Skinnyfat

Skinnyfat here. How do I get better pecs? Will it come naturally with lifting?

I have pecs like pic related. After 1 month of lifting I notice minimal changes mostly in my arms/back.

My gym is limited and I go for 30-40 minutes 3-4 times a week.

I usually do

Lat pulldowns
Tricep pulldowns
Rows
Bicep curls
30-40 pushups
Hammer curls/flies

Fuck man I just want to have flatter pecs. I want to make it.

read the sticky
focus on HITT and a kcal deficit

By actually working your chest.

soo you don't do a single chest workout?

At the moment no not really. Like I said gym is very limited. I have a set of free weights at my disposal though what's the best I could do with that?

I am trying to build about 15-20lbs of muscle because I am only about 145lbs right now. I eat about 2500 calories a day mostly lean proteins, eggs, some carbs from rice/whole wheat bread and plenty of veggies/fruits.

Can I get a more defined chest/better pecs while bulking or will it be impossible unless I start cutting?

Do incline bench press and military press with the heaviest weights you can find

Got it thanks.

Also I feel dumb for not realizing it before but I just found out one of the machines in the small gym I go to has an option to do a bench press. But it doesnt use a bar/plates it's one of those multi use machines you can do different exercises on.

If I use that will I get the same results?

Pound of butter a day bulk

A gym that doesn't have a bench bar?

db press? flat/incline or w/e.
flys

>But it doesnt use a bar/plates

Yeah go to a real gym brah.

Well it's hardly a "real" gym. It's the exercise room in my apartment building. There are 4 bikes, 2 treadmills, an elyptical, bench, free weights, yoga mats, and 3 multi use machines for stuff like lat pull down and numerous other exercises.

I try to make the best of it. I know it might sound like bs but I don't have time to go to the gym nor do I want to pay extra for one. I am a very busy petson. By using the stuff in my building I save so much time. Plus I pay the condo fee so might as well use it.

Oh fuck.

My friends apartments has a "gym" also..

I hope their shit isn't the same...

I know this feel. My gf lives on a complex with the same sorta thing and it's absolute garbage.

Eh yeah. I have been able to increase my strength and my arms are bigger in just 1 month but like I said I want better pecs.

Anyone have experience with these multi use machines you can use to bench press? Are they worse?

Do they have cable fly?

If they do do those a lot.

Also in your room do dips off your bed.

Yeah they do but I can only work one arm at a time.

And I'll make note of that, thanks

Yeah then I guess just alternate between arms.

But yeah dips is all I can think of for now.

I got you bro.

Best bet is to start builking like crazy and then cut imo. People don't take cutting seriously until they have muscles and realize that they'll lose their gains if they don't do it right.

You have dumbbells and a bench don't you? Just do presses with those.

Get your test levels checked, woman.

Thanks anons

Nah I was just lazy and didn't eat right for a while. 99.9% sure I don't have gyno.

39 inch waist?
jesus Ravi, you really blew that bulk didnt you

Lol that is not me. My waist is 30 inches. I just found that picture on google because the pecs are more or less similar to mine.

you have those little girls titties and would be popular with hentai.

>hentai

If you like anythimg Japanese you are a weeb

If I can tell you anything from my experience it's ready the fucking sticky and follow it.
I fucked up and went auschwitz mode, still better than where I started but I could've looked a lot better desu if I didn't have a shitty routine and poor knowledge

Ugh
Disgusting mudblood nipples

Pic isnt me dumbfuck

Nice work.

What was your routine?

My routine was shit I did cardio everyday and a full body routine with no major lifts, I do PPLxPPL now and just finished bulking and regret not doing it slow because I put on a lot of fat I'm cutting atm and continuing PPL

After reading the thread any general advice for me please?

Drink cock juices for dem protons

Can you be serious and not shitpost please

Just read/follow the sticky desu get some starting strength and build your frame, don't use stupid routines/programs that are tailored towards people that already have it (pretty much what I did) watch your diet I find iifym works best for me

Thanks

Db bench press faggot

>I know it might sound like bs but I don't have time to go to the gym nor do I want to pay extra for one. I am a very busy petson. By using the stuff in my building I save so much time.
That's fine, but your results are going to be in line with that way of thinking, you understand? Machines will be OK up until a certain point, and that's probably further than most people here assume, but for real results you eventually will need a real gym.

Also, if you can't do more than 20 push-ups with ease yet, start doing them. They're good for chest, shoulders and tris.

Thanks. I understand. And I was not able to do 10 pushups 1 month ago but after a month I can do 25-30 in a row. I definitely notice myself becoming stronger. I jist wish I could improve my physique faster.