Tfw the gym puts your name on the front door to tell everyone how you don't have a life

>tfw the gym puts your name on the front door to tell everyone how you don't have a life

JUST.

what does this list represent?

what are the numbers for?

>POO

what the fuck is this suppose to do?

>Chris Dong

I'm going to guess it's days out of the month attended.

Days visited in the month.

>Chris Dong

His name was Chris Dong

>David White
Racist prick

chris dong mememememe xD meme dong dong meme xD dong dong hahaahahha! dong dong meme ememe meme mememe dong dong dong XD meme mem eme XDONGXx chris dong lol'd out louder

pics of Natasa pls

What the fuck is this Chris dong meme

Who the hell thought that was a good idea?

>Peter Phan

>no 30 days
>no 31 days
Plebs, better have a good excuse

The shit skin on that list (pajeet sounding name) goes to my gym too. He's the absolute most pathetic piece of shit.

All he does is come in after not showering for multiple days, does 20 kilo benches, and walks around talking to the white girls who promptly walk away in disgust.

Unless it happens to be a shit skin with the exact same name who's a gym rat, then fuck that guy. Multiple times I've had to leave early because of the smell.

Literally can't work out when he's in here because of the smell, grunting, and the cunt dropping the weights.

i get like 14 days a month dude thats massive

>Peter Phan

Your gym should post who visits the least, they're the true moneymakers

that is some variety of names, what country is this?

This gym subsidises the shit out of the members by pushing for them to buy their overpriced brand name protein and workout shit though.

I've seen guys come in here with $100 notes buying tubs of bulk plus shit on a weekly basis. They absolutely love the brain dead fucks who do that shit.

Australia, cunt.

Fuck off, Harmanjot.

christ does your shit gym not have any sort of confidentiality agreement or privacy? there'd be fucking havoc over here if they did that, sensible people don't really like it when a place THEY PAY to work out comfortably and in the privy of a building have their fucking name plastered on the front door with their full name and a track of how often they come to the gym - this is fucking rude and creepy and i and dozens of other people would throw a fit

OP detected.

People here don't really give a fuck, but I personally don't like it. I've gotten in trouble from work because my boss goes to the same gym and saw that sign when I was on it last month too.

I'd had 5 days off that month for fucking my knee up at the gym but told him I was sick. Nearly got fired.

This fucking post

>name is literally jesus cock

Adam get the fuck off Veeky Forums

Christ Cock

>OP has a friend request
>OP has a chat notification

GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Go ER
-sulthtae

Natasa, adam and steve killenin

That'd be awesome. I'd try to hit the high score every month.

Lot of Russian bros on that list with high numbers

>first name first
This triggers me so much and is so unclean. Start with the last names.

that's creepy. i wonder how advanced gyms are at data mining and tracking your fitness habits. probably not, since most gyms are run by gymbro retards. i wouldn't be surprised if that list were manually tabulated.

No one here bothers with the challenges. Literally every challenge board is empty or has one or two people on it. Weird considering this place has hundreds of members.

>Steve Djordjiovski

Seconded

I think that's a major violation of customer's privacy to be honest.
I'm aware normies probably wouldn't mind and I'm a huge autist but still I wouldn't feel comfortable having my full name appearing there with the amount of times I've visited the gym this month. That's nobody's business and shouldn't be published.

Hi Chris

Harmajot detected.

lol no one gives a fuck

A college gym probably has a swipe/contactless card system to sign in. Logging visits per month would be simplicity itself.

For what reason

HI chris.

>not even one person went at least 28
fucking pathetic, heck 21 days made to the list that's like skipping it every 2 days

You're gonna feel real dumb when you realize there's a 29 on that least. It's probably a woman, but still.

mine has it, you can sign in and see how many times you've been this month, the system is always down tho

You're gonna feel REALLY dumb when you realize yo wrote least instead of list

You're gonna feel REALLY dumb when you realize you wrote yo instead of you.

>having a facebook

how sad

>Peter Phan

/r9k/ pls go

Mr. Dong, would you please contain yourself.

I go 5 times a week and spend maybe 35 minutes each session. Pic related.

I sense some trauma in your past, Mr. Dong.

that's how i talk yo

Look at me I'm Peter Phan, I'm a little boy forever

OP confirmed for Chris Dong

calm down Chris

>Chris Dong

Im betting ten desu bucks that Peter Phan is a manlet

Can you fuck off to >>>/reddit/ you spell nazis

DJORDJIOVSKI

Same, i go 3 or 4 days a week. Ive had a nasty cold this week so i haven't gone this whole week.

Never gunna make it bruh.

>Chris Dong

XD

>Not having all the bitches want you
>Not gonna make it

... :(

Hermanjot is that you?

mean quads pls go

Peter Phanlet the Manlet.

who the fuck goes to the gym 27 times a month? jesus christ talk about overtraining. Fucking cardio bunnies.

it's february

You know before humans invented that thing called "a house" we all worked out 30 days a month, and sometimes even 31 days a month

cmon cheer up Chris, there's a good boy

What in gods cock?

did you forget to take your meds again chris?

Jesus Christ, have you atleast talked to the gym about this?

Does anyone have the mods phone numbers

I dont wanna get anyone else sick. Ive been coughing like crazy

I just signed up to a gym that has a fingerprint scanner to get in, the took a photocopy of my id when I signed up too.

how the fuck is anyone above 24 on that list? maybe some intermediate's doing a PPLPPLx routine can hit 24, but fucking 29? how?

> 35 minutes each session

what do you do during your session?

>having dong as a surname to ensure continued banter

Australia everyone

Keeeek

Humans invented houses before calendars and the modern 7-day week you fucking pleb

>Chris Dong

> anointed cock

Autism

OP you cunt I will bet money that you are Elias Donatelli, cause someone commented memes unironically on one of your photos, and you look like you go on Veeky Forums. TELL ME THE TRUTH CUNT

Why does Trenton Martin have a longer hyphen than everybody else?
This triggers me.

>Desmond Jones

I'm surprised he has time to visit 21 days a month when he has a barrel in the market place.

Kekekek