Can anyone suggest some music that's pro-European/white?

Can anyone suggest some music that's pro-European/white?

Figured my work outs would be better if I listen to music that synergies with my goal of lifting (for the upcoming European Wars).

Thanks!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GfO4A4z6XvU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=S_bsALCDPik
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tqWP1rsAMrw
youtube.com/watch?v=xp66UmBYp58
youtube.com/watch?v=15JIWYDuLik
youtube.com/watch?v=e82PQyY1djI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_history_of_Italy#Genetic_composition_of_Italians_mtDNA
youtube.com/watch?v=VfE_mpe1O9E
youtube.com/watch?v=HqiWFLsgVi4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

obvious racebaiting. take it to pol or mu, it doesnt belong here.

Why not listen to the dirge of slaanesh?

>define white music fgt

Sabaton

Got them already breh. To Hell and Back.

ok no prob, thought because Im trainign for the War that others on Veeky Forums are doing the same. Sorry for the mix up.

Ciao!

youtube.com/watch?v=GfO4A4z6XvU

burzum
wagnar

Back to your containment board
>>>/pol

Skrewdriver

m.youtube.com/watch?v=S_bsALCDPik

youtube.com/watch?v=xp66UmBYp58

you could try böhse onkelz and freiwild. both german bands branded for their rightwing few.

youtube.com/watch?v=15JIWYDuLik

the most pro european vibes i get ironically from rammstein - even though they are rather leftist who abuse the german dark angst thing for their music.

Muh culture and heritage

youtube.com/watch?v=e82PQyY1djI

I saw Sabaton live in 2014, alongside Amon Amarth and Skeletonwitch. They fucking rule

What's wrong with celebrating your culture and heritage, user?

Be sure to sue arguments too and not neckbeard memes.

Most of these people don't know what "culture" is, let alone what their culture is, if it hit them over the head. They perceive some fanciful vision of an distorted view of European history. They fail to realize culture is an ever changing thing and they have as much in common with the people who make up their genetic past as they do with people inhabiting the opposite side of the world.

Nothing, which is why everyone should be able to celebrate theirs, not just white European people.

No one is telling the other races they can't. Hell, the media encourages everyone but Europeans to.

>posts anime

>this childlike and simplistic pleb tier understanding of culture

kek, read a book nigga.

yes, everyone should be able to celebrate their own culture and heritage, in their own ancestral homelands, and live with people who share their culture and heritage. including white people. welcome to /pol/, you are now a hateful extremist :^)

>calls someone else's opinion on culture "childlike"
>posts a picture of someone who believes in "racial mysticism"

Fucking lol

Racial mysticism basically is the foundation of modern "white" nationalism. It's probably the most childlike world view.

>It's probably the most childlike world view.
>what is afrocentrism

Also, why are you quoting white as if ethnic Europeans don't exist?

It's a symptom of a total failure of democracy that people are so isolated and alone and regimented that they feel they need to attach themselves to bizarre ideas like racial mysticism.

> ciao
> Italian
> white

Nigger, who the fuck cares about ''racial mysticism'' except crackpot stormfront strawmen? I just believe that every people has the right to self-determiantion and would like to not see my homeland flooded by the 3rd world's rejects.

Are "white's" solely of European heritage? I have no connection with Europe (6th generation American) and have Indian ancestors, I am light skin.

>I have absolutely no idea what i'm talking about and I'm far too much of a pleb to ever comprehend German Idealism.

No, opposition to globalism and flawed ideologies that have been proven false (multiculturalism) is behind modern white nationalism. You either want Europeans extinct and national borders erased, or you're a white nationalist.

Stop playing dumb. You fucking KNOW what is white and that you have predominantly European ancestry if you are white.

Is your genetic makeup dominantly European? Then you're white. It's not a difficult concept, lad.

>muh 1/16 Cherokee

You know an ideology is fucking stupid nonsense when advocates say it's just 2deep4u.

It's not even a thing except for a few loons like Himmler and Evola. Spengler embraced a non-materialistic understanding of race, retards unable to comprehend continental philosophy post-nietzsche would of course say it's "mysticism".

But I have little to no connection with Europe, i've been in the new world long enough where people from Europe are as strange to me as people from Indonesia.

Well, it's not that it's 2deep4u in general, it's just you've demonstrated so far that you're stupid. A lot of things are probably 2deep4u.
also
>ideology
lmao, what ideology?

Shitskin detected.

M8l8th - Scum, is pretty good to set PRs, its russian nazi-metal.

Wardruna - based on old viking music

Triiari - fascist industrial music

Von Thronstal - Ius ad bellum et lus in bello, more fascist industrial music

Burzum, Bathory, the old stuff from Ulver.

>Europeans
And that's how I can tell you're from the States. No one in Europe would use that word in that way. Ergo your opinion doesn't mean shit.

Brah, America and Europe are not that alien culturally and morally. Quit being retarded.

>taking issue with the phrasing rather than the actual argument

Wew lad.

That's bullshit and you know it. Race aside, Europe (particularly western europe, and particularly north-west europe) and the USA share a common cultural heritage.

I would Canada is quite different morally and culturally from America, most of Europe is very fucking different culturally and morally.

But I am from Europe you retard. What the fuck are you even talking about?

Italians are white.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_history_of_Italy#Genetic_composition_of_Italians_mtDNA
>A 2013 study by Alessio Boattini et al. found 0 of African L haplogroup in the whole Italy out of 865 samples. The percentages for Berber M1 and U6 haplogroups were 0.46% and 0.35% respectively
Now, let's talk about percentages of negros in merrica, germany, uk or sweden - shall we?

Don't let the amerifats bother you. Most Europeans here are training for the War.

I just find it funny that americans care so much about continent an ocean away.

And it's sad that Americans are more invested in your well-being than you cucks even are.

Most blacks don't understand African culture but they don't get ridiculed.

Your argument is flawed.

There is absolutely no doubt that if the current demographic changes that are happening in Europe aren't reversed, native Europeans will eventually becomes minorities in the land they have lived in for thousands of years. As these countries are all democratic, losing our absolute majority means losing control over our lands. As the current demographic changes continue, we will be extinct.

This is not something one can argue against, this will happen if todays demographic changes continue.

The final argument is wether you find the extinction of all the different western european ethnicities okay, this is where the question lies. Some see this as a victory, they celebrate it, they believe this is good. I do not, I see it as a final, absolute defeat.

Know which side you are on, are you among those who celebrate our extinction, or are you among those who considers extinction a defeat and refuse to accept it.

Ayyyy lmao

Love how no one can argue against this.

>tfw i'm on the side that knows it's wrong but don't care irl because life is too short and i can't make a difference anyway.

They should get ridiculed, the same way people who want to turn the clock back in Europe to the middle ages and earlier and think of this as some ideal past.

youtube.com/watch?v=VfE_mpe1O9E

>I'm a limp-wristed beta faggot

Holy fuck, this strawman. Literally no one wants to turn Europe into medieval feudal states or whatever the fuck you're projecting. The entire point for ''white nationalists'' is to just keep European countires ethnically and culturally homogenous.

Because demographic and cultural replacement are bad things.

Mongolia being flooded with Han Chinese is just as bad as Arabs flooding Germany.

Borders should exist to protect the integrity of a People's culture, ethnicity, and land.

Germany should be for Germans.
Syria should be for Syrians.

China should be for Chinese.
Mongolia should be for Mongols.

A world with no borders would evaporate all traditional cultures, and the shitty global consumer culture that started in the US would be all that's left.

People don't realize the things that are to be venerated and honored in most European cultures are the things racists hate and would do away with immediately if given power, I.e. free speech, free expression, most forms of creative expression including ones critical of the more oppressive and barbarous aspects of most European culture and history.

so what have you done for the white race, aside from shitpost on Veeky Forums and lifting weights to "prepare for the race war" or something similarly laughable. i doubt you are even open with your views irl - so it's a choice between being an angry beta faggot that's constantly miserable about things beyond his control, or a happy and content beta faggot that doesn't sacrifice his individual happiness for things he wont be able to make a difference towards anyway.

there's no way of predicting the future, whites could slowly fizzle out, or there could be a "happening" - all i know is that posting on /pol/ everyday and getting so emotionally involved in it all only leads to impotent anger and hatred towards other ethnicities. it serves no purpose.

this

aaaaand

this

all of those things are irrelevant if there's no european people. besides, it's the left that are constantly trying to stop freedom of speech, not nationalists.

>I.e. free speech, free expression, most forms of creative expression including ones critical of the more oppressive and barbarous aspects of most European culture and history.

If you think these things will allowed once Sharia laws are instated then I've got some news for you.

So called "racists" are literally being put in prison for tweets, facebook has agreed to censor anti-immigrant sentiment in all of Europe together with the EU, european news are litrerally pixelating pictures of brown criminals then coloring them white, police are keeping migrant crime hidden from the public, they even admit it, and in several cases it has been ordered by european governments. Free speech, free expression and creative expression including ones critical of the more oppresive and barbarous aspects of Islam and its history is being suppressed.

Its happening right now and its not the so called racists doing it. How is it even possible to be so ignorant of current European affairs?

Why? We can all assimilate. We can all unite. Resistance IS futile.

youtube.com/watch?v=HqiWFLsgVi4

Let the greatest explain why multikulti is bad.