Supermang

Whatever happened to the mong? I was following his life melt down right up until the point where they found his sister, and he was supposed to cut, and then..... nothing? Whatever happened to him? Will the natty god return and walk among us?

Other urls found in this thread:

desustorage.org/fit/search/tripcode/!!SqR5kEOkuos/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We may laugh at all these tripfags (tinytrip, mong, etc) but they eventually move on with their lives while we're still the same losers who are stuck shitposting on Veeky Forums for hours upon hours everyday even after 10 years.

>stuck shitposting on Veeky Forums for hours upon hours everyday even after 10 years.

At first I laughed. Then I felt it.

Can anybody post the recent pics of his body? Theyre fucking awesome

Where does he frequent now?

>implying I'm a loser who wastes time shitposting all day
>implying I don't just come here to remind myself of how far we can fall

Failures like you are how Chads like me stay motivated

And yet you're deigning to respond to us. You're no Chad lol

>bitterness
Didn't mummy and daddy touch you enough when you were a baby?
The mong may have been misguided, but at least he had some courage unlike you, beta cuck

take your propaganda to r9k

>projection
its ok, let it out
>is what you screamed to your daddy one night

>Didn't mummy and daddy touch you enough when you were a baby?

what the hell happened to you in your youth, m8. seems to me you got some baggage there

Thank you Quasimodo

It's robot-tier to want to improve yourself? Let's be real here, everyone wants to be Chad, Zyzz showed us (admittedly with some problems) that anybody can do it. Why can't you? How long are you going to hold yourself back? Until you're an old man, filled with regrets?

Don't cut yourself on these edges brah

Almost 8 years here family. Hold me

wow what a fucking lifeless pussy cuck beta fgt
get a life gimplord

I'm also 40 yo what the fuck am I doing here...........

at least im 18 and dont know any better. dont you have a family to feed, wagecuck?

>totally not projecting

>Family at 26

mong pls go

desustorage.org/fit/search/tripcode/!!SqR5kEOkuos/

THANK YOU QUASIMODO

Cmon someones gotta hold the news or know him personally pls rat on him and tell us
Did he go snap City?? Too much gyno from the anadrol??

honestly I think tripfagging is a good way to get yourself off this place

you eventually got dox'd and then you hate this place so much you just dont ever want to touch it again

seriously considering trippingfagging now without blocking face in images

my grandfather had been married with 4 kids and had his own 5 bedroom house and two cars by age 21.

Why aren't you trying user?

I was just wondering myself what happened to mang.

His name was Patrick Easton.

He still posts on here but never shows his face, he is pretty roided up and goes by the name MasT now.

There's no real Chads on Veeky Forums except outside of /b/ possibly and even they grow out of it and go to Normiebook, Snapchat etc out of their teens.

The closest you'd get is pseudo-Chads who have gone the Zyzz route thanks to Veeky Forums. But we're all gay anyway.

So I guess noone posts any fucking useful info about his whereabouts, why he stopped posting and what his body is like now. Thanks Veeky Forums, you never fail to disappoint.

Rip sweet prince. God needed a faggot

Thank you quasimodo

Anyone have that vocaroo of his?

ILSEY ILSEY ILSEE

YE NEBER LERN MAN