Hey user, lay off your diet & live a little, it's the weekend

Hey user, lay off your diet & live a little, it's the weekend

Fuck off, harlot

Yeah Mom, we're not fucking again, that was a one time deal.

Triggered
Captcha: select all the food

Holy shit i do not get why you guys are so militant about this stuff.

You can treat yourself every now and again just make sure you hit your macros and if need be knock 100kcal off your diet the next few days to make up for any cheat snacks/meals you have had.

Is it bad that I'm triggered by the obviously fake glasses she's wearing?

What is "yeah ok, I don't have aspergers" and eating less the rest of the week, Alex?

Man, I hate it when they do this. It's just 8 fucking weeks, you slut. Lay off already.

She's a legit hottie.

ok, i'll have a bite.

only if it's not your benis that's triggered
patrician

My benis is flaccid as fuck anyways. Fuck summer flus

Wow. How passive do you have to be to give in to an offer of more food just because it's the weekend. You're not gonna make it, man. Just give up now. Birthdays and public holidays are excuses for more food, "it's the weekend" isn't.

shoo shoo gains goblin

you know those oversized frames dont hide that your face looks like shit, right?

she's attractive though?

a bit of cake isn't going to ruin your physique haha

I seriously don't like sweets. When I treat myself, it's generally to more meat, so the cake just looks like a bad time. Nothing to do with a diet.

nah

looks old too

well you have high standards don't you

well yes, when attention whores are posted on Veeky Forums im going to criticize them

I hate those frames in general, hipster trash

I oughta slap those stupid fucking glasses off your face for saying this ridiculous shit to me. You've managed to get me to miss my night workout to come to a motherfucking CHEESECAKE factory with you and you drop this shit on me? Why the fuck did you wear those damn things anyway? WE BOTH KNOW YOU DON'T NEED THEM, I BUY THE FUCKING CONTACTS YOU'RE WEARING UNDER THEM. And what the fuck are you doing with your hand? Are you developing cerebal palsy or some shit? STOP. Drink some more of your shitty hipster water that you brought in with you. "OH, BUT IT WAS BREWED FROM PURE POLAR BEAR TEARS!" Bull fucking shit, it came out of the tap just like the shit we could drink AT THE GYM. Ooooohh but then we couldn't get you your precious coffee THAT YOU HAVEN'T EVEN FUCKING TOUCHED. Who the fuck has coffee with their cake anyway? Are you too good for milk like the rest of us common folk? Oh don't give me that "B-but I'm lactose intolerant!" bullshit, you just don't want gains enough. I want to go home, I hate it here.

I love when Redditors come to Veeky Forums to "let loose" with the guys and try to be funny without it affecting their Karma score.

fuck Veeky Forums never change hahaha

>autism

*winds hand up*
*strikes woman with back of hand with maximum force*

KNOW YOUR PLACE!

It depends on how calorie dense is your pussy juice.

"Yeah sure I'll eat your ass"

>And what the fuck are you doing with your hand? Are you developing cerebal palsy or some shit?
kek'd

that looks like shit i wouldnt even eat that if it was somehow 0 calories - i get no pleasure from eating that shit

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN