Nonsensical weight gain

Anyone want to tell me how this happened when I eat only a 5 egg omelet with some bacon and broccoli for dinner? Clearly not getting enough protein and I'm clearly eating under my tdee so what the fuck?

All weights were taken after not eating for 12 hrs.

Water retention

So stop drinking water 12hrs before weights or what?

yep

Why is water retention going up when it's clear I'm not gaining much muscle?

it's BECAUSE you're not gaining much muscle. water retention and muscle gain are inversely related.

That doesn't make any sense to me. My weight stayed the same for months. Lift a few weeks and it starts going up while lift weight is increasing slowly. Doesn't seem to be any reduction in fat or any desirable weight loss.

This should be a cut and yet there is no evidence of that. Water retention should be highest when gaining next to no muscle and lowest when gaining a lot if what you're saying is true.

uhh... how much bacon and broccoli are you eating?

is the omelet only made up of eggs?

2 slices maybe twice a week.

Omelet is only eggs and some seasonings and hot sauce.

Broccoli I just buy frozen and eat the package so it's about 150 calories worth.

I know damn well I'm eating under tdee.

What app is that?

what the h*ck? that can't be right.

anyway, that diet's unsustainable, you need to eat more.

pic related is a safer diet that will still result in rapid weight loss if you can stick with it.

Stronglifts

>what the h*ck? that can't be right.
Well that's what the scale says so it must be right.

>anyway, that diet's unsustainable, you need to eat more.
>pic related is a safer diet that will still result in rapid weight loss if you can stick with it.
No, I'd rather continue what I'm doing and not eating carbs and very little food so I can lose weight as fast as possible. If my weight is still gaining or isn't back in the low 170s by the end of next week I'm probably going to order DNP.

Also I can't drink milk
I don't like cauliflower
I don't like greenbeans
Carrots are okay
Canned salmon is disgusting. I have a bag of pink salmon frozen that I sometimes eat 1 or 2 filets.
Sometimes eat 1 or 2 chicken breasts but I don't eat anything else.
Brown rice is carbs
Sunflower seeds are okay
I don't like soda
I use olive oil to cook my stuff
I don't like oats
I'm not going to eat psyllium or whey.

The point is to drop weight very quickly. If that can't be done the way I'm doing it, then I'm going to use DNP to do it.

Ending up in the hospital is no concern of mine.

not gonna make it

>le reddit make it meme
kill yourself out of this thread.

nah im good, but you're on the right track haha

>haha
Oh I guess you came from Facebook instead. Sorry. Fuck off back to there instead.

good luck with your 50 calorie diet man, you'll need it XD

If you've been eating at a serious deficit for a prolonged period of time your body will adjust. Can't provide links but in general every ~2-4 weeks of a cut you want 1 day of "refeeding" (eating over your TDEE) so your body does not adjust to the deficit you've been under. Has to do with resting metabolic rate and shit. That's my best guess.

Btw, DNP is not worth the long-term health effects. If you need DNP to reach your desired weight, you'll never stop taking it. Enjoy death by 35.

>50 calorie diet man
5 egg omelet: 470 calories 30g protein
2 slices of bacon: 130 calories 9g protein
1 package broccoli: 150 calories 5g protein
total before adding in shit like olive oil: 750 44g protein

so let's assume i eat a bunch of olive oil and other low cal shit and round it to 1000-1100

there's no way in hell i'm burning less than 1100 calories after lifting even if i do nothing else all day.

>starvation mode
didn't read.

>If you need DNP to reach your desired weight, you'll never stop taking it
retard. my weight was the result of antipsychotic usage. i'm not taking those anymore, so i won't have to worry about massive weight gain anymore.
>Enjoy death by 35.
yeah you're a retard. just like everyone who uses roids gets shrunken balls and dies at 40 right?

First off. Your posts make a lot more sense knowing that you were on antipsychotics. Might wanna get back on them. You're starving yourself and gaining weight. Ever take a gander at nutrition? The rehab of Auschwitz jew nutrition is very relevant to you.
Second off:
Do you even know what DNP is? Where it comes from? How they found out it helps in fat loss? Lawsuits that happened afterwards as a result of people dying really young?
Have fun you insecure psychotic autist. You didn't make this thread for a discussion/advice. You just wanted some faggots on the internet to agree with you. Narcissist detected

>Gives me mental health advice knowing nothing of my situation
Lmao. Armchair psychiatrist much?
>Gander at nutrition
I just went down the list of everything I eat. Nothing is over my tdee. Should be losing weight.
>Do you know what DNP is
Of course I do. It's an uncoupler that acts in the mitochondria that forces the body to try harder to make more ATP, thus increasing TDEE and fat loss.
>But it's a poison!
But it works better than anything else and a short cycle to help get the fat off and get rid of the antipsychotic induced metabolic syndrome is not dangerous.
>Lawsuits
Proof or shut up. There are enough studies about long term use that have little impact on life expectancy that I don't believe this. If you take too much you die, yeah, but 500mg/day isn't enough to do that.

This was a thread for discussion. I didn't mention the antipsychotic usage because people tend to just say LOL KILL URSELF instead of helping.

DNP it is I guess.

Not even gonna waste my time providing a rebuttal. Enjoy your DNP cycle and all its repercussions. See you in ~3 months in a "DNP killed my organ function wut do" thread

>DNP killed my organ function
Citation needed
>3 months
Lmao you know nothing.

If I'm to avoid DNP then explain how to fix it another way. Clearly eating at a huge deficit and exercise aren't enough. What do I do? T3? Ephedrine? Adderall? What?

I read nothing you wrote knowing that you're a schizophrenic. Your opinion doesn't matter just like your life.

>Schizophrenic
It was as an adjunct for depression. Had nothing to do with psychosis you fucking idiot.

Literally know nothing about medications or chemicals and yet here you are trying to give advice.

Honestly reddit is better than this place.

Have a refeed every ~1-2 weeks where you eat over your TDEE. Dont eat Mcdonalds and shit, just eat clean calories over your TDEE. I've ran into a similar problem before and my coach told me to do that, it works. His broscience logic: If you're in starvation mode your body clings onto anything it can to keep your body going, storing anything it can as fat. If you alternate the calories your body gets it never has a chance to acclimate. DESU depending on how long you've been going on starvation mode your metabolism could be all kinds of fucked up too. Look up how they had to rehab jews fresh from Auschwitz in terms of nutrition, your situation sounds similar.

Please, you were prescribed antipsychotics. Assuming schiz was not a huge leap of faith at all. Considering your addendum of, "had nothing to do with psychosis", I think you agree.

> Honestly reddit is better than this place.

Oh, one more thing. I don't have to post citations or links. I don't give a fuck what you do anymore. If you want to do DNP you can look up all the shit I said yourself. If you actually do, NCBI is a legit database.

No, the huge leap was your lack of knowledge about antipsychotics and assuming that they are solely prescribed for schizophrenics. I'm not going to defend your stupidity. Don't assume when you know nothing.

Starvation mode isn't real. I'm not going to read posts that depend on this.

>I don't have to support my arguments lol!
I can't say I expected anything else from you given your fear mongering.

Enjoy your sleepless sweat filled nights of agony user. You won't make it.

>Resorts to common innocuous side effects because he can't prove his ridiculous claims otherwise
Sweat and heat doesn't bother me desu. And I hardly sleep as is so that's not an issue either. Thanks though.

Like I said, if you're so anti DNP then provide me with another solution. The current one is not working.

DNP causes CATARACTS.
GO FOR IT OP

>1 recorded case out of thousands
Okay buddy. Keep fear mongering or post those studies that show a non negligible amount of people get cataracts. I'll wait.

>Keep fear mongering
That was my first post.

How tall are you?

You can't be this fucking autistic. No fucking way. You been on this board awhile? Seen the DNP general threads? Ever read anecdotes of people on it? Ever wonder why you barely see them anymore?

I "provided a solution" but you ignored it. I have no science to back it up, just personal experience. I plateau'd at about 205, started eating more, made 185 in 4 weeks NP, only cut ~5 lbs of water just by not eating/drinking day of weigh-ins, and 2 small meals of eggs/veges/nuts the day before.

6'
Yes I've seen it, I've read its mechanism of action. I've read the studies. I know the side effects and risks and they are minimal at best for low (500mg) doses for a short period of time. Things only become an issue when you take more than that for much longer than 3-4 weeks. The studies where people die and get organ failure are from almost a year of DNP use.

So you provided a solution for someone with a functioning metabolism. Now provide one that will work for me given what you know now.

Go for it OP
Report your health deterioration.

Outside of the scheduled refeeds I got nothing for you, I'm no nutritionist. I have no clue how to kickstart your metabolism outside of clean eating/exercise. You might want to look into ways to get more sleep though. Everyone and their mother will tell you how important sleep is for gains/fat loss.

2 more points I'd like to make:
It's obvious you've researched DNP, but be wary of confirmation bias.

Like recreational drugs/steroids, once you start taking a substance like DNP, you're "going down the rabbit hole". I have friends who cycled. Couple of them seem like totally normal dudes. Others....I'd classify their mental state as, "damaged at best".

Imagine this vicious cycle:
>>start juicing
>>make gains
>>couple weeks later gains stop coming
>>oh shit wut do wut happened
>>juice more to keep the gains coming
>>couple weeks later gains stop coming
rinse repeat. I know DNP isn't the same as cycling etc, but I think you can get the idea. Given you were prescribed antipsychotics I'd be very wary about going down the rabbit hole.

I mean seriously at your height and weight it sounds like you've made it. Is 6% BF worth your sanity/money?

Go fuck yourself with a screwdriver and I will get right on it.

>I have no clue how to kick-start your metabolism besides diet and exercise
I've been eating as stated for the past month. I include spinach and kale too. Been exercising for a few weeks.

I see no options other than:
Take something that will force the metabolism to work properly like DNP or T3
Eat 500kcal or less per day and still try to exercise probably resulting in syncope given I have almost fainted doing what I'm doing now.

Maybe I'll ask reddit so I get less kill yourself answers.

Redditers will tell you the same shit you're getting here. Wait you're eating 500 kcals? Or do you mean 500 kcal deficit? If you're at a 500 kcal deficit and fainting something is seriously fucked up with your metabolism. Honestly bro? Go see a nutritionist. That's the best advice anyone could give you at this point. Your case sounds pretty strange

People have told you what youre doing is idiotic.Youre just flat out rejecting all other answers that dont fit what you want to hear.

He's right you know....
Confirmation bias is a real thing.

>>I mean seriously at your height and weight it sounds like you've made it. Is 6% BF worth your sanity/money?
yeah i've really made it. trademark metabolic syndrome. fat deposited almost entirely around abdomen, etc.

i know i stand to gain a lot of muscle anyway, but this fat is fucking infuriating. you have no idea what it feels like to have this happen basically outside of your control, and basically no remedy for it.

>Wait you're eating 500 kcals? Or do you mean 500 kcal deficit?
I'm eating 1100kcals max per day. Who knows if that's a deficit or surplus given my metabolic ruination.
> If you're at a 500 kcal deficit and fainting something is seriously fucked up with your metabolism.
I'm not fainting, just almost fainting. I lose vision sometimes but I don't lose consciousness. It's mainly on deadlifts.

>People have told you what youre doing is idiotic.Youre just flat out rejecting all other answers that dont fit what you want to hear.
Besides the one guy relenting on his DNP crusade and finally giving me real advice on seeing a nutritionist (which I will do), no one has given me any useful advice. Just standard "stop eating so much" "it's water weight" "DNP will kill you dead on the spot" etc. I am willing to take and listen to advice that is actually useful m8. Clearly the standard advice people give here isn't applicable to me given what I've told you, and I have no reason to lie.

>Confirmation bias is a real thing.
I know that, especially about the DNP, but I really just don't see any other options. All the other research I've done into metabolic syndrome says "exercise and eat better" is the cure, but that's clearly not the universal solution. They also recommend medications for cholosterol, blood pressure, insulin, etc, but nothing for actual reduction of fat loss.

Seems like I have few options until I see a nutritionist. I could get lipo if I could afford it, or I could get something to force the metabolism into work.

Or just stop giving a shit and monitor the long term trend instead of autistically fretting over literally nothing.

I should've asked for a CB pic before responding. You need to eat and lift man. 1 good bulk followed by a cut will put you back at the same weight, but a better physique. Rinse repeat till you achieve goal body. Whats your ideal weight? Depending on genetics i doubt you can go anywhere below 165 without a water cut. And even then, you'd still look dyel. I. e. Dude, eat more, aim for 1800ish and lift like a motherfucker for a month. Then do a cut like you're doing now.

DO NOT TAKE DNP WITH YOUR CURRENT BODY. DO FUCKING NOT. TAKE DNP WITH YOUR CB. You are nowhere near the physique most would deem acceptable to start DNP. Given your issues with almost feinting, avoid EC or other stimulant based fatloss supplements as well. You're gonna make it bro, eat a lil more everyday and keep lifting.

>eat more
Apparently I don't need to in order to gain weight.
>followed by a cut
This doesn't work for me as we have established.
>I doubt you can go below 165
I was 135 for a long time when I used to run.
>Nutrition advice
I'm just going to ignore this until I see the nutritionist. You said yourself that you don't know how to approach this for me.
>Do not take DNP
Any reason why? I don't have very much muscle mass to lose in the first place and it certainly isn't going to eat myocardial or other important muscle. Would rather lose the little I have and get rid of the fat.

The fainting is because I'm clearly not eating enough but still gaining weight that is not muscle. Besides, DNP has no reason to cause anything like that. I'd be able to eat more if I was on it, if anything.

>Deem acceptable
Yeah because here it is viewed as a cutting tool to get to extremely low bf%. It isn't considered for actual fat loss on a fat person. given my clearly 20&+ bf I think I'm more than suitable for DNP if the other methods aren't working.

>Apparently I don't need to in order to gain weight.

Are you fucking retarded? Where do you think the required energy to gain muscle is going to come from? Sunshine?

Read the sticky dumbass.

Did you read the thread or what?

I can't seriously believe that you would respond this way had you read what has been discussed.

You were 135 at 6'? Holy jesus. And ya, youre right ill stop spitting brofacts. GL bro, see that nutritionist. Please dont take DNP. Anons off to work now

You sound like a fucking mong. Body of a slightly tubby teenager and you start off wanting to use DNP. Fuck sake lad have a word with yourself.

I'll see what the nutritionist says and then make s determination on the DNP.
If he tells me to simply eat less and exercise more I'm just going to go the DNP route. I doubt even a nutritionist would have encountered this kind of thing often.

So you didn't read the thread. Okay.

Here's your reply. Don't expect another until you've read the thread.

Looks like youre pregnant OP, you should have been more firm with Chad before he came inside you.