Buying $50 preworkout "formula"

>buying $50 preworkout "formula"
>not just buying these for $5 per 24 tablets

Good goy! Feed us your spare gold and we'll promise you can get big like Arnold! Heh heh heh!

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=guranna
livescience.com/36119-truth-guarana.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Yes, spending less to be addicted to the same drug makes you vastly superior

>not buying bulk caffeine powder for a quarter of that price
good goy

Guranna has a 3x slower burn than caffeine from coffee bean

> fuck that grass fed butter in coffee bullshit, just buy a bottle of these for $.08/ pill
amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=guranna

Guess I would never sleep if I took these.

I pop a caffeine pill, 1.5 bronkaids, do a dose of albuterol, and 2 puffs of symbicort before I lift. Feels good, man

holy fuck i need these

>buying 24 100mg caffeine pills for 5$
>not buying 100g of bulk caffeine for 8$

Good goy!

Kek, I do exactly that, but need 3 pills to feel it

Is $13 in NZ tho

>slow burn caffeine

Sounds like bullshit, do you even chemistry? If you want slow absorption rate just take coffee with milk.

Just buy modafinil anons.

It has literally turned my life around. I just ordered another 4 month supply.

I get up early motivated, energetic and stay that way ALL day.

I give it a 9/10. It loses 1 point for 2 reasons.

1. If you take it late in the day you will NOT be able to sleep. This is regardless if you body is about to turn off. Your brain will stay on unable to sleep.

2. After taking it for 3 months you will require about a month off because effects start to decrease.

itt: Things that are illegal in Australia.

Nah im Aussie and can pick these up easily.

No i can walk into Coles and buy it you retard.

It's literally caffeine. Why the fuck would it be illegal you dumb leb cunt

where do I get it breh?

Jesus, you sound like an dumb asshole.
> Do you even chemistry?

Stop meme'ing so hard. I was making a product suggestion with an off the cuff explanation.

> Guranna has a slow burn

The slower release of caffeine in guarana as opposed to caffeine from a coffee bean is attributable to the presence of molecules called tannins that create a slower release and longer sustained plateau of energy.

livescience.com/36119-truth-guarana.html

kys

>Colgate
>Mi Goreng
>No Doz

Is OP an Australasian student?

Would you care to explain this to someone who's never had much of an understanding of chemistry? It sounds pretty interesting. Is it just milk, or will it work with WPI too?

Holy shit, kid. You're ten kinds of retarded and I'm not even counting your autism. Slow your roll before you hurt yourself.

No.

Sorry for late reply. You can order them online and they easily get through customs. have not had a single one stopped and all of my mates have had theirs no problem.

The cheapest is from Onemedstore. They give you the most by far but their customer service is beyond horrible. You can expect a week to get a reply to anything, sometimes they will not reply for 2-3 months if they feel like it regardless if you have paid them or not. They will eventually send it but you can expect a 4 month wait.

Modafinilcat is more expensive but very fast and very reliable. This is the place i get it from nowdays. It's worth the extra dollars to make sure you get it and get it fast.

haha I like how you deflected by stepping away from your statement then calling me a kid.

> you still sound like a dumb asshole.

Nice.

>>buying caffeine
>>not just buying 1.3 DMAA

>destroying your thyroid like that
Wew.

>not combining them
how?

pretty sure $5 for 24 100mg caffeine pills is a rip off

>Needed drugs to perform well
>Not just getting 8 hours sleep and eating berries

Stay cucked nerds

Dissenting Opinion:

I for one like preworkouts and their "matrices" of caffeine-ish things, creatine-ish things, beta alanine-ish things, and amino-acidish things. AndfI'd rather take that stuff than long-haul trucker pills.

Besides, what would you rather piss? $1+ of dubious science or $0.10 of pleb pills?

>do you even chemistry?

LMAO at this fucking retarded faggot

do you even google search before you shitpost?

Eat shit.