Obsidian is going to moon real soon

Obsidian is a project designed to utilize the block-chain to provide for anonymous services. The development team behind Obsidian is working on an application that can utilize the block-chain to allow for anonymous messaging, anonymous money transfers, and even the transfer of multimedia files such as pictures, videos, and music. Obsidian is more than just a token and the messenger/wallet application that the developer team is working on. Obsidian also stands to be a platform for developers to utilize so that they can build applications which stand to benefit from privacy.

You don't need marketers watching everything you buy, or police listening to & reading everything you say and share. If you want to spend your money on women and wine or arrange shitposting, you can get things done. Privately.

Imagine being able to purchase things off of craigslist without giving up your phone number or message vendors on the DarkMarket without using annoying PGP methods. Anonymous shopping on your phone for anything: prostitutes, drugs, nudes, and anything else your heart would desire. If this project succeeds, all the underworld will have a new playground for communication, information transfer and all sorts of other grey market enterprises activities completely anonymous (literally billions of dollars in data and business outside of the power of the government can become movable overnight when this project succeeds).

Privacy messenging is a pretty big niche and once users of telegram/signal realize they can get something even more private, they will move on to Obsidian. Considering these people tend to be more tech-savvy than the average user I expect some adoption after the iOS/Android apps release later this year.

We are the Ethereum of Monero - the Monero founder is also a technical advisor. This is a 1/10000 type of opportunity and these don't come around often in life. Get on the rocket ship before it's too late.

At this point the shilling is just counterproductive- I'm invested in ODN and I like the product but pajeets like you are doing way more harm than good to the the success of this token by copy-pasting the same little screed at every thread at every little opportunity.

So chill the fuck out, pajeet, go outside and get some fresh air instead of doing this shit.

He's doing it for that purpose. No reasonable shill would do it so excessively. He's that Crave shill that kept spamming in Odn threads, no doubt. Now that Crave got shitted on he wants to fuck over the holders who shat on his bags.

Only 633 ODN from ICO am I going to make anons?

I'm doing my part to prevent pump and dump groups from accumulating. ODN is a prime target for these groups. Low market cap, good product, active team. ODN needs massive exposure before they stop accumulating. Just doing my part for the community, faggot.

Stop shilling boys. The project will speak for itself.

Disclaimer: am an ODN holder

Dude let people naturally just talk about it on here, it's getting plenty of buzz. You're going overboard with it and it's turning people away

Holy shit you obsidian folks are desperate. Historically speaking, with 100% accuracy, that means your precious coin is about to take a nose dive. I would short with all my money if this thing could be shorted.

It's one fucking guy doing this to make obsidian look like a pajeetcoin.

It's dead Jim.

This guy's right, just one man. But I'd like to think I'm making this look like a privacy coin we need rather than a "pajeet" coin. Faggot.

Hahhaha!

You're an idiot man let the fucking project speak for itself and stop making people sell with your copypasta spam bullshit

Where is ODN being traded?

There's not that many people who have been exposed to Obsidian. Any attention, both good and bad, is better than no attention. Psychologically speaking, repeated exposure is the best way to get people familiarized with something, making them more comfortable later on with the concept/ idea. You can keep staying mum user, idgaf, but if you can't help then shut your fucking mouth

Cryptopia

At the very least switch up your posts and don't spam the board as often man, you look like a shill and you're making people panic sell and fud

How about you go pay someone else to do your dirty laundry your own way?

Be aware that what you're doing is actively turning off potential investors, just like all the hardcore shilling on reddit is already being picked up on.

If you like this project and want to see it succeed, then stop being such a pajeet, pajeet

How to buy with cryptopia without waiting 48 hours for verification?

Price is dumping fast, get out and get in later if you must boys, this is obviously being manipulated to shit

>block-chain

This is what I'm talking about when I say there are pump and dump groups accumulating.

And you're helping them by injecting that copy pasta in every fucking thread to the extent that people start thinking this is some fucking scam coin you retard

That's exactly what he wants. He's just pretending to be autistic.

This pajeet copy/paste vomit kept me away from ODN. Thanks, I guess