not an option because Abu will kick you out at best or slit your throat at worst.

When will you realise Islam is cancer and turn to Christ?

can't you just eat a lot after sundown?

look up intermittent fasting by martin berkhan

its going to be harder to get in calories during a short eating window for bulking, but it'll still work

ideal for mass gaining? def not, but guess what - its mostly about calories and macros at the end of the day

expect this to be less effective as training age increases

>become based ex-muslim
>get gains

Because Veeky Forums was always meant to be an inclusive safe space free from triggering hatred like racism, bigotry, and heteronormative constructs

The autism is real

>only my opinions are valid and all other opinions should be silenced

not very inclusive and open minded of you xir

alright i apologize