Ausfag here

Ausfag here.

For those who who know what ADFA is. I am in my 2nd last year of high school and I have definitely chosen to apply to ADFA and become a soldier in the military I am a sergeant in the AAFC and I know what kind of life a soldier would live in the field.

I need someone to help me with creating a Excersises for stamina fat loss and muslce gain and a weekly diet

This is important because it has been a lifelong dream to join the SASR or one of the commando regiments In the Australian Army
Im am fairly healthy and quite sporty but I am severly lacking in stamina and my muscles are not well developed Im turning 17 in a month and want to

P.s. I have very limited knowledge of nutrition and I would like to learn about Veeky Forumsness stuff

>ADFA
>soldier
Breh if you want go through adfa youll be a officer

You will need good grades to get into adfa

If you want to go sas id suggest going general entry rifleman, as you wont have much chance as a pog as they will turn you into a shit cunt

I leave for a 2 month exercise tomorrow and currently drinking my sorrows away.

Shoot away lid :^)

Also dont mention you were a cadet once you get in if you do get in

I go to a selective school and get straight A's

Plus. If you become an officer it doesnt mean you dont go out into the field

Plus. the need officers in Spec Forces to be "Part of the Triangle"

Yeah I've been told that one many times lol

>Excersises

Please pay more attention in school rather than enlisting. From your fellow favela-rats, with love.

Train for a year. Look up the training plan they have posted on their website. Call their office and ask for a training plan, or use the training plan of the us army special forces

If that all fails, 2 sets of push ups sit ups and pull ups (whatever strength work is in your army's pt test), run 5 days of week 2 days non consecutive rest. Upyour weekly mileage till you're doing 5 miles a day

Make sure you can max your army's pt test.

Fair point mate.

That was a silly mistake

But, I wanna go military. Nothing else interests me my only other talents are music and acting and thats a mssive bore

If you go for SF as a officer you will become a digger if you make it.

Also you still do field as a officer until you get past major (unless youre pog field will be a joke)

The military is also a massive bore. You get used to the combat training very fast, because its just repetition of the same thing. most of it is not combat training

>2nd last year of high school
>year eleven

You're either 15 or 16, or have been held down for years.

Get out.

And the person in the piucture is you?

Look. I want a specific job in the near future. And I want train for it. I have made up my mind and sorry for caring about my career

Nice auscam

>Not even Multicam

ADFA is crazy competitive
It's not even about being smart enough or fit enough
They want you to be the right person for the job
Leadership and teamwork experience matters more to them. Knowing truly why you want to get in to ADFA also, is greatly important.
Research as much as you can about the job role. I got deferred when I first tried for ADFA because I didn't know enough about the defence force (missions, bases, equipment and shit) and because my motivation for joining wasn't clear nor convincing

Do you know what a MERP is? Do that every day on top of a normal workout regiment.

How can you be sporty and lack stamina? Most sports use a shitload of stamina.

I shoot people for a living and this is my weightlifting routine, but I also do BJJ and some swimming on the side:

A
mil press 8-7-6-6
side lats 12-10-8-8
chin up 3xfailure
bb row 8-7-6-6
shurgs 10-10-8-8 Reps
bent over lats 8-6-6
pc 3x6

B
close grip bp 8-7-6-6
db flies 10-10-8-8
hang snatch 10-8-8
db curls 4x8
calf raises 5x20
tricep pressdown 25-20-20-15

C
bp 8-7-6-6
bb curls 8-7-6-6
calf raises 4x15
incline db press 8-7-6-6
wrist curls 3x10

D
squats 8-7-6-6
dl 4x7
leg curls 10-10-8-8
crunches/side crunches or some other combo of abs exercise - 3xfailure (5 minutes between each set)
stiff legged dl 3x8

xABxCDx

This seems very intricate but could you explain what it means maybe put on spreadsheet with a explanation of every symblor as such

I exaggerated wen i said i had bad stamina. But it is far from par to the military

And EF88 all the way. f the AR-15

>drinking my sorrows away
Hamel is gonna be sweet bro, idk what you're complaining about.

Also just looks up the selection conditioning program. Its fucked but its pretty fun.

>but could you explain what it means maybe put on spreadsheet with a explanation of every symblor as such
ABCD are different days.
4x8 means four sets of 8 reps. 10 - 8 - 8 means one set of 10 reps followed by one of 8 and another of 8. What exactly don't you understand?

"EF88 all the way"

You need to stop. Enthusiasm is fine but if you hit the regiment like this you're gonna be fucking destroyed.

>And EF88 all the way. f the AR-15
Nigger you have to love and appreciate your gun no matter what they give you. If you're given an 18th century musket you have to thank the Lord and the taxpayer and shut your whore mouth.

Back to call of duty you go, faggot.

Thanks mate

Im pretty sure they have neither in any of the call of dutys

>And the person in the piucture is you?

Wew lads summer sure is here

U.S. Navy O-4 select, 2006 graduate from Naval Academy. The gentleman who wrote this book worked with all of the prospective SEALs students at Annapolis. Every single one of his guys made it through BUD/S. I own this book and can also recommend it. Best of luck to you m8.