G-guys, what would it feel like to look like him...

G-guys, what would it feel like to look like him? Literally everywhere everywhere you go girls would be swooning over you. You go to buy a sandwich, the girls at the counter would be giggling. You go to the gym, every guy wants to be your friend for that satellite pussy. Literally Chad incarnate.

Other urls found in this thread:

usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/ryan-gosling-notebook-director-told-me-i-wasnt-handsome-or-cool-20111212
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>mfw I could look kind of like that if I cut my hair and trimmed my beard
>mfw don't

Sure you would

I have a more prominent brow ridge, deeper set nose root and eyes, slightly thinner lips, wider more squared off jaw and wider cheekbones, same idea except rougher.

I've also had no problem with women prior to my withdrawal from society.

just post a pic so we can laugh at you, you self absorbed faggot

>more prominent brow ridge, deeper set nose root and eyes, slightly thinner lips, wider more squared off jaw and wider cheekbones
so you don't look like him at all, fucking faggot

just got out of the shower, be nice

This. But he's a pussy so he won't

Maximillian Dood?

>>mfw I could look kind of like that if I cut my hair and trimmed my beard
>I have a more prominent brow ridge, deeper set nose root and eyes, slightly thinner lips, wider more squared off jaw and wider cheekbones, same idea

Coherence, the forum

you sound like a woman

a shitty woman

kys

>what would it feel like to look like him?

you'd be raising your brow a lot cause your face goes into auto-squint all the time

here's a lifting progress pic right after I started my cocoon

He doesn't seem that good looking. Just well groomed

he looks ugly without the beard

Kek. Good one

Good picture of him. Sometimes he's really cute, sometimes not. I like him with the short beard and naturally standing hair. Looks really boy-next-door. :3

Heard that he has crippling social anxiety and the feels. So he's your average Veeky Forumsizen really.

how the fuck would be he an actor with social anxiety?

He's got these small beady eyes, but doesn't change that he's still every girl's wet dream. Imagine him as a lifeguard or hs quarterback :3

I don't get the thing for this guy, he's obviously good looking but not even 10/10. There are tons of better looking people walking on the streets everyday.

What's his cup size?

Some of the greatest actors ever had social anxiety...

Marlon Brando, Daniel Day Lewis, etc etc

Are they also rich and famous?

>no legs
>no back
>thoracic kyphosis

Yeah, real Veeky Forums

"Look like him"
There are tons of people walking down the streets who walk the street. You see them everyone, office, university, gym, pub, bar, grocery.
Everyone of them living their life as everyone else, sometime you see some girl giggle and smiling but nothing so life-changing to be honest. If you think girls choose their partner based only on look you are wrong. My gf is 10/10 and was in touch with a lot of models while we met first time yet she choosed me and most of my exs were 8/10+ and I'm 7/0 at max. Start studying, being interesting, having some personality and enjoy life at easy mode, it's embarassing how Veeky Forums is focused on superficial things. May be due to the fact that we chase perfection as our style of life.

Who look better than him*

That gyno

You are delusional. He is lirerally one tenth of one percent of the population in the looks department. If you think he doesn't have a foot up on the rest of the male population when it comes to getting a 10/10 Stacey, then you're in denial. And I'm not talking about your ugly cunt of a gf. I'm talking about an objectively desirable babe.

D cups probably

I hate him as Captain America.
He's so fucking unsympathetic and has no charisma at all.
Also he's stuck up like no other marvel character.

> not talking about your ugly cunt of a gf

Literally crying dude, thank you.

Who dat

Iron man

It's called "acting", they're so good you would never guess they have social anxiety. Also in the horrible F4, he was pretty charismatic as Johnny Storm.

No he doesn't. Watch cast interviews, everyone says he is the party type. Every time they are asked who arranges entertainment they say Chris.

Super soldier serum.

haha gave me a laugh, bro

I bet she's a sweet lady

I look just like that but with a thicker beard and I don't wear lipstick
girls dont talk to me at all

Read actual interviews on him

He has social anxiety when around lots of people he doesn't know. He also wants to have children but can't find a wife.

Good looking, socially autistic oldfag checking in.

(I'm this guy, to be exact: . And that story is but the tip of an iceberg of uncomfortable interactions with the fairer sex)

Getting attention from girls is one thing. Knowing what to do with it, or even being able to appreciate it for what it is, is quite another. The rest of the posts in that thread also serve as a testament to this fact.

That's how Captain America is supposed to be though, he's a soldier who believes he always has the moral high ground (and he's usually right). He's not really supposed to be charming.

I'm not arrogant enough to assume I'm anything like an A list actor, but I have social anxiety and I can kinda expalin it.

Whenever I go out in public I try to suppress as much as my "true" self as possible. When I go to a store, I'm not myself, I'm a customer. When I go to work, I'm not myself, I'm an employee. As long as I have a guideline to follow and a task to complete I can lose myself in it and shun away any judgment that comes my way. But when I'm by myself and expected to socialize just to socialize I have no guide to follow and no role to fulfill. I have nothing to hide behind and my "true" self is open and vulnerable, and that gives me anxiety.

I'm assuming being an actor can be similar. As long as you have a character or role to play you can lose yourself in it and wear it like a shield to protect yourself from judgment.

>But when I'm by myself and expected to socialize just to socialize I have no guide to follow and no role to fulfill. I have nothing to hide behind and my "true" self is open and vulnerable, and that gives me anxiety.
I feel the same way about unstructured social interaction; it's like a riddle I don't know how to solve.
"Just be yourself" is the worst advice people can give you in this situation since it's very unclear which self you should be.

>I'm assuming being an actor can be similar. As long as you have a character or role to play you can lose yourself in it and wear it like a shield to protect yourself from judgment.
"The thing I've learned about actors is that they become actors because they don't want to be themselves."
--Bret Easton Ellis

I've heard some well known actors, namely Hilary Swank and Ashley Parker Angel, admit that they became actors because they didn't want to live their own lives anymore.

I've never understood the thinking behind "That guy/girl is good looking, so their life must be perfect."

>train to be fit for 1 movie role
>balanced musculature

pick 1 and only 1

>I've also had no problem with women prior to my withdrawal from society.
>entering cocoon mode

D for delicious

10/10 would tittyfuck

nice work sam

Ugh you described it perfectly and that gives me fucking feels bro

How do I into Evansmode?

have bad posture and shoulder position

every day is upper body day

>You go to the gym, every guy wants to be your friend for that satellite pussy.

Not sure if I'm that guy...

The thing is when you're rich and the top 10% of male facial aesthetics, you can be a bumbling social autistic retard and still slay females. You don't need game.

>You go to the gym, every guy wants to be your friend for that satellite pussy.

More like

>You go to the gym, every guy wants to fuck you

Liam is hotter desu

It's exhausting ! Trust me

Unf those tits tho

Regarding the idea that actors are God mode Chads who never have to deal with social anxiety, depression, et cetera: Ryan Gosling was a lonely, socially isolated nerd who had no friends and didn't do well in school. He only even got cast in The Notebook because the director wanted a guy who wasn't handsome or cool and looked a bit crazy.

usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/ryan-gosling-notebook-director-told-me-i-wasnt-handsome-or-cool-20111212

Thanks baby ;^)

Why does this happen. Literally worried.

>those legs

Goose is kind of a "special" boy though, just like Roo Roo is for grills

well fuck. this is exactly how i feel.

>Roo Roo
Rooney Mara? Roo Stewart? Sara Rue?

>I've never understood the thinking behind "That guy/girl is good looking, so their life must be perfect."

Not agreeing with the sentiment, ok, but you can't even understand how someone would think that? Particularly if that person were unattractive and had low self esteem? Especially when combined with the cult of personality that surrounds celebrities ... you can't see how someone would think that is an enviable life?

Rooney Mara, she sent a bunch of emails to a sony rep, got blown off and ignored and started sending literal "pls respond" emails

some also say she's literally retarded and Kate Mara is taking care of all her estates but who knows how true that is.

Either way she and Goose are perfect together and I can't wait for Malick's newest masterpiece

Daniel tosh has social anxiety

that's autistic but i totally get it.
I'm maybe a bit less autistic but I am ugly af, antisocial, and socially inept.
Also I never, and i mean Never, in my life had girl let alone be interested in me, but even just make a compliment other than a pity one

I heard Louis CK describe actors in a brilliant way one time:
>they're like empty cups desperately looking for someone to pour coffee into them

>he fell for the megan fox was a loner meme

im sorry but celebrities have always and will always be better than you

That posture is painful to look at

Why would I want to be some boring faced literal Chad, people that don't look perfect look better.

Actually nobody care about his legs.

>caring about celebrities

Nah chris isn't a Chad. Chads an asshole, Chris is a friendly guy to men and women alike. Chris is an alpha

He's more than a pair of tits shitlords

If you legit think that this guy is hot shit you're a no taste pleb, he isn't manly, nor is he a cute twink, and he sure as heck doesn't look like a model, he is completely average in every regard, his muscles are even average considering he is on roids and Lord knows what to get that size.

Capeshit plebeians are the cancer of our western world

Pic related, an actually attractive person

This guy nose what's up

delon if his nose it too big for you, I think the blonde looks like the greek ideal male