Why are North Indians whiter than South Indians, and are they superior?

Why are North Indians whiter than South Indians, and are they superior?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Aryan_peoples
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>and are they superior
whiter part of India is literally a shithole lmao
whites btfo again

South Indians are better than North by a large margin.

Knowing that Amerindians had a higher development compared to europeans, and Amerindians were brown... Then "white" is inferior.

Are you guys Indians yourselves? What are the race-relations like there?

India is southern centric because more of the population lives there. Hence the Indian government does nothing but funnel resources to places like Karnataka while the north has been neglected and has remained more archaic.

Southern region is closer to the equator. It’s hotter so naturally the southern inhabits will be darker.

How do you explain Eskimos

They emigrated from Mongolia so their body was already adapted to heat and developed melanin to withstand the sun.

Who was the prime minister before Modi?

This makes lots of sense. Good post

North Indians are racially indo-Aryan whereas southies are Dravidian

WE

>Knowing that Amerindians had a higher development compared to europeans, and Amerindians were brown... Then "white" is inferior.
*gets BTFO by guns*

He's not wrong

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Aryan_peoples

More like get btfo by germs

Smallpox is one hell of a plague.

Oh look. Another retarded pseudo science “muh white(r) skin” thread. Go back to pol.

>India is southern centric because more of the population lives there
What...
There are like 300 million people in the southern states and they produce something like 50% of the GDP of india, while the north has over 700 million people and struggle to produce the per capita wealth of the south.
>north has been neglected
Kashmir has the highest amount of government funding right behind Bihar and Haryana, this is because fucking northies are street shitting douchebags who are lazy and entitled like their forebearers who gave up honesty the moment muslims showed up.

It was a token sikh Manmohan Singh, being controlled by Sonia Gandhi and the Congress.

>Why are North Indians whiter than South Indians,
Central and western asian influence vs australoid influence.
>and are they superior?
On one hand, southern India is much more developed than northern India. On the other, southern India was far more shielded by the conflicts of the last centuries, was routinely conquered by northern powers, and in spite of being richer is not as culturally prominent.

>On one hand, southern India is much more developed than northern India. On the other, southern India was far more shielded by the conflicts of the last centuries, was routinely conquered by northern powers, and in spite of being richer is not as culturally prominent.
So it's like asking who's superior between Sweden and Italy?

>was routinely conquered by northern powers
This is incorrect as conquests went both ways, the Deccan and the Vindhya ranges were the traditional border between north and south which both would cross to attack the other.

>and in spite of being richer is not as culturally prominent.
Once again incorrect, they are one of THE most culturally prominent as the urban culture of the south is what spurred the IT industry in india, it is the south where most of the better more critically acclaimed movies come from, South has the only village (Mattur) that speaks sanskrit exclusively by all the members of the place, Adi Shankara Charya the saint who revived hinduism through the Advaita throughout the north came from Kaladi in kerala, Bharatanatyam is explicitly a southern dance style. Trade and exposure to foreign lands was always at its height in the south which led to high levels of urbanisation and wealth concentration.

North indians being whiter than south indians is kind of a meme. If you were to take average skin tone perhaps they'd be a bit lighter but there is a lot of overlap in the skin color distribution. You have very dark northies and very light southies. It's like saying northern germans are whiter than southern germans.

Ary*ns are the subhumans who can't poo in loo. South India is more developed.

capitalists BTFO
Racists BTFO

I wonder who is behind these posts.

you bastad dog I fuck you and mother

Kerala's GDP is a third remittances from labor in the Gulf

Northern Indians are whiter than Southern Indians due to their Turkish admixture.

You want I can show. Pls send bobs.

R u seeking friendship
I want to be friend

U r very pretty feet. Can I see your feet
Let me suck your toes

I study electricity engg at state college

Babby belong with me. I will force u smile with my abundant income.

Can u do milk

speak in filthy language with me babey

At least I am not Canadian.

Yep, and 13% unemployment.

If the South is so much richer and more productive why is the northern phenotype idealized? I never got that.

>why is the northern phenotype idealized?
Because northerners idealize there own, southerners idealize their own phenotype, the western view of it will always be skewed by the northern one due to majority of overseas indians in the west being northerners and southerners dont like much to impose what they think on others as they keep to themselves.

Vitamin D rich diet that could be sustained due to lack of competition

how so?

>bimaru liar
ayy.

And an infinitely better place to live than modi's gujju concentration camp of gujarat.

reminder that calcutta and western west bengal is overrun by biharis bringing down the HDI

They eat lots of raw fish for vitamin D

How come nobody ever talks about this. I know that they had no real power at this time and one princely state was no different than the next but this was way more complicated than the HRE at its worst

considering that post independent india had a grand total of 542 princely states, yes it was a major clusterfuck.
Ironically enough the king of kerala didn't live in giant palaces and buy bling, instead chosing to use the revenue of his state to educate his people way back in 1822.

wut. They were living like savages

Compared to whom/what year?

Amerindians have demonstrated a higher development rate.

why didn't they have the tech to repel the white invaders

The "white" invaders weren't the main threat. The diseases were fucking with them until the 1800s. That's why after the civil war ended completely in 1570-1575, the Inca winner side was assimilated by spaniards while Amerindians kept being fucked over the epidemics from those 20+ diseases.

Are you trying to deny the genocide of American Indians